Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Not sure why, but the walkthrough aspect of this mod just doesn't seem to be working for me. None of the choices get highlighted etc. Any help would be appreciated, thanks for the mod regardless.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Not sure why, but the walkthrough aspect of this mod just doesn't seem to be working for me. None of the choices get highlighted etc. Any help would be appreciated, thanks for the mod regardless.
You have to select a girl at the very beggining of the game. Then her path will be highlighted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gagi114 and Cigzag

Shaqjor477

Oct 7, 2020
I used the old mod for chapters 1-4, and it worked great! I just downloaded chapter 6, and I get an error every time I try to open the Mod Options, and yes, I did choose a girl at the beginning.
And when I went to run through my Lexi path, it took me from my end of chapter 4 save, back to the start of the game and the girl choice screen, and now the game errors on EVERY option prompt.

Any thoughts? I can upload the error if needed, let me know.

Thanks!!

JeroUK

Jan 30, 2018
Okay...while inspecting Holly, when she's reading book, there's a spot at top right. It's a wall (you must check out the wall as well, to get the scene). Got a threesome option now. Maybe previous choices didnt matter at all.
Thank feck you posted this - saved me a sh*t ton of farting around :-D

DellPell

Apr 5, 2019
Got the following error when trying to open mod options (Lexi selected):
Code:
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Secrets\Games\Leap Of Faith\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Secrets\Games\Leap Of Faith\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Secrets\Games\Leap Of Faith\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Secrets\Games\Leap Of Faith\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Secrets\Games\Leap Of Faith\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Secrets\Games\Leap Of Faith\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Secrets\Games\Leap Of Faith\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "E:\Secrets\Games\Leap Of Faith\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "E:\Secrets\Games\Leap Of Faith\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Secrets\Games\Leap Of Faith\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Secrets\Games\Leap Of Faith\renpy\text\text.py", line 1636, in per_interact
    if self.style.slow_abortable:
  File "gen/styleclass.pxi", line 757, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.slow_abortable.__get__
  File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
  File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
  File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
  File "style.pyx", line 83, in renpy.style.get_style
Exception: Style u'modTextHeader' does not exist.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
There are several issues with this mod, like that posted just above. Several paths even after choosing the correct options will lead to the mod saying to select a locked reply

screenshot0004.png

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Well as others have stated the mod options crashes the game get the following:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 543, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\LeapofFaith-0.6.1c-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1636, in per_interact
if self.style.slow_abortable:
File "gen/styleclass.pxi", line 757, in renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style.slow_abortable.__get__
File "style.pyx", line 493, in renpy.style.StyleCore._get
File "style.pyx", line 679, in renpy.style.build_style
File "style.pyx", line 142, in renpy.style.get_full_style
File "style.pyx", line 83, in renpy.style.get_style

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.6.1c
Sat Dec 04 08:21:04 2021

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes