VN HTML Abandoned League of Lust - SPIRIT BLOSSOM EVENT [v0.1.8 PART 2] [Ataeshi]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 576653

Overview:
When your idiot king sends you on an impossible quest to travel the world looking for a single item, you instead spend your time smashing league champions. What else could you want? :)

Thread Updated: 2020-03-04
Release Date: 2020-02-26
Developer: Ataeshi - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Known bug with Mozilla, for some reason it refuses to run JSON file (which is where the whole story is stored) so if you want to use mozilla to play the game make sure to use ONLINE version! Otherwise try running it in a different browser :)

DOWNLOAD
All: MEGA - - -
Others:

View attachment 576631 View attachment 576632 View attachment 576633 View attachment 576635 View attachment 576636 View attachment 576638 View attachment 576639 View attachment 576640 View attachment 576641 View attachment 576642 View attachment 576643 View attachment 576644 View attachment 576645
wait...
is this ?

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Just stop with that damn hoe named Lux. Jesus christ.
Lowkey needing more Morgana and Jinx

Sep 14, 2019
oh hmm mind telling me what was happening before the error? If you don't mind joining the discord server so that we can talk easier it would be great

Error means it is trying to get story text from a variable that doesnt exist so it might be trying to load a champion that doesnt have any story yet or something like that but I need to know how you got to that error to figure out what caused it

Aqswttesz

Jan 15, 2019
oh hmm mind telling me what was happening before the error? If you don't mind joining the discord server so that we can talk easier it would be great

Error means it is trying to get story text from a variable that doesnt exist so it might be trying to load a champion that doesnt have any story yet or something like that but I need to know how you got to that error to figure out what caused it
Loaded play.html and created new char, thats it. (FF browser)
var started === null:
1586114646599.png
Added check:
1586114977722.png
Got new error, but thats probably my fault (local storage):
1586114827703.png

Update: i have items in local storage tho
1586115334120.png

Update 2: the problem is that there is local storage for every html page:
1586115649659.png

and key 'currently' is in game.html local storage, but ure trying to get it in main html
1586115702915.png

+ If u dont mind, u have critical bug in createnew.html, u need to add return false; on windows.location.href, otherwise your script is not terminated, like this:
w/o it some browsers (like EDGE) will slap you Ataeshi Sensei
1586117623151.png
Update: + this check !== "" is useless in your case as you just asigned value to it
1586118518403.png

and btw, u have weird behavior for equal operators, ure using strict check for non-equals "!==" and default check for equals.
In typescript/javascript u can use ===

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2019
Loaded play.html and created new char, thats it. (FF browser)
var started === null:
View attachment 610189
Added check:
View attachment 610194
Got new error, but thats probably my fault (local storage):
View attachment 610191

Update: i have items in local storage tho
View attachment 610204

Update 2: the problem is that there is local storage for every html page:
View attachment 610240

and key 'currently' is in game.html local storage, but ure trying to get it in main html
View attachment 610241

+ If u dont mind, u have critical bug in createnew.html, u need to add return false; on windows.location.href, otherwise your script is not terminated, like this:
w/o it some browsers (like EDGE) will slap you Ataeshi Sensei
View attachment 610262
Update: + this check !== "" is useless in your case as you just asigned value to it
View attachment 610295

and btw, u have weird behavior for equal operators, ure using strict check for non-equals "!==" and default check for equals.
In typescript/javascript u can use ===
Ah thanks for the return false, completely forgot to add that
as for the irregular checks (!== / == / ===) I didn't bother much about them since I don't really strive for perfect code in this project haha

Anyways regarding the issue I haven't seen it happen before, seems to be browser related
I'll check whats up (I assume that's edge browser?) tomorrow when I get a chance

For the comment of loading different local storage keys in different pages, it shouldn't mater which page created the local storage key, it should be able to load any local storage key you have saved (That's actually why I added lol- in most of my keys because I ended up loading keys from my old game when I started making league of lust)

Aqswttesz

Jan 15, 2019
For the comment of loading different local storage keys in different pages, it shouldn't mater which page created the local storage key, it should be able to load any local storage key you have saved (That's actually why I added lol- in most of my keys because I ended up loading keys from my old game when I started making league of lust)
I am more "backend boy", but i do really really doubt this, like 80% sure u cant, might be u could access these items, cause u hosted project on domain/used same origin, but think about final users, we cant do that (and wont)

Update: after 2 min of research :D
Through the filesystem ie: file://C:/Users/UserA/Documents/WWW/index.html the browser cannot detect that 2 different pages are on the same domain so it will create a new LocalStorage database for each instance.

Anyways regarding the issue I haven't seen it happen before, seems to be browser related
I'll check whats up (I assume that's edge browser?) tomorrow when I get a chance
Tested on edge/firefox

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2019
I am more "backend boy", but i do really really doubt this, like 80% sure u cant, might be u could access these items, cause u hosted project on domain/used same origin, but think about final users, we cant do that (and wont)

Update: after 2 min of research :D
Through the filesystem ie: file://C:/Users/UserA/Documents/WWW/index.html the browser cannot detect that 2 different pages are on the same domain so it will create a new LocalStorage database for each instance.

Tested on edge/firefox
I am so confused, never had this happen before

Firefox has some issues with json files from what I noticed and from what users reported, it refuses to load json files when all the files are local, as for the edge I'll have to check

But I can confirm that unless those browsers treat local storage differently, all other browsers load all of the keys no matter which page they originate from

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Not really for me, it's more of a kinetic novel than a game. Too few choices and too much femdom for a game that doesn't even have the tag. Good luck with your game, though.

Sep 14, 2019
so.. where's lulu?
Nono :ROFLMAO:

How do you delete saves in this game if you are playing the download version?
I didn't include deleting yet but you can reset the save by going to game/devtools folder if that helps

Not really for me, it's more of a kinetic novel than a game. Too few choices and too much femdom for a game that doesn't even have the tag. Good luck with your game, though.
Choices were just added in last update so they are still new, as for the femdom, there wont be as much later on especially :)

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes