VN HTML Abandoned League of Lust - SPIRIT BLOSSOM EVENT [v0.1.8 PART 2] [Ataeshi]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95-2.png

Overview:
When your idiot king sends you on an impossible quest to travel the world looking for a single item, you instead spend your time smashing league champions. What else could you want? :)

Thread Updated: 2020-08-30
Release Date: 2019-08-26
Developer: Ataeshi - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8 PART 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Known bug with Mozilla, for some reason it refuses to run JSON file (which is where the whole story is stored) so if you want to use mozilla to play the game make sure to use ONLINE version! Otherwise try running it in a different browser :)

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Others:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 4.png 4.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 14, 2019
Any1 else stuck at Wait for a Moment? been waiting for a Couple minutes now
Means an error occurred, can you open inspect element, click on console and screenshot it for me please? (Send it to me in DM's)

Could be that your cookies are disabled or something like that

Sep 14, 2019
any game that has the possibility of katarina in it has my instant support
Can confirm there will be Kata, if you want join the Discord I will be posting all the upcoming character pictures there from time to time so you can give feedback on kata as soon as I make her :)

captain.

Sep 28, 2017
Finally a man of culture, a lol like HTML game ohh I hope the content is decent. I love lol games xD especially if they are H

Reactions: Ataeshi Sensei

captain.

Sep 28, 2017
will you implement all girls or just some?, I was interested because of the yordles

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes