VN HTML Abandoned League of Lust - SPIRIT BLOSSOM EVENT [v0.1.8 PART 2] [Ataeshi]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 28, 2019
Known bug with Mozilla, for some reason it refuses to run JSON file (which is where the whole story is stored) so if you want to use mozilla to play the game make sure to use ONLINE version!
There are a couple of options to get the game to play locally using Mozilla/Firefox.

1) Quick and easy but opening a security hole - open about:config (type in address bar) and toggle the 'privacy.file_unique_origin' to false. This globally disables a security feature - you have been warned...

2) A bit more elaborate but maintaining full security - make sure python3 is installed, then open a terminal/command prompt and navigate to the folder containing 'play.html' and enter 'python3 -m http.server' (return) then in the firefox browser enter the address 'localhost:8000' and click the link to 'play.html'.

p.s It is not a bug (whatever we may think ;)) in Mozilla but a security feature, and before you ask they have no intention to change it...

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
imma be honest, some of the art in the screenshots looks pretty bad. I like the concept, I like that someone did actually try to create a decent league parody that isn't in rpgm, but the deadpan eyes and worn out colours in the first few pictures do not inspire much hope. Will check out anyway, hope to be proven wrong.

Reactions: Ataeshi Sensei
Sep 14, 2019
There are a couple of options to get the game to play locally using Mozilla/Firefox.

1) Quick and easy but opening a security hole - open about:config (type in address bar) and toggle the 'privacy.file_unique_origin' to false. This globally disables a security feature - you have been warned...

2) A bit more elaborate but maintaining full security - make sure python3 is installed, then open a terminal/command prompt and navigate to the folder containing 'play.html' and enter 'python3 -m http.server' (return) then in the firefox browser enter the address 'localhost:8000' and click the link to 'play.html'.

p.s It is not a bug (whatever we may think ;)) in Mozilla but a security feature, and before you ask they have no intention to change it...
I checked it out when I first noticed that it didn't work on Mozilla, I know it's not a bug but it was easier to explain it that way for people to understand

And thanks for the above two solutions :)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Good game and all that. A bit short. Also a bit odd that they're all asians but I'm guessing it's engine limitations.

I should mention, Jinx is 21 years old according to the lore so you don't need to fake her age at 26.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Is the screenshot with ahri and kai'sa actually in game? couldn't find it and kind of thinking it's just a standalone image or not in the game yet.

Sep 14, 2019
Good game and all that. A bit short. Also a bit odd that they're all asians but I'm guessing it's engine limitations.

I should mention, Jinx is 21 years old according to the lore so you don't need to fake her age at 26.
will every "champ" be asian?
Thanks for the age I confused it with 26

Also yeah game is new and I am using honey select for models so that's why they are asian haha

Is the screenshot with ahri and kai'sa actually in game? couldn't find it and kind of thinking it's just a standalone image or not in the game yet.
They are ingame
Once you reach the map just play through the piltover and ionia

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for the age I confused it with 26

Also yeah game is new and I am using honey select for models so that's why they are asian haha

They are ingame
Once you reach the map just play through the piltover and ionia
Does the order affect anything, cause I played through several times trying different orders but still haven't seen it?

Sep 14, 2019
Does the order affect anything, cause I played through several times trying different orders but still haven't seen it?
there are no different outcomes yet, once you get to the map just click on ionia or piltover and go through those

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Constructive criticism time
Sound & Music buttons don't work
Is the gear icon supposed to be full screen button?
Skip button please doing it manually makes my life hard
Is there a way to return to menu when I'm in the map?

Personal Opinion
Lux's route seems to be going too fast, what she said doesn't match her character, but I'm not complaining
That other version of Ahri looked better, maybe it's just me, feel bad to see that go
I hope you learn to port it to ren'py someday? idk html doesn't feel right

Sep 14, 2019
Constructive criticism time
Sound & Music buttons don't work
Is the gear icon supposed to be full screen button?
Skip button please doing it manually makes my life hard
Is there a way to return to menu when I'm in the map?

Personal Opinion
Lux's route seems to be going too fast, what she said doesn't match her character, but I'm not complaining
That other version of Ahri looked better, maybe it's just me, feel bad to see that go
I hope you learn to port it to ren'py someday? idk html doesn't feel right
I am aware about the buttons being messed up, fixing it for the next update :)
Skip button would be a smart idea yeah

Currently no you can't return to menu from map but it's added for the next update (already added that option just gonna be a bit till the update is actually released)

Lux route is actually planned out and trust me you will get to feel the character development I just wanted to make her a bit more of a "comedic relief" in demacia with all the story planned for it

A few people told me that they liked old model more, I've started updating some models recently (I posted a before and after over on Discord for Irelia, Ahri is on the list for updating aswell)

as for the ren'py, not sure honestly can't say anything on that

Reactions: mini810

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of Leauge of Lust 0.1.2

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes