Darth Xelleon

Dec 2, 2019
any other games like this?
President Yukino is made by the same people and has a very similar plot. Girl needs money because of a boy she likes which leads to her working various jobs where she gets sexually harassed yadda yadda.
It's also a prequal to Treasure Hunter Claire, but you don't need to play one game to understand the other.

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Can someone make a thread for Demon Queen Melissa? I got questions and nobody is posting it yet.

Been released like a damn week ago jeez:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Can someone make a thread for Demon Queen Melissa? I got questions and nobody is posting it yet.

Been released like a damn week ago jeez:
I can't talk by the others but the game was censored and butchered by the translators like one of those nutaku games. The uncensoring is bad, dicks came from the arms, no to mention they redraw breasts to the youngest character. Knowing those fact I think that's the reason there isn't a thread yet. No one want to play a game butchered like that.

• Haha
Reactions: oracle255 and feyan

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Pretty sure if you actually install Kagura's uncensor patch that isn't the case.
Then maybe the loli character is "too loli" to be allowed here. No idea why there isn't a thread yet. Also pretty sure that patch are only for the steam version you can buy from them and you can't install or add it if you get from somewhere else. That mean maybe we're waiting for someone who can import it and patch the game to post the thread here. Maybe.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I can't talk by the others but the game was censored and butchered by the translators like one of those nutaku games. The uncensoring is bad, dicks came from the arms, no to mention they redraw breasts to the youngest character. Knowing those fact I think that's the reason there isn't a thread yet. No one want to play a game butchered like that.
Any source of this? Are you talking about unpatched steam version?
I didn't play the japanese version but I didn't notice any censorship in the patched game. Melissa gets gangbanged silly and gets pregnant, same as every other character. Not sure about breasts - art is pretty inconsistent in Acerola games in general, even newer ones. She's pretty much flat in some events or have some tits in other events.
Dicks look like sausages but this is an old game and same as many others - nobody thought about western, uncensored version when he was drawing dicks for it.

As for the reason why there's no thread - official word is that it's being checked for lolis.

AyumiMio

Feb 2, 2023
sorry, I'm a new Leanna player, I want to ask about how to use this item, when can this item be used? or is there a trigger that makes it must be used?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So... On the night (when you have control of kain) it says that when you get to certain status, you can see some events... Which status are we talking about? What kind of thing should I do to get those events?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
So... On the night (when you have control of kain) it says that when you get to certain status, you can see some events... Which status are we talking about? What kind of thing should I do to get those events?
im not sure anymore since playing this game is wayyyy back for me but im thinking that firstly it means when you reach a certain point with leanne on for example her INN quest you can see something at night or the brothel quest. Secondly it prob means the things you can to with kains Neko friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I don't get it. on day 61 leanna is a virgin, I have 1 mil, yet i STILL get the normal ending which should only happen after losing it

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I think the dumbest thing in the game so far, is the brothel requires 50 guilt, however the sexy underwear also required, requires 30 guilt itself, why not make the brothel 30 guilt then when you're gonna need that either way

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes