VN HTML Abandoned League of Lust - SPIRIT BLOSSOM EVENT [v0.1.8 PART 2] [Ataeshi]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hmm? What do you mean?
Shadow Defender is a software that reverts changes to protected files, or rather, only allow changes to exempted folders or drives from it's protection... You could say it's another layer of protection against virus (Its the same as Deep Freeze if you know that, reverts your PC's "state" to the "state you froze it" everytime you restart or shutdown your PC)

Sep 14, 2019
Shadow Defender is a software that reverts changes to protected files, or rather, only allow changes to exempted folders or drives from it's protection... You could say it's another layer of protection against virus (Its the same as Deep Freeze if you know that, reverts your PC's "state" to the "state you froze it" everytime you restart or shutdown your PC)
Oh I see
though if you have access to the list of exempted files you could just allow cache (probably)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
If you can't be arsed to make sure your game runs with one of the most popular browsers, i certainly can't be bothered to download browsers i've already rejected {for good reasons} just to play t.

Sep 14, 2019
If you can't be arsed to make sure your game runs with one of the most popular browsers, i certainly can't be bothered to download browsers i've already rejected {for good reasons} just to play t.
it's not the issue of me not wanting to support firefox
firefox refuses to load json file since all files are on a local machine (users pc)
hence why the game works if you go to "online mode"

Reactions: Leskan

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
it's not the issue of me not wanting to support firefox
firefox refuses to load json file since all files are on a local machine (users pc)
hence why the game works if you go to "online mode"
I'd bet there's some way to make it work instead of just going lowest common denominator and making it for Chrome.

I'm aware of the reason; if i were writing games {and i have enough background in computers and software i could, i think} i would do my best to see to it that if my game didn't work on one browser, that browser would be Chrome.

{Once it would have been Internet Exploder.}

Sep 14, 2019
I'd bet there's some way to make it work instead of just going lowest common denominator and making it for Chrome.

I'm aware of the reason; if i were writing games {and i have enough background in computers and software i could, i think} i would do my best to see to it that if my game didn't work on one browser, that browser would be Chrome.

{Once it would have been Internet Exploder.}
I mean if I had enough background in software development, the game wouldn't be in a browser would it?
But yeah I understand your point of view completely
I'm working on a major update for the game (redesign of the ui, cleaning up the code and creating a different system for regions/routes so it can work much better and allow me to do more than originally planned)
I will be trying to work around the firefox "blockade" as well

Reactions: Leskan
Sep 14, 2019
what happen with the game?, has been two months
I posted more on my discord and patreon

I am working on a new version with a custom large story and renders for whole story rather than just characters over blurred background
it will take some time before it's completed though
(You can read more in depth about the plans either on discord or patreon, both are free ofc)

Sep 14, 2019
Loving that you are keeping boob sizes reasonable in most of the thumbnail pics, will check it later
Loving that you are keeping boob sizes reasonable in most of the thumbnail pics, will check it later
tried my best to match league of legends sizes
Though I am reworking the whole game (still keeping many models the same) so take anything you see in the game with a grain of salt

Cordelysha

May 13, 2020
Can't play offline on Mozilla of course, but the online site gives a 404, tried playing on Chrome, about half of the time the scenes are just a black screen so I've no idea what's going on.

Sep 14, 2019
Can't play offline on Mozilla of course, but the online site gives a 404, tried playing on Chrome, about half of the time the scenes are just a black screen so I've no idea what's going on.
My site is down currently, sorry for the issue
It will be back up once I have something else sorted

(If you want to play you could try running it in some other browser, but other than that you might have to wait :/)

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes