• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN - HTML - Abandoned - League of Lust - SPIRIT BLOSSOM EVENT [v0.1.8 PART 2] [Ataeshi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

HydratedMan

Html = bleh
    the models are good enough with exception of lux and irelia
    the history is boring
    the scenes are ok, not bad
    the game just need story polishing, you can see clearly
    if the dev makes some changes this could be good, for now it's not my thing, but the dev should have a chance, at least to re-make some scenes and who knows use other thing instead of html
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ShamsElden

i like it so far it have great animations and the champions i love from LOL and have nice story ,please keep it up and get more of this game a lot of people will like to play it , i just try it today and i like it so far so good
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Murtaza Raza

Animations aren't really great or anything. You really don't "play" this game as your character kinda gets to f*cks every girl (almost all, he even doesn't rest while sleeping) Maybe include some choices and stuff that will make actual difference? It currently lacks game element. Though since it's actually based on league of legends this has a lot of options and if you use it's potential correctly this can be amazing. Maybe let us choose whom to pursue and whom to leave out? How about the way we visit places make some difference? These are just options don't mind me :) curious for the next update though.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

dejdara

Ugly models and kinda shit animations also not really a game. More like "spam left click to skip milions of dialogues and wait for poor scenes simulator"
    Hard to say anything more about the game. It's really straight forward novel.