Repuci

May 1, 2017
I literally just drop by every now and then to see how you're all doing. And reading through the last pages of this thread has simply been overwhelming.

Your wonderful attitude towards this little game of mine, and it's characters is beyound touching. I salute you.

It will have a completed tag in the end, I can promise you that. And I hope you'll join me for many good moments with Cece, Robin, Linda, Lexi, Kira (and... well, maybe... somehow... even Steph, who knows - don't look at me like that!) before it's completed.

Cheers everyone, you're awesome.
No, YOU ! <3

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I literally just drop by every now and then to see how you're all doing. And reading through the last pages of this thread has simply been overwhelming.

Your wonderful attitude towards this little game of mine, and it's characters is beyound touching. I salute you.

It will have a completed tag in the end, I can promise you that. And I hope you'll join me for many good moments with Cece, Robin, Linda, Lexi, Kira (and... well, maybe... somehow... even Steph, who knows - don't look at me like that!) before it's completed.

What about sexy time with Chris?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Speaking about tragedy, which is worse between Acting Lesson fire and Depraved Awakening shootout.
Don't know what you're talking about, my therapist says I'm doing fine dealing with my PTSD. Thank you very much!

(AL by a landslide)

Reading this literally made me want to cry.
Ah, he really meant Steph or Steph. Don't worry buddy. :)

Ah Drifty, I love you and this game! We should have some Friendly Drifty babies together :ROFLMAO:

No, YOU ! <3
Perfectly and succinctly said!

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Speaking about tragedy, which is worse between Acting Lesson fire and Depraved Awakening shootout.
If you play it right, you only have one dead in Depraved Awakening and somehow i expected her to not survive the game so it was not a shock to me.
Acting lesson is far, far worse in my eyes, slow and very good buildup to a relationship between three people and then this "ending" ... if something like this happens in Leap of Faith, i want my money back.
But since there will most likely not be a harem, the only terrible thing Drifty could do would be killing Cece (or the chosen love interest of the playthrough) but somehow i do not think that will happen.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020

Papa Drifty has come down from his throne to bless this thread!:giggle::love:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Don't know what you're talking about, my therapist says I'm doing fine dealing with my PTSD. Thank you very much!

(AL by a landslide)
Every time AL is brought up in some of my favorite games, I get red lights and sirens going off in my head. Not sure if that's PTSD. I should get that looked at.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Every time AL is brought up in some of my favorite games, I get red lights and sirens going off in my head. Not sure if that's PTSD. I should get that looked at.
Yeah, that game has me wary of every game since. I am not going to trust any dev not to fuck with my heart. I wonder if anyone modded it so you could save both or let them both die

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
So if Cece and Linda are in the burning room, who you gonna save?

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Made a couple of sigs; feel free to use them, if you want. I may edit this post later to add a few more. :)
View attachment 668190 View attachment 668193
While I am definitely not showing any bias whatsoever when I say that I prefer the Cece sig. I think it's cute how you add the Romantic and Flirty logos to them. A suggestion? Robin with the Sporty one ;). And possibly one with Cece and Lexi together? :love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
While I am definitely not showing any bias whatsoever when I say that I prefer the Cece sig. I think it's cute how you add the Romantic and Flirty logos to them. A suggestion? Robin with the Sporty one ;). And possibly one with Cece and Lexi together? :love:
Gotta say it doesn't feel as weird as I though it would having only one redhead in my signature. :)

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
I was planning to do something like that with the sporty one too. I wasn't sure who it would fit best with yet, tho. I actually though of MC for it, but ofc the girls get priority. ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Cece totally worth it ? ;)
Definitely!

I was planning to do something like that with the sporty one too. I wasn't sure who it would fit best with yet, tho. I actually though of MC for it, but ofc the girls get priority. ;)
IIRC Robin you can choose an "Athletic" response after sex so she would be best. And Definitely agree that a Cece and Lexi signature would be awesome. Please don't forget Kira, I actually think she would be better for the "flirty" concept.

Too bad, I changed sig a week ago. Wait for me Cece.

Just call me Nick ;)

Reactions: Ellordrings

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I personally think Robin and Kira would fit the bill for the Sporty one. But yes, girls definitely get priority. And I wasn't kidding, I would actually pay you to make a Cece and Lexi together one lol. But I am really tempted to add the Cece one to my signature. She's an angel.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019

You deserve it dude. Easily the best new game on here. Thanks for the awesome work you're doing.

4.80 star(s) 548 Votes