VN - HTML - Completed - Leanna's Big Streak [VDateGames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Complete...

This is a funny but very dumb and short visual novel/game done in the old HTML style...

The visuals of the character are decent, and the backdrops mostly appear to be unique...

The script is short but fine... There isn't really a plot, as basically it revolves around a female protagonist who breaks down on the freeway, and when she calls for help, she is dared to streak her way back home, etc... So all you do is make choices on where to go, what to do, etc... Based on what appears in the picture that you can either click on, or choices that come up now and then... It doesn't take long to complete... You can start over and select a few different directions you didn't take previously, but that is about the extent of it...

Overall, I truly believe this was meant to just be a short nudity streaking game, not a visual novel at all... It has practically no story or plot, so how can it be called a visual novel? It is just a short streaking through the city game, with an animation, and so on... No reason to play this again, ever... It's only funny because of how absurd it is...