Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
People on the NoGirl path are like those people who smash through the "dead end" signs on a highway and end up sailing off the end of the road into a huge canyon. What did you think was going to happen? :D
No they are actualy cruising down the road in their own chill way, becouse there is no woman yelling at them at every turn, becouse they saw a shop that looked interesting :p (Sorry ladies)
:cool::D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 any chance you could make the holly path toggleable?
It's more complicated but yes, it's doable of course. I debated it but since I'm quite the fan of nympho personal assistants I thought to myself..."this glorious piece of ass should be earned".... so I didn't code it into the cheats. :ROFLMAO:

I'll let that stew simmer for a bit and see what I can do via the next maintenance update.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Hey Sancho....

Thanks so much for your hard work on the mods you do. You've become my #1 go to for mods in a multitude of the games I play. You deserve much for the work you do for the community. My hat off to you.

Do you have a patreon or such? I used to donate to a few of the other modders that did work, they usually had like a $1 or $2 spot for users of their mods.

I would be more than willing to do this. I just never saw any links in your mods that I use.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho....

Thanks so much for your hard work on the mods you do. You've become my #1 go to for mods in a multitude of the games I play. You deserve much for the work you do for the community. My hat off to you.

Do you have a patreon or such? I used to donate to a few of the other modders that did work, they usually had like a $1 or $2 spot for users of their mods.

I would be more than willing to do this. I just never saw any links in your mods that I use.
Dear sir, please see my profile's "about" page. I will not accept a single penny but I sincerely appreciate the sentiment. Hypocrisy will not be apart of the SanchoMod brand, it only exists due to the monetary site bullshit and the "hack" modders that utilize them. Pirates stealing from fellow pirates to make a buck is just fucking insane. Excuse my language but the "about" writeup from some time ago will fully explain the reasoning. Kind regards.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
I'm tethered via cell but I'm in the middle of literally thousands of acres of pine forest.... let's just say signal is a bitch. One of the only downsides of this particular property. My coast studio is fiber. Each of my locations is a bit different of a tradeoff tbh.
Another year or two and SpaceX and T-Mobile will have cellular on their sats. :p Though its going to be limited at first in bandwidth.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Dear sir, please see my profile's "about" page. I will not accept a single penny but I sincerely appreciate the sentiment. Hypocrisy will not be apart of the SanchoMod brand, it only exists due to the monetary site bullshit and the "hack" modders that utilize them. Pirates stealing from fellow pirates to make a buck is just fucking insane. Excuse my language but the "about" writeup from some time ago will fully explain the reasoning. Kind regards.
Understood. It was more for your time. :) I already support the games (at count, 13 authors) on Patreon or SubscribeStar. I prefer to try a game out first and if its something I enjoy, I will support them. Should give you an inkling of what school I'm from. Think we're both about there... :)

Reactions: Shadofax

Iron-Beagle

Jul 13, 2017
Hey I know this post should be more for the actual game thread, but the scene where Lexi wants to "test something" always finishes the same way for me, no matter what choices I make. Is there something I'm missing?

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
Thank you very much for the mod. I must confess something, I am not one to play many adult games, some of them do not attract my attention, because they simply do not make any fucking sense. I am more into playing games with captivating stories. I like to read a lot and when I look for games here in F95zone, it is when my brother recommends it to me. What do I mean by this when he tries a game and sees that it is more history than consistent fluid sex.With consistent fluids, he recommends them to me because I like to play without hypocrisy, which means games that when it comes to sex, it is, but with a fluid rich in history and I think Leap of Faith is not one of the best I've seen. Thank you very much for the mod and I apologize if there are misspelled words, they are made by Google translate, you have my most sincere thanks from the bottom of my heart, thank you

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for the update! Quick question: is there a way to fully unlock the gallery?

EDIT: nvm, seen your post in the game thread about doing the gallery from scratch. Thanks!

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
If anyone here brothers knows of some games with a story this captivating could they share it, I like stories of vampires wolves witches and wizards and if it's science fiction it should be like my favorite Dune
Novel by (Frank Herbert)

kionaru

Nov 14, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script02.rpy", line 2228, in <module>
Exception: Audio channel 'mobile' is unknown.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script02.rpyc", line 2228, in script
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script02.rpy", line 2228, in <module>
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\audio\music.py", line 481, in set_volume
    c = renpy.audio.audio.get_channel(channel)
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 915, in get_channel
    raise Exception("Audio channel %r is unknown." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Leap of Faith 1.0.1s
Mon Sep 12 11:40:05 2022

kionaru

Nov 14, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 123, in execute_play_music
    renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),

Full traceback:
  File "script02.rpyc", line 2236, in script
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 123, in execute_play_music
    renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\audio\music.py", line 103, in play
    c = get_channel(channel)
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 915, in get_channel

Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Leap of Faith 1.0.1s
Mon Sep 12 11:40:56 2022

kionaru

Nov 14, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script02.rpy", line 2451, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "script02.rpyc", line 2451, in script
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/script02.rpy", line 2451, in <module>
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\audio\music.py", line 481, in set_volume

Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Leap of Faith 1.0.1s
Mon Sep 12 11:41:29 2022

kionaru

Nov 14, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script02.rpy", line 2486, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "script02.rpyc", line 2486, in script
  File "game/script02.rpy", line 2486, in <module>

Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Leap of Faith 1.0.1s
Mon Sep 12 11:41:48 2022

kionaru

Nov 14, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 263, in execute_stop_music
    renpy.music.stop(fadeout=eval(p["fadeout"]), channel=channel)

Full traceback:
  File "script02.rpyc", line 2526, in script
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 263, in execute_stop_music
    renpy.music.stop(fadeout=eval(p["fadeout"]), channel=channel)
  File "D:\Game Vn\LeapofFaith-1.0c-pc\renpy\audio\music.py", line 297, in stop
    c = get_channel(channel)

Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Leap of Faith 1.0.1s
Mon Sep 12 11:42:15 2022

Reactions: SamHaim
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes