Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
The renders look great, and the intro blurb seems competently written, but those tags are just about vanilla as one could get. Does anything interesting happen from a kink perspective, or is it all just your standard fair "play it safe so as not to offend" AVN?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The renders look great, and the intro blurb seems competently written, but those tags are just about vanilla as one could get. Does anything interesting happen from a kink perspective, or is it all just your standard fair "play it safe so as not to offend" AVN?
It's a pretty vanilla game. There threesome in 2 paths but that's all in the naughty field.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I feel you. We can't stop the leaks but we can refrain from downloading it. For me, I am really considering buying this in Steam (which will costs just around USD6 or 7) but I am still gonna download the compressed version here :ROFLMAO:. No way I am gonna download over 7Gb, I don't have enough storage for the plentitudes of games I am playing:ROFLMAO:.
I am waiting for the compressed version because I have limited internet.. :LOL:
And I try to save my internet and not download games that weigh 3GB+ Because when I go over the internet limit, I can't do much.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I feel you. We can't stop the leaks but we can refrain from downloading it. For me, I am really considering buying this in Steam (which will costs just around USD6 or 7) but I am still gonna download the compressed version here :ROFLMAO:. No way I am gonna download over 7Gb, I don't have enough storage for the plentitudes of games I am playing:ROFLMAO:.

It is a great deal for the game play you get.
Specially if you delete it and come back to it in a year or more, steam will have a good server to download from.
Unlike these free sites which seem to be closing from lack there of support.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I am waiting for the compressed version because I have limited internet.. :LOL:
And I try to save my internet and not download games that weigh 3GB+ Because when I go over the internet limit, I can't do much.
Internet throttling once you go over?
That shit is the worst :( mine claims they don't do it (liars)

I feel you on that. I don't have limited but I know what you guys go through.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Why is every "genius" her crying about their saves?

Are here so many people that suck with PCs and have no idea how Ren'Py works...?

Jun 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks DriftyGames for this wonderfull game. Hope we can have some news about the next big one.
I have a feeling is going to be from out of this world. :WeSmart:

See you on the next one, Drifty. All the best.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
WHERE ARE MY SAVES ??
They're in "C:\Users\user-profile\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\LeapofFaith-1574721269".
But they won't do you any good (every one of my saves crash, including auto-saves and I don't use a mod). This update creates a new folder in "Renpy" called "LeapofFaith-1574721269-steam" which is why there are no saves to load when you load the game up. So you may have to start a new game (which is what I'll be doing, not that I mind).

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
No, really, I'm crying, last version don't upload old saves, not even putting them in the SAVES folder.
I CAN'T PLAY THE END OF THIS MASTERPIECE :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Well, you can. From the very beginning? I mean, as you said, its masterpiece and there is nothing wrong to replay it from 0.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
They're in "C:\Users\user-profile\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\LeapofFaith-1574721269".
But they won't do you any good (every one of my saves crash, including auto-saves and I don't use a mod). This update creates a new folder in "Renpy" called "LeapofFaith-1574721269-steam" which is why there are no saves to load when you load the game up. So you may have to start a new game (which is what I'll be doing, not that I mind).
whaaaaat ? NO, NO NOOOO, sure i'll make some different choice, the story will not the same, after two years playing this title IS INSANE release the final chapter with this bug !!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
whaaaaat ? NO, NO NOOOO, sure i'll make some different choice, the story will not the same, after two years playing this title IS INSANE release the final chapter with this bug !!
I don't think it's a bug. It usually happens if there's been a major change in the code which causes most (if not all) older saves to crash as soon as you try loading it/them. I've seen it before in other Ren'py games. The only recourse would be to play from the beginning. It's not a big deal to me, TBH. I think it's worth a replay. Maybe do something I forgot to do (or missed out on) in a previous run...

Reactions: soprano31

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
*squints eyes looking at your replies and thumbs up rating*
Hard to not believe this is a troll question.

I'll treat it as you aren't being a troll.
If you are having this issue, this is why you do NOT delete your old installation.
So you don't lose your save files.

Please give it some time and there will be another update which addresses this issue.
That's if you haven't tried a restart of your computer/laptop first.

You have been around long enough to know all the minor fixes.
Best you can probably do without stressing to much, is put it on the back burner till a patch or next update comes out.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Leap of Faith [Chapter 1-8, v1.0c] [DriftyGames] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.78GB
Repack size: 1.52GB

PC = / /
- - -
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Updated repack to Leap of Faith [Chapter 1-8, v1.0.3GOG with DLC]

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :love:

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho's Rollback Extender

For those folks loading old saves and getting rollback traceback errors:

Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

...download the attached and throw that sucker in your "game" folder. It's not guaranteed but it will certainly help.

Feel free to rename removing the prefix "2057573_"

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
go to appdata-> roaming-> renpy and you'll find 2 leapoffaith folder
*squints eyes looking at your relies and thumbs up rating*
Hard to not believe this is a troll question.

I'll treat it as you aren't being a troll.
If you are having this issue, this is why you do NOT delete your old installation.
So you don't lose your save files.

Please give it some time and there will be another update which addresses this issue.
That's if you haven't tried a restart of your computer/laptop first.

You have been around long enough to know all the minor fixes.
Best you can probably do without stressing to much, is put it on the back burner till a patch or next update comes out.
Not a troll , i'm a gen x player (not a boomer). lucky me I solved renaming the folder in appdata - roaming and then I found a savefile working :geek: . I restarted from Cece in hospital. so not so back in the story.

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes