Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Yet another game with no android port
Me:*doens't own a pc* so sad,guess I gotta just keep searching for a port until I give up and then keep begging on req section where they rarely port rpgm.

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
how do you get the scenes with the cat lady friend
When suspicion is up high enough, she will confront the MC about it and you get a new job at her place. There are also random endings that contain her, as well as scenes after getting caught by the husband. There is no "good ending" with her though.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If there's a way to change the day of the week with saveeditor, I'm not seeing it. lol
The day doesn't show up in the HUGE list of numbers. haha

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
I'm having problems using potions, whenever I use any of them I get errors, I can buy and keep them in my inventory but not use them, I'm using mac and playonmac to play this game btw

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does someone have a day 1 save with high lust and low guilt?

Or at least tell me which value I should be editing?

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Have there been any updates to the game? (I'm talking about the download links, in the 1st page of this discussion).
Still happy that this forum exists because knowing Steam and what they did with Goblin Walker ... Not fun this game.

Also, there is a guide on this game, how to have different endings etc ...?
I wish I had an ending with monsters. :sneaky:

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I finished the game, all the endings etc ... and to tell the truth, I am satisfied as disappointed.

The game offers a different gameplay and several possibilities, things to do, earn money etc ... All the game is good but here are 3 points that I can blame the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally, even if these 3 points are quite disappointing, the game deserves a 7/10 in my opinion. Just a shame that these 3 points, even though they may be details, can be quite frustrating. I would have wanted an ending with goblins (if anyone has a similar game but with goblins or baby goblins, thanks).

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Isn't there some other game make by these developer's(¿

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Thanks for sharing. A decently fun game with some good erotic content, but holy hell the grinding is really out of this world.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Besides, I have 2 questions:
- Does the download link include the latest patch? If not, what does the patch contain (the one that can be found on the Kagura website)?
- Are there any mods for this game? I did not find any and if there is, especially to have many more endings, I am interested.

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Besides, I have 2 questions:
- Does the download link include the latest patch? If not, what does the patch contain (the one that can be found on the Kagura website)?
- Are there any mods for this game? I did not find any and if there is, especially to have many more endings, I am interested.
#1 Yes, the patch is provided to unlock adult content for those who bought it from a site that doesn't allow such (ie, steam)
#2 Other than the job chart overlay in this thread, I haven't found any. The endings can all be done by normal gameplay.

Reactions: Moussedo

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Man does anyone know if there is a mod or something of the like that can give us a Nia ending? Because of the nature of the game I can see why they didn't add it (I GUESS CAUSE KAIN IS A CLOSET CUCK??? IDK) but a Nia happy end and a Harem end would've made this game a definite 9/10. maybe it would've added mechanics and other things and the devs thought it'd just be easier making Kain a cuck, which sucks. Would be cool if we had a choice as to whether or not to be one as Kain, Rant end.

Reactions: Faxot02

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Man does anyone know if there is a mod or something of the like that can give us a Nia ending? Because of the nature of the game I can see why they didn't add it (I GUESS CAUSE KAIN IS A CLOSET CUCK??? IDK) but a Nia happy end and a Harem end would've made this game a definite 9/10. maybe it would've added mechanics and other things and the devs thought it'd just be easier making Kain a cuck, which sucks. Would be cool if we had a choice as to whether or not to be one as Kain, Rant end.
I agree. Irony of this game: you can do what you want but not too much on the ends.
it would have been nice if there were more ends but for trades for example. Leanna who ends her life in a job and ... you guess the rest. Where even with monsters. See more but no.

The game is not bad but is poor in endings while it is rich in ... almost all.

Thades

Feb 7, 2018
Yet another game with no android port
Me:*doens't own a pc* so sad,guess I gotta just keep searching for a port until I give up and then keep begging on req section where they rarely port rpgm.
Unfortunately for wolfrpg you can't use 'emulators' on android. Other rpgm games should be playable with joi though.

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes