Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
LBS.jpg

Overview:
Stranded on the freeway, Leanna must make it all of the way to her apartment...naked!​

Updated: 09-03-2018
Developer: Chaotic |
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

alley12.jpg alleymast16.jpg canal8.jpg end2.jpg forest14.jpg intro14.jpg street3.jpg street14.jpg

Last edited:

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Do you have more of them, Vdategames?
There are a number on here (eg ) but there is also a bunch of freebies on their too

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
I don't feel this needed to be a members game as small as this was. In fact, I don't even feel like it needed to be an idea at all. I just don't feel like it needed to happen. A cool little after story(?), if you can even call it a story, but I would have rathered he take his break first and left this alone and then started one of his better ideas. This was cool and I liked the first Leanna game a lot, but I don't know, this just felt a bit unnecessary.

rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 75839
Overview:
Stranded on the freeway, Leanna must make it all of the way to her apartment...naked!​

Updated: 09-03-2018
Developer/Publisher: Chaotic |
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

View attachment 75840 View attachment 75841 View attachment 75842 View attachment 75843 View attachment 75844 View attachment 75845 View attachment 75846 View attachment 75847
anither shit

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Wow. I was about to post that this is barely a game, but I can't even bring myself to say that.

This is not a game. It's just a lazily cobbled together scene or two.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
i swear to god if this is the entire plot i mma take the game apart and make my own scenes .... no one should be this lazy
View attachment 75863
I don't feel this needed to be a members game as small as this was. In fact, I don't even feel like it needed to be an idea at all. I just don't feel like it needed to happen. A cool little after story(?), if you can even call it a story, but I would have rathered he take his break first and left this alone and then started one of his better ideas. This was cool and I liked the first Leanna game a lot, but I don't know, this just felt a bit unnecessary.
Wow. I was about to post that this is barely a game, but I can't even bring myself to say that.

This is not a game. It's just a lazily cobbled together scene or two.
If I understood what Chaotic wrote on his blog correctly, this are some leftover screens that, for various reasons didn't make it into "Leanna: Breaking the facade", with a few new screens made specifically for this. In essence, in a movie this would qualify for "deleted scene"... and as such, it work fine.

Whether this should be released on it's own is another question, but he's hardly the first author to do that. I don't have a problem with it being some kind of reward for his members tho.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote