reytamvan112

Jan 18, 2019
If it is the same art style then President Yukino/NTRed Class Rep Yukino. She has purple hair.
If it is an RPG then Treasure Hunter Mai.
It may be Young Wife Souffle which hasn't been translated.
Mischief War is another possibility. There is an English translation, but this one violates rule 7.

Souffle is the closest with the slice of life/adventurer combination.
Thanks man, ive found it outside f95

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
You won't get a lot of help when you provide no details on what error you are getting.

If it is the same art style then President Yukino/NTRed Class Rep Yukino. She has purple hair.
Mischief War is another possibility. There is an English translation, but this one violates rule 7.

5190cq.jpg

Still gonna check it out, though. Thanks!

Yayi

Mar 7, 2021
Guys there is a bug in game I suppose
After discovering her cheating as husband you get the option to ask guys at homes to have sex with her
But between all of them the house right before flower shop, when you talk to ted it doesn’t show you the options
does anyone has same problem?

Reactions: Desan3 and r8e1v

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
You won't get a lot of help when you provide no details on what error you are getting.

Souffle has been translated.

Yayi

Mar 7, 2021
I know it is a little late, but here's version 1.04 based on Kagura patch v4

thanks a lot
there was lots bugs at past version
thank you so much again

edit: I checked and unfortunately after you click game.exe it seems like this one is 1.03 patch too
For now there are some parts just because of those bugs you can’t read with this versions so for now i just know this one way

Try to get steam version from anywhere you can (all of them are old versions anyway as much as i saw)

then download and install patch 1.04 from kagura’ site
Then copy and paste your save at this version
Try playing those parts that because of bugs you wasn’t able to play like the house right before the flower shop at nights after finding out about your ntr fetish you can’t invite him to have sex with leanna for the second time or you can’t ask that noble guy at guild for the second time

After installing patch When you are playing those parts the words are unreadable
But when you played those parts then go and install patch V1
(Link is thanks to someone I don’t know either)

then You can go back and read this parts at gallery with readable English

Last edited:

ToriTorino

Aug 6, 2019
I have a problem with this game. When I try to play it, it says "can't find basic disc info data" and apparently I need a Game.dat to run the game. When I try to play from the Winrar file it works but I lose all my progress saved to it. Someone help me, how do I solve this?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
When you unpack it in a folder, there should be all files? Don't just unpack some of the files.
Since it works, if you play from the archive file, there should be nothing missing.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Does anybody know of the game where one of the routes involve swapping wives with the farmer and both wives get pregnant at the end?

BackVj

Aug 30, 2020
for those who don't know about acerola's cuckold game genre, they have a way of bringing old stuff into new games
Kanade - Virgin
Yukino - Virgin + Sus
Leanna - Virgin + Sus + Pregnant
And their new cuckold game Monica having all of the above , I wonder if they will add something new

Reactions: Yukihirou

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
for those who don't know about acerola's cuckold game genre, they have a way of bringing old stuff into new games
Kanade - Virgin
Yukino - Virgin + Sus
Leanna - Virgin + Sus + Pregnant
And their new cuckold game Monica having all of the above , I wonder if they will add something new
What's the sus thing, among us?

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes