RPGM - League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

1. 3.00 star(s)

scoobzz

3.5/5 for v3.2

Pros:
    -League of l*gends world is great, the characters come off like they're the -actual characters they're intended to represent
    -Good femdom content & scenes
    -Good stylized art, with plenty of POV (a pro for me, anyways)

Cons:
    -Lackluster gameplay & combat
    -Significant lack of agency as main character. The few choices you do get to make often have no impact whatsoever. Plays like a visual novel with extra steps.

(am a patron for what its worth)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jimmyarm

Game is shaping up to be the best femdom game out there in my book! Writing and art is top notch! Latest update is best one yet in terms of improvements and amount of content.
    Loving it so far and will keep supporting for as long as there is content being made! Kudos to everyone working on it!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Moussedo

I think this game has the potential to become a great femdom rpg game. Ther's not so much good rpg games and maybe this one will be incredible.
    For now this game is already really good and I will love to see others dominants girls in the next updates. I hope there will be differents endings with differents girls cause it would be good to have one with Katarina.
    (Edit on 24/04/2024) :
    Still one of my favorite games out there. Even if it hasn’t progressed much with Katarina, I’m still a fan, and I wait for new versions every time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

meeman

Nice game. nice art, like the topic.
    it's v0.1, so not much there yet, but a great start.
    There are only two main antagonists at the moment , but they play well.
    Some people (prior reviewers included) may wish to wait awhile for more content before trying, but what's there looks good.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

skaisher

Update for 0.4.2
    So a fair amount of content has been added and the quality is still good. Sadly it still feels slow and kinda grindy imo. there is a lot of repeating text and slow cutscenes you have to go through to find new content. same with combat.

Review for 0.1
    This game is a mixed bag, it has some real good stuff, but it doesn't quite deliver.

The art is very good.

The writing is fairly good, there are 2 characters so far. both of them have well written personalities and are pretty interesting. There is only the femdom route so far, but it is well done.

The main problem is there just isn't enough of it. There are only a few conversations and characters only get new conversations after you do combat. The combat has dialogue and sex on it's own, which is interesting, but it still get's repetitive to me. The combat so far is unwinnable and it's pretty slow, so that get's annoying.

There are also a few bugs, non of them were gamebreaking for me, but it's a bit annoying.

The map is very zoomed out and some of them are very large. It's not great having to walk through large empty maps constantly.

The health bar is not the green bar?

Overall I do hope the developer keeps working on this, it has some good stuff. But the gameplay needs to be improved and more content needs to be added. I would say, make the maps a bit smaller or add more stuff. Make combat a bit quicker for some of the fights and add more dialogue/variety of sex attacks, because that does make a lot more interesting. And add a lot more content in town. And then you basically have a 4/5 or 5/5 game.

For now though it's a 3/5 for me. It's kinda worth a download, there is good content and the bad parts aren't that bad to sit through. But there isn't a ton of content yet, so you'll be done very quick.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

So far, this game was launched with minimal content and very little forethought. I understand that it's an unfinished product, but launching with so little to show just sinks your ship before it's even out to sea.

The "gameplay" consists of losing battles to 2 of the 4 girls that roam little maps, but for whatever reason, the other 2 girls that aren't implemented run around as well. Thanks to this, you have to find each of them in the map before progressing onward, which is immediately a drag since traversal is bland and just a time waster. The real kicker to this is that the combat is also just bare bones RPG maker stuff, at least for the 30 minutes I played. I managed to get the same scene twice, then a third scene, and then no scene at all from one of the 2 characters within. For the other, just a single view of her ass. I could have progressed further, but the painfully slow progression and absolute drag of a gameplay loop just gives no incentive to go on. The worst part is that you can't win early on, but you can't surrender either, so it's just continually you being forced to wait for the enemy to kill you with regular attacks. Nothing lewd...unless you're into ballbusting, but that's also over quick, so it's not great even if that is your thing.

Lastly, bugs. I ran into 3 instances of images getting stuck over the screen, and one where dialogue stopped leading up to the ballbusting and I had to reboot after around a minute or so of nothing happening. This game is not nearly ready for the public, but it's here anyways.

Wretched gameplay, a lack of content, and a few irritating bugs just make for an overall horrid experience in a game that needed far more time in the oven.