VN HTML Abandoned League of Lust - SPIRIT BLOSSOM EVENT [v0.1.8 PART 2] [Ataeshi]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Glad to hear ;)
You said about making it a small game... well, usually Riot is not like other companies that are a pain in the ass in regards of this kind of content, and I'm pretty sure that right now have something like 50 female champions... I think you got mah point

Sep 14, 2019
I want to do what others say not to, and put my dick in crazy, really wanna fuck Jinx
next update :)

You said about making it a small game... well, usually Riot is not like other companies that are a pain in the ass in regards of this kind of content, and I'm pretty sure that right now have something like 50 female champions... I think you got mah point
I'll be adding a lot of champs dw haha
It was supposed to be a small game until it gathered huge attention, that's when I started developing quite a nice story for it as well so now the plans are huge

Reactions: dani17

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Interesting, but art looks pretty bad for now, will hold off for the time being and keep grinding to Gold until the end of season :p.

Reactions: Ataeshi Sensei

likeaboss

Feb 25, 2018
Looks promising,any planned kinks like foot fetish or femdom or is this going to be more vanilla sex oriented?

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Could someone explain the rape content, please? Is it avoidable, is the protagonist doing it, is it being done to him?

Goufus

Jun 25, 2018
For the yordles because you do not try to leave the males as they are and the females make them more humanoid, you do not need to fully adhere to what they are clear is a serious suggestion, leave them as they are but with magical growths according to the relationship, well there are several options there, I am more of mental control and of the Noxus faction but for just being from LOL I will try.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
You should do yordle girls. But if you do yordle girls, keep 'em as shortstacks, don't stretch 'em into ordinary girls, that entirely defeats the point. Otherwise you might as well not do them at all.

Reactions: Deynan and waffel

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
not a LoL fan, but the prospect of a straight furry game that doesn't include wolf/horse penises everywhere is too rare a sight to pass up.

(Nothing against the gay/bi community, but straight people deserve furry fun, too)

Sep 14, 2019
Looks promising,any planned kinks like foot fetish or femdom or is this going to be more vanilla sex oriented?
Therw will be a lot of fetishes when the story progresses a bit more

Could someone explain the rape content, please? Is it avoidable, is the protagonist doing it, is it being done to him?
Just mild rape, included that option mostly for first 2 scenes where they start off against protagonists will (nothing serious and mc is into it real quick)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HA!!!..smartass dev is smartass ;) you get points for that..carrying on :D
Thanks ;)

Is this canon?
Nop

not a LoL fan, but the prospect of a straight furry game that doesn't include wolf/horse penises everywhere is too rare a sight to pass up.

(Nothing against the gay/bi community, but straight people deserve furry fun, too)
There is a vote going on for next region to be included in the story and atm ixtal is winning (this region includes nidalee, zyra, neeko) which are all semi furry's so they are most likely getting added in next update

For the yordles because you do not try to leave the males as they are and the females make them more humanoid, you do not need to fully adhere to what they are clear is a serious suggestion, leave them as they are but with magical growths according to the relationship, well there are several options there, I am more of mental control and of the Noxus faction but for just being from LOL I will try.
You should do yordle girls. But if you do yordle girls, keep 'em as shortstacks, don't stretch 'em into ordinary girls, that entirely defeats the point. Otherwise you might as well not do them at all.
I might do yordles and yes I will keep them their actual sizes but they wont be in the game that soon

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
Hey there I just played the game and finished it's current content. It's nice and I think it really has potential.

My suggestions:
  • Work some more on the H scenes - the game is really promising but for now the H scenes just look bad (sorry :[ ). Camera views are pretty bad and models kind of suck but I know it's really hard to get good models.
  • There are very few H scenes - for like 300-600 lines of text there are only 2 H scenes. I know the lore and story is a great deal in games like that but lets be honest we are here to fap :p and probably 65% of people will skip all dialogues.
  • There is too much text - Basicaly the same point as above. For now I feel that the current content takes about 30-45 mins if you read every dialogue etc. and you only spend like 2-5 mins looking at naked girls and sex.
  • Add a way to go back in dialogues - I think it would be a great idea for you to make some way of going back in story. For example when you use left click to go forward, make right click to go backwards. While playing it I got a little bored of story and reading dialogues at some point and wanted to skip a little but then I skipped an H scene by accident and there was no other way to see that scene then to totally restert the game.

Don't get me wrong I really liked the game and I don't mean to "hate" your work or discourage you. I hope the best for your game's development and I want to help you improve it.
I know it's not easy to make a game all by yourself and make it good. Keep up the good work! :)

EDIT: Actually I didn't realise there was a gallery in the menu :X But still If I were you I would add a way to go backwards in dialogues if only to give players a possiblity to read it again or maybe if they skip too much or just missclick to go forwards.

Sep 14, 2019
Hey there I just played the game and finished it's current content. It's nice and I think it really has potential.

My suggestions:
  • Work some more on the H scenes - the game is really promising but for now the H scenes just look bad (sorry :[ ). Camera views are pretty bad and models kind of suck but I know it's really hard to get good models.
  • There are very few H scenes - for like 300-600 lines of text there are only 2 H scenes. I know the lore and story is a great deal in games like that but lets be honest we are here to fap :p and probably 65% of people will skip all dialogues.
  • There is too much text - Basicaly the same point as above. For now I feel that the current content takes about 30-45 mins if you read every dialogue etc. and you only spend like 2-5 mins looking at naked girls and sex.
  • Add a way to go back in dialogues - I think it would be a great idea for you to make some way of going back in story. For example when you use left click to go forward, make right click to go backwards. While playing it I got a little bored of story and reading dialogues at some point and wanted to skip a little but then I skipped an H scene by accident and there was no other way to see that scene then to totally restert the game.

Don't get me wrong I really liked the game and I don't mean to "hate" your work or discourage you. I hope the best for your game's development and I want to help you improve it.
I know it's not easy to make a game all by yourself and make it good. Keep up the good work! :)

EDIT: Actually I didn't realise there was a gallery in the menu :X But still If I were you I would add a way to go backwards in dialogues if only to give players a possiblity to read it again or maybe if they skip too much or just missclick to go forwards.
Backward readint is planner for next release (forgot to make it for this one lel)

The start is slow while all is set (lore and all)
Later on there will be much more h scenes and more frequent

Thanks for all the feedback it helps a lot

I will do my best to improve h scenes :)

Reactions: dejdara
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes