Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I have to agree with the people that think he got the tickets from Steph and not from his boss, so that what the text from her is all about and he isn't some backstabbing asshole.
It sounds likely, but then, IMO, that makes him a bad friend [see my earlier comment about lying/deception and also combine that with opening fresh emotional wounds right when MC is apparently getting over it?] where a good friend would have, in the case she contacted him, told her to go away unless she was prepared to explain herself to the MC.

It also makes her even worse than just being a simple ghoster, since she apparently has no time to talk/explain things in the last 2 years but suddenly enough time to setup this 'meeting', walk all the way home and begin screwing the MC in the house she apparently shares with the person she married... what a cunt.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Release dates. Devs hate them, consumers love them.

As today marks the 1 month development of chapter 2, I had really hoped to be able to give you a release date. Unfortunately, there are still too many variables for me feeling comfortable in doing so. And in the end, I don't want to skip content to reach a certain date. Atleast I can promise it will be in May.

As for size, chapter 2 is bigger than chapter 1, and I'm also toying around with moving a scene from chapter 3 to 2.

Rendercount stands at 386 stills, and 1764 animated.

The exact list of things to do:
  • est 600 lines of dialogue
  • 3 small scenes
  • 3 medium scenes
  • 2 small animations
  • 1 medium sized animation
  • some more images/stories for the Nüke app
  • playthrough - adding images where needed and character trait lvl'ups and bonuses.
  • beta/proofreading
In any case, I hope you have a nice weekend. I got the whole weekend to be working on this, and looking forward to it. :)

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019

Release dates. Devs hate them, consumers love them.

As today marks the 1 month development of chapter 2, I had really hoped to be able to give you a release date. Unfortunately, there are still too many variables for me feeling comfortable in doing so. And in the end, I don't want to skip content to reach a certain date. Atleast I can promise it will be in May.

As for size, chapter 2 is bigger than chapter 1, and I'm also toying around with moving a scene from chapter 3 to 2.

Rendercount stands at 386 stills, and 1764 animated.

The exact list of things to do:
  • est 600 lines of dialogue
  • 3 small scenes
  • 3 medium scenes
  • 2 small animations
  • 1 medium sized animation
  • some more images/stories for the Nüke app
  • playthrough - adding images where needed and character trait lvl'ups and bonuses.
  • beta/proofreading
In any case, I hope you have a nice weekend. I got the whole weekend to be working on this, and looking forward to it. :)
ty for sharing <3

Reactions: Agamennone80

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
I like the start to this game it has an interesting story that i want to read and that cliffhanger definitely has me wanting more. Excited for the next update.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
IMPORTANT: This guide has just become too much to continue with the time sync it takes due the amount of variables and paths. TBH, and I don't think I've ever said this about a game before, I'm not sure I can even make a guide that covers all paths and scenarios. Rather than put out a half baked one, that's not up to my standards I feel it's time to not continue to try. Thanks for understanding. I highly recommend using The Teams mod.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Repuci

May 1, 2017

Leap of Faith Chapter 2 is now live. :)
Please keep in mind the following:
If you already downloaded and played Chapter 1, you have to replay it. I'm really sorry about that, but I made some script changes that had to be done, and unfortunately, that ment replaying Chapter 1. You can skip/fast forward through it though, but remember to use the Phone for the phone events.

I hope you all enjoy it, and that I see you again for the next one.
Cheers!
Downoad Links
Windows/Linux:

Mac:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
dude, the update went live a few seconds ago, like WTF ??? :cautious:
That means at least one someone was looking forward to it very much :), kinda understandable since first chapter was pretty good. Hope this chapter will live up to that, I do not support for much normally per game, but if does will likely support this game after this update or chapter three likely.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Congrats to the Dev for actually having the guts to announce a release date in advance and actually delivering the update on schedule. Hope many of the other Devs will follow suit

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes