kevin9632541

Aug 5, 2021
Thanks for the links :) However, 2.5.1? I thought the completed version was 2.4.3? Am I missing something?
changelog:

2.5.0:

Feature: - 30 new voiced lines - Calista events 01/02 - Calista events 03/04

2.5.1:

Feature:
- Quality of life (events/notifications/animations/gallery)

Reactions: alan23xd

Mapa1212

Jun 7, 2021
Yes, first activate the console (for the 00console.rpy or something and set console value to true. Google it if you dont know how to). Then you can press SHIFT+O to open it. I found day=X (where x is number) allows you to travel back in time. So you can use it to get extra days, and money=X. But that only made the money number go higher but didnt seem to let me buy more stuff.
it also works with

knowledge = X
prowes = X
charm = X

Reactions: alan23xd

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.4.3 + dlc1
Size 125 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
v.2.5.1+dlc:

changelog:

2.5.0:

Feature: - 30 new voiced lines - Calista events 01/02 - Calista events 03/04

2.5.1:

Feature:
- Quality of life (events/notifications/animations/gallery)
If you have an answer to my question above, I would really appreciate it

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So, I posted on the Discord, but nobody answered.

1. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did download it through kevin9632541 files that he shared through here, but I don't know if it's just a glitch or not.
Most likely because you have an outdated version, Try the official build.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Latest is 2.5.2 but after checking we indeed missed some lines and it will be fixed soonish

Reactions: J_Adict

Rowan587

Mar 6, 2018
In the event for day 14, I'm unable to get to the drinking part. It just gives me text and goes to next day. Am I missing something?

Dec 2, 2022
how the hell to collect harems, huh? Methods from the Internet are either outdated due to the fact that the author did not like the ease with which it suddenly became available, or simply, corny, primitively do not work on the android version, my maximum is a harem of two princesses. There is where actual guides on this?

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
how the hell to collect harems, huh? Methods from the Internet are either outdated due to the fact that the author did not like the ease with which it suddenly became available, or simply, corny, primitively do not work on the android version, my maximum is a harem of two princesses. There is where actual guides on this?
I used one in steam.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes