VN HTML Abandoned League of Lust - SPIRIT BLOSSOM EVENT [v0.1.8 PART 2] [Ataeshi]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
thanks developer guy, for developing and uploading .
I love both LoL and Hentai ... but no to HTML ...
why not Renpy ?
Anyway..Keep up the good job and waiting the next release ..

Sep 14, 2019
thanks developer guy, for developing and uploading .
I love both LoL and Hentai ... but no to HTML ...
why not Renpy ?
Anyway..Keep up the good job and waiting the next release ..
I am a web developer, not really familiar with renpy and I don't want to make it a mediocre game so I opted to make it as a web game
It can be played completely offline if downloaded, no connections are made through internet so theres that
And thanks, glad you like it

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Feedbacc
Kai'sa looks stunning, the scene feels a bit weird (clothed sex& stripped HJ? Why not stripped all the way :))
H-scene ver. Ahri certainly looks great imo,please replace the other one
Akali's attire could use some polish,her hair looks off,her eyes are amber in color (could visit teemo.gg for reference)
Irelia's armor also (sorry OCD for these stuffs, but really armor.. *gets punched*)
The other two are fine.:D

Overall, LoL parody? Hell yes! I've played the Lux lil game and that was awesome also, please add her into the party too at some point. Hyped for more, I don't care whether it's ren'py rpgm or html as long as it's quality weed for me weeb:geek:

Btw how big do you plan to make this game?

Sep 14, 2019
Feedbacc
Kai'sa looks stunning, the scene feels a bit weird (clothed sex& stripped HJ? Why not stripped all the way :))
H-scene ver. Ahri certainly looks great imo,please replace the other one
Akali's attire could use some polish,her hair looks off,her eyes are amber in color (could visit teemo.gg for reference)
Irelia's armor also (sorry OCD for these stuffs, but really armor.. *gets punched*)
The other two are fine.:D

Overall, LoL parody? Hell yes! I've played the Lux lil game and that was awesome also, please add her into the party too at some point. Hyped for more, I don't care whether it's ren'py rpgm or html as long as it's quality weed for me weeb:geek:

Btw how big do you plan to make this game?
Thanks for all the feedback
I am not happy with kaisa scene so I am remaking it for the next update
Lux will be added to the game, there is a free poll over on my patreon for next region to be added and atm I believe demacia is winning

I plan to go all the way with this game till all champions added have some H scenes

Reactions: mini810

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
What do we have these type game with Big breast girls? I like my small flat chest or b's cups? Because you can tell if there are implants that why lmao.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Ya I know just doing rant on other games not yours lol. There is to many big breast games even with furry games too. lol

Reactions: Ataeshi Sensei
Sep 14, 2019
if she isnt already, will soraka be in this as well? if so any idea when roughly?
Yeah there will be Soraka and all the females from Targon in a future update, but not that soon
Currently the plan is Demacia, Ixtal and then there will be vote for a few other regions (Demacia, Targon and we'll see which ones)

Reactions: jdg007
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes