• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN HTML Abandoned League of Lust - SPIRIT BLOSSOM EVENT [v0.1.8 PART 2] [Ataeshi]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Leskan

Jun 13, 2018
nah
I'm about to release a game kinda like a spinoff related to k/da
this will go until I build a new pc so that I can start doing better renders instead of workign with integrated graphics
after that I plan to redo this game properly
I honestly can't understand why no one even came to the idea of making a K/DA nsfw game. It is so big and let's be honest it would so amazing to be their manager or fan, kinda thing in a game. There is a fanfic where you are ahri's brother i like

It's beyond me how there is no K/DA NSFW Game out there.

Honestly looking forward to this and should i even only a little like it, it will be the first time ever i am going to support a creator with my money. Always said it, should there come a k/da related game i am going to lose my supporting the creator on patreon viginity

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes