Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Ah I stop people and tell them about it during the shopping scene when Chris is asleep, that's where it first becomes available
Hey bro i m on currently at that shoping movement but to reply lexi or give phone no. To her i need to open phone and in Android version there is no signe of phone to do that i click everywhere can u tell where i click

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I posted a screenshot of my conversation,still not sure if @Jeevant is fine with it and i hope he dont hate me ;)
Yeah I'm fine with it. I'm sure neither him or me want people worrying if something happened to him during this corona time.some people are just glad he's fine. Let's see if he updates when he's back or not. Anyways he isn't alone working on this mod which most people forget that ditty00 handles the WT mod part of it.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Hey bro i m on currently at that shoping movement but to reply lexi or give phone no. To her i need to open phone and in Android version there is no signe of phone to do that i click everywhere can u tell where i click
He doesn't make android version so no use asking him.

Reactions: Shaun@121

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Can this mod work in the new version without breaking anything? Because I want to play from the beginning since I dont remember anything xD.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Can this mod work in the new version without breaking anything? Because I want to play from the beginning since I dont remember anything xD.
no it will break things best bet is try to find the download link for 6.1. maybe someone nice in the patreon will give link to download it, like a link that takes you directly to the mega download or something

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Y'all are making too much out of the mod, in my opinion. People are holding off playing just for what? An extra edge during play?

I've had this mod twice through two different updates, and kept getting exceptions in the gallery and missing bonus scenes. I know this game has a lot of routes and meat to it, but it's honestly not that hard to figure out. *shrug*

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Y'all are making too much out of the mod, in my opinion. People are holding off playing just for what? An extra edge during play?

I've had this mod twice through two different updates, and kept getting exceptions in the gallery and missing bonus scenes. I know this game has a lot of routes and meat to it, but it's honestly not that hard to figure out. *shrug*
I stopped using the mod when they removed the ability to pursue all the girls. May as well just play without it in my opinion. It no longer gives the edge people want.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021

I stopped using the mod when they removed the ability to pursue all the girls. May as well just play without it in my opinion. It no longer gives the edge people want.
Well,for me the best thing about the mod is that I can find out which scenes I missed by checking the gallery,and the WT is very good as well.

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021

I have this thing that i feel the need to get maximum points if im on a route. I just dont want to miss out on dialogue or scenes and having to replay the game. Eventually u also have like multiple saves for choiches u made, i dont know i just dont like it.

I prefer just playing and doing it right immediately i guess.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
I prefer using my own brain. That way if something happens I don't want, it's my fault. Not the fault of a modder.
Well the problem is seeing the content of all routes take a lot of time but with the mod and the WT you can do that a lot faster and see all the content very faster.The problem is some players have limited time and not that they don't have brains:unsure:.
I don't think it matters if people want to wait. It doesn't affect anyone else's playthrough that doesn't want to wait. And vice versa. Live and let live.
Agreed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well the problem is seeing the content of all routes take a lot of time but with the mod and the WT you can do that a lot faster and see all the content very faster.The problem is some players have limited time and not that they don't have brains:unsure:.

Agreed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Wasn't saying they don't have brains. I'm just saying I want to control what I choose. I don't need to see all the scenes, just the ones that I want to see. I'm not after all the 3ormoresomes. Or all the points with all the girls. When this mod first started out, you could choose all the women, so, I liked using it for that, but, they dropped that portion, so, I dropped the mod. Now, I'm just used to doing it myself. Not judging anyone for using mods. I use a few for a few games myself.

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
Just do what I did. Use unren to decompile the rpa files and follow along with the script. You can see what scenes you'll see based on previous choices. Use the URM0X52 or whatever it's called to search for the variable. Change if you want

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

Or maybe I don't want to have to start the whole game over? Can't use modded saves with an unmodded version of the game.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Or maybe I don't want to have to start the whole game over? Can't use modded saves with an unmodded version of the game.
I know that, but how long does it take to start over? an hour or two? Don't think the world will end taking a couple of hours to start over. That's what I did...without the mod

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I had to do the same thing when they dropped the all girl choice. But, back then, it didn't take very long to start over. Maybe 30 - 45 mins max.
Took me less than two hours to go through the entire game when C7 dropped. I don't care about gallery stuff, all I cared about was the story. I pretty much knew the choices that had to get done for Cece up until the 15/15, which I had to look for here.

It's not a big deal to take 90+ minutes to go back through a game beginning to end. I'm on the Cece route and only the Cece route here. This mod for this borked up my save, messed up the bonus scenes, and Exception overdosed the gallery when I used it.

Just take the time, play the game, and try to enjoy it. I had Cece's points nearly maxed by the time we got to Lexi's without a mod. It's not rocket science.

You mess up, you roll back. Big choice? Make a save and see what choices are better. You're not studying Sanskrit, you're playing a VN.

Reactions: elenca7
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes