VN HTML Abandoned League of Lust - SPIRIT BLOSSOM EVENT [v0.1.8 PART 2] [Ataeshi]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
1586171450509.png

As some feedback this line doesn't make sense if you visit demacia first. Another possible issue is she introduces herself as Lux to a complete stranger, but that's more of a nickname, her real name is Luxanna, though it would be fair if you wanna argue she just prefers Lux.

1586171802349.png

Lux's render came out very well btw.

The games story doesn't take itself too seriously and I respect that I know why people would go to an erotic novel called "league of lust."

I like most of the content I've seen so far! Keep going dev!

Sep 14, 2019
View attachment 610954

As some feedback this line doesn't make sense if you visit demacia first. Another possible issue is she introduces herself as Lux to a complete stranger, but that's more of a nickname, her real name is Luxanna, though it would be fair if you wanna argue she just prefers Lux.

View attachment 610976

Lux's render came out very well btw.

The games story doesn't take itself too seriously and I respect that I know why people would go to an erotic novel called "league of lust."

I like most of the content I've seen so far! Keep going dev!
I completely forgot about whole Luxanna/Lux thing, you got a point there
as for the visiting demacia first yep completely overlooked that possibility, I'll change it up a bit

As for the rest thanks for the feedback :D

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I know it's an alpha but some things I noticed from the get go make me not wanting to play the game at all.
1. All the characters aren't looking like in the game.
Their faces are fucked up in kinda asian way but in the ugly asian way.
Immersion is impossible due to that.
This alone is already a no no for me.
2. The story is ridiculous.
You're going in searching for an artifact, you go to Demacia, you meet Lux and you tell her right away about the artifact then she tells you, a person she meet once, for the first time in her life, that she wants to overthrow something (I don't remember) and that she wants your help and she'll pay you with her virginity...
All while hiding herself with you in a "tight space" before her brother because???
Yeah I know why she wants to hide from her brother but I don't understand why she would make you hide with her.
Like for real?
Spoderman The bullshit is off the charts.jpg
My point is that the story just doesn't make any sense.
This is practically as far as I played the game but I'm pretty sure that I'd be right to assume that it all looks like this.
3. The "progress" is way too fast.
Out of curiosity I skipped dialogues with Fiora and apparently you get to fuck her right away.
There's no fun in doing that you have to earn it somehow otherwise it's just boring.
4. Cringe humor that makes me:
haHAA.jpg

For how long I've played in this (which was like 2 minutes at most), those are my main problems with the game because of which I won't play in it.

Sep 14, 2019
I know it's an alpha but some things I noticed from the get go make me not wanting to play the game at all.
1. All the characters aren't looking like in the game.
Their faces are fucked up in kinda asian way but in the ugly asian way.
Immersion is impossible due to that.
This alone is already a no no for me.
2. The story is ridiculous.
You're going in searching for an artifact, you go to Demacia, you meet Lux and you tell her right away about the artifact then she tells you, a person she meet once, for the first time in her life, that she wants to overthrow something (I don't remember) and that she wants your help and she'll pay you with her virginity...
All while hiding herself with you in a "tight space" before her brother because???
Yeah I know why she wants to hide from her brother but I don't understand why she would make you hide with her.
Like for real?
View attachment 614476
My point is that the story just doesn't make any sense.
This is practically as far as I played the game but I'm pretty sure that I'd be right to assume that it all looks like this.
3. The "progress" is way too fast.
Out of curiosity I skipped dialogues with Fiora and apparently you get to fuck her right away.
There's no fun in doing that you have to earn it somehow otherwise it's just boring.
4. Cringe humor that makes me:
View attachment 614494

For how long I've played in this (which was like 2 minutes at most), those are my main problems with the game because of which I won't play in it.
Thanks for being cool and not just going on a rant though

Models are the way they are, there have been a few people thus far that werent fans of them yourself included but sadly I can't please everyone
I'm doing this project mostly for fun and I can't afford to sit for hours every day to learn 3d modeling and new programs just to improve them so they sadly wont be changed from asian like models

as for the story I'm not really a writer or anything so I am making this off of a feeling, some people enjoy the fact that the story is not taking itself seriously but that doesn't mean that the story wont be changed in future if I do end up paying some writers or if there are some volunteers.

As for the fast progress I personally don't enjoy games that make you sit through hours of story just to get one small scene and considering that I will have to add so many characters eventually I decided it would be better to start with scenes early on

Again thanks for all the feedback and if I sound like I am making excuses it's not to say that your points are invalid I can agree that there is a lot of room for improvement with story and the models but my skills aren't that great

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Doesn't work with Internet Explorer neither. Can't submit the name, even with cookies enabled. I'm not gonna download another browser like Chrome for this game, I already have Firefox. Guess I'm moving on.

EDIT: The Online version seems to work with Internet Explorer, not with Firefox. A pity it's not up to date.

EDIT EDIT: Cheered too early, clicking on any badge on the map results in a stuck screen with '...' on the name and no text in the window. The game looked promising, a pity I can't play it.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
Wish someone would make a game focused on the smite goddesses and doing lewd things to them.. Also why is this game HTML. I'm always suspicious when games require HTML link... >.>

Sep 14, 2019
Doesn't work with Internet Explorer neither. Can't submit the name, even with cookies enabled. I'm not gonna download another browser like Chrome for this game, I already have Firefox. Guess I'm moving on.

EDIT: The Online version seems to work with Internet Explorer, not with Firefox. A pity it's not up to date.

EDIT EDIT: Cheered too early, clicking on any badge on the map results in a stuck screen with '...' on the name and no text in the window. The game looked promising, a pity I can't play it.
Try updating to latest edge, they started using chromium as far as I know

As for the online version can you open inspect element and click on console, screenshot what you see when you open a region

Sep 14, 2019
Wish someone would make a game focused on the smite goddesses and doing lewd things to them.. Also why is this game HTML. I'm always suspicious when games require HTML link... >.>
I am not really a developer sadly haha
Used to work as a web developer so I opted for that basically

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes