Oct 10, 2022
i just played this game... on Cece path
this is kind of masterpiece, only two problem. i wanted to get the other girls before relationship with one and too depressing
Could you kindly share me the solution if you ever find one? I really want to see other paths but when it comes to choose one I always choose Cece. I forced myself for Lexi and Steph paths but could not manage.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Is this a multiple ending type of game? I just started it and I'd like to max out the best route in the first run. Multiple endings/paths sort of kill my motivation to do a playthrough unless it's quick like Cabin by the Lake. I've read the reviews without going too much into spoilers, but like is it not possible to go with all the of the girls in a single run?
If you want Harem endings try Bare Witness, standing short before final chapter.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
If you make it through Cece's route, you have at minimum three more to go (or four if you're not interested in both Kira and Robin together). If you make it through all of them and are still enjoying it, then there's a few more variations you can play with (there are 10 different endings not counting who you set up Chris with nor leaving Steph behind).
Fine you confirm my suspicion already made on the beginning of this VN.
Just started and "played" after the opening of the metronome and had several decisions to make for my first path (Sancho is helping a lot).
Was easy for me liking Latinas to stick on the first opportunity and fell for Kira.

Looking forward which girl I´ll choose for my next playthrough :love:

Reactions: Elhemeer

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Just started and "played" after the opening of the metronome and had several decisions to make for my first path (Sancho is helping a lot).
Was easy for me liking Latinas to stick on the first opportunity and fell for Kira.

Kira's a great option, but she's not a latina. Or was she half? Was there any descriptive mention of her mom in lof?

Reactions: turbojoe

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

If you want Kira only, without Robin too, then set Chris up with Robin when given the chance... best Kira solo ending.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Kira's a great option, but she's not a latina. Or was she half? Was there any descriptive mention of her mom in lof?
I´m not so far proceeded that I know anything about her name or her parents.
"Latina" is only a guess because of her look :D

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
If you want Kira only, without Robin too, then set Chris up with Robin when given the chance... best Kira solo ending.
Exactly this was my spontaneous idea at the moment I decided to let pass the option for Robin :LOL:
Chris seems to be a real good friend and deserves her.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My guess from the dining room chat is that Kira's mom has a similar lineage as Robin (which I think is supposed to be Mediterranean of some kind), but it's not clarified ... just that she's not black, but it doesn't sound like she's "white" either.

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
My guess from the dining room chat is that she's similar lineage as Robin (which I think is supposed to be Mediterranean of some kind), but it's not clarified ... just that she's not black, but it doesn't sound like she's "white" either.
She's cute and friendly and she seems to be reasonably intelligent (for a bunch of pixels). That's enough for me... She's my second choice after Lexi.
Damn that Lexi, it's so hard to avoid getting sidetracked by her when trying for one of the other girls.

--Edit--
Just to be clear, I'm talking about Kira, not her mother - I had a brain fart and totally misread the perfectly clear posts that I responded to :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
She's cute and friendly and she seems to be reasonably intelligent (for a bunch of pixels). That's enough for me... She's my second choice after Lexi.
Damn that Lexi, it's so hard to avoid getting sidetracked by her when trying for one of the other girls.
Just in case, I clarified in my post that I'm talking about Kira's mom in response to the question about Kira's ethnicity. After your response, wasn't sure if that was clear enough.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Just in case, I clarified in my post that I'm talking about Kira's mom in response to the question about Kira's ethnicity. After your response, wasn't sure if that was clear enough.
No, it was perfectly clear. I had a reading comprehension malfunction... :oops: This is what you get for posting at 3 in the morning...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 550 Votes