Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Here is a new version of the mod that I found on discord The Warehouse, this version OscarSix added there after someone wrote about a problem with the mod when trying to use the mod options.
I checked it myself now and so far the mod is working without any problem.
mod menu worked but it doesn't show dialouge relationship points again. I really don't know what I do wrong here. I just freshly downloaded the game again and extract the 'game' file to the game's directory like every mod I've installed on other games

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Here is a new version of the mod that I found on discord The Warehouse, this version OscarSix added there after someone wrote about a problem with the mod when trying to use the mod options.
I checked it myself now and so far the mod is working without any problem.
Seems like only a few people with issues.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
mod menu worked but it doesn't show dialouge relationship points again. I really don't know what I do wrong here. I just freshly downloaded the game again and extract the 'game' file to the game's directory like every mod I've installed on other games
It doesn't show you dialogues relationship points because you probably didn't choose which LI you want hints for at the beginning, take a look at that screen at the beginning and read the information given there carefully because this mod is a bit different than most typical walkthrough mods.

1630911998711.png

If you select one of the LI available there, the game will show dialogues relationship points normally for all characters.

1630912030362.png

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It doesn't show you dialogues relationship points because you probably didn't choose which LI you want hints for at the beginning, take a look at that screen at the beginning and read the information given there carefully because this mod is a bit different than most typical walkthrough mods.

View attachment 1390553

If you select one of the LI available there, the game will show dialogues relationship points normally for all characters.

View attachment 1390554
thank you really much!

Reactions: Mario4don

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
ok im going to be an idoit and ask. how the hell does the mod activate? i've started a new game twice and the only part of the mod that i see that works i changing of the names.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
ok im going to be an idoit and ask. how the hell does the mod activate? i've started a new game twice and the only part of the mod that i see that works i changing of the names.
Look at my post two posts before yours.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Click on a girl's pic, then click Continue. If you choose Lexi, Holly will also activate, click on the pic again and Holly deactivates. Click on Robin and you can also click on Kira. The other girls are just solo paths.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Did you use Unren prior to adding the mod? The game is packed as rpa files, you have to unpack them with Unren first.
That's not what the install instructions say to do?
They say to "drag and drop game folder" only.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Well, I just explained how it needs to be done. You can either take the advice, or continue wondering why it doesn't work for you.
Well... it does work for me, using the instructions in the zip file. If I use Unren to unpack the RPA's first, the game crashes at load after adding the mod.
That's why I asked.

And how do you actually open the mod in the middle of a game? I can't get it to show except at the start of a new one.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well... it does work for me, using the instructions in the zip file. If I use Unren to unpack the RPA's first, the game crashes at load after adding the mod.
That's why I asked.

And how do you actually open the mod in the middle of a game? I can't get it to show except at the start of a new one.
There's no way. All it basically is, is just a WT mod. You set the girl you want at the start and it shows you all the right choices for that girl. Well, mostly. Other times, it's not the right choice, so I pick a different one. I don't blindly trust any mod anymore. I check the script myself.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Lexi + Holly route didnt work, didnt get threesome scene. Firstly I think we should pick second option. Maybe 2nd scene also related somehow. And I definetly sure you shouldn't advice Chris to hook up with Holly and vice versa, although mod says to do so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UPD: no..I give up. Threesome option remains locked for me. Gonna search game's topic.
Okay...while inspecting Holly, when she's reading book, there's a spot at top right. It's a wall (you must check out the wall as well, to get the scene). Got a threesome option now. Maybe previous choices didnt matter at all.

Last edited:

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
That's why I asked.

this broke my game as well. as everytime i open it the game crashes. so idk if i did the packaging right or not

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I choose choice 1 of Unren, delete the rpa files, then I use renpy decompiler, launch the game, when it errors out, I delete the un.rpyc and the log, then drop the mod files in. Not the easiest way, but, it works and I never have an issue.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
I choose choice 1 of Unren, delete the rpa files, then I use renpy decompiler, launch the game, when it errors out, I delete the un.rpyc and the log, then drop the mod files in. Not the easiest way, but, it works and I never have an issue.
did everything u said and this shows up when i try to access the mod
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Style u'modTextHeader' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1636, in per_interact
    if self.style.slow_abortable:
  File "gen/styleclass.pxi", line 757, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.slow_abortable.__get__
  File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
  File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
  File "style.pyx", line 83, in renpy.style.get_style

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.6.1c
Tue Sep 07 19:21:26 2021

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
did everything u said and this shows up when i try to access the mod
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\chamb\Desktop\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1636, in per_interact
    if self.style.slow_abortable:
  File "gen/styleclass.pxi", line 757, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.slow_abortable.__get__
  File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
  File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
  File "style.pyx", line 83, in renpy.style.get_style

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.6.1c
Tue Sep 07 19:21:26 2021
Did you delete the un.rpyc?

Reactions: JeroUK
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes