4.80 star(s) 90 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
episode 3.png

Available now for all supporter tiers on my or !

Changelog Episode Three:

2.5+ hours of total new content
23,121 words of dialogue
1,896 story renders
4 unlockable bonus renders
23 lewd animations
20 story choices
1 story lewd scene
1 unlockable bonus lewd scene
18 music tracks
Updated walkthrough PDF

Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 3390924

Changelog Episode Three:

23,121 words of dialogue
1,896 story renders
23 lewd animations
20 story choices
1 story lewd scene
18 music tracks
Updated walkthrough PDF
View attachment aaaaa.mp4

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Impious Monk

camube

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 3390924

Changelog Episode Three:

23,121 words of dialogue
1,896 story renders
23 lewd animations
20 story choices
1 story lewd scene
18 music tracks
Updated walkthrough PDF
i wish you success on steam, so Leaving DNA gets developed quicker, and you'd develop another game after that
Your Episode 1 was really good!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
man I like playing AVNs while getting a drink or two, but this one ain't one of those games that you can enjoy while getting drunk, you really need to pay attention to every detail if you want to follow the story :ROFLMAO:.
Very nice update though took a while, but I enjoyed it immensely, I'll probably get it on steam when it releases in a few days. The court room scenes were like watching something out of a TV show, pretty nice (not sure how realistic they are as I never set foot in there so I can only compare to tv shows).
Some very emotional scenes as well, MC ego got checked hard at one point. Also the sister stuff is just so sad. Can't wait for the next episode.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I am putting this into a spoiler just in case people don't want to know, but for the people who have played ep.3, does jaime get a scene, just curious if someone can let me know I would be most appreciative.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I am putting this into a spoiler just in case people don't want to know, but for the people who have played ep.3, does jaime get a scene, just curious if someone can let me know I would be most appreciative.
depends on what you mean? She appears in the update of course. If you mean sexy scene, then no.

Reactions: MagicMan753

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
So I bought it from patreon yesterday, went through content around 6 to 7 hours I think, its just jamie path right now, but I will try other paths, as the girls at least interesting enough for me to do that.

But I gotta say, this has some of the best writing in avn business, like flat out mature writing, people talk as actual people, dialogue is extremely well written, and man the renders. Jamie is right there with best looking LIs in avns.

I dont want to spoil anything but, last 10 minutes might be on eternum level of suspense. Really good shit, hopefully we will not be waiting long for ep4

4.80 star(s) 90 Votes