undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You gotta progress in different jobs. First go to the bakery until you need higher corruption and you don't pass every requirement for a new scene - then you should look around for example at one screen to the left, at the school and other stuff to corrupt her more - so you can unlock more scenes. You can also use your money to buy erotic magazines and stuff to corrupt her faster.

Remember that after day 60, the game is over and you get one fitting ending. Then you can do a new game+ with a lot of money to get a better corruption level from day 1 on.

Reactions: Nyxie

clawski

Jun 7, 2021
Im at day 17 only going to bakery. Still nothing.

Ive been at the playground, haunted hause, erik's loggin and everything else. i feel like there is something in the beginning that im missing so h events wil happen

Last edited:

clawski

Jun 7, 2021
1660509717473.png

Ive read everything, tried all jobs, i have no idea what im doing wrong. someone said go do bakery untill i reach some requirements, but nothing happend so far and im at day 18. Ive been inside every house.

All "events" look like this and just goes to black screen after where it shows i got some money and send some energy

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So like how exactly do the Nia scenes work? I've only done the cheating ending and didn't really feel like doing another play-through so I unlocked all the scenes and some of the scenes like the Erik ending reference the Nia scenes which imply they happened even if you didn't seek them out but some of the other endings never do even though they could've worked in a bit like that too so like was it meant to be implied that they all happened regardless of the ending you got or only in some endings?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You have to do another playthrough to get all the scenes tho. It's not possible to get them all in one go.
After the ending you can start with money and buy lewd stuff on the first day to be able to watch lewder scenes faster, so it isn't that tedious then.

How the Nia scene works in detail I don't know anymore, sorry.
But if my memory is correct, you have to be "crazy" Leanna (horny stat full once and then don't fuck Erik) and do a lewd scene.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You have to do another playthrough to get all the scenes tho. It's not possible to get them all in one go.
After the ending you can start with money and buy lewd stuff on the first day to be able to watch lewder scenes faster, so it isn't that tedious then.

How the Nia scene works in detail I don't know anymore, sorry.
But if my memory is correct, you have to be "crazy" Leanna (horny stat full once and then don't fuck Erik) and do a lewd scene.
Not necessarily there's a bear in the house that shows up in a NG+ that unlocks all the scenes. To be clear I'm mostly asking how they work in context of the story because I also knew that Nia's scenes seemingly only get enabled if your suspicion stat is maxed which was why I was confused that the Erik ending implies that Nia still did the scenes with him regardless because I assumed it wasn't possible to do any of the other guys routes if the suspicion stat was maxed and since Nia stays in some endings that would kinda imply she only does the scenes if Leanna gets found out which was why the Erik ending was weird to me.

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
The hell 1 condom for 1000G that's absurd to say the least aslo if she fks someone unprotected does end up getting pregnant??

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes