4.80 star(s) 90 Votes

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well gotta say, I am impressed. Especially since it didn't really feel like a demo, it felt like an actual release. The dialogue is great and the story has me invested. And it's nice to play a mature MC who doesn't see a girl and go all creep mode. I have only 2 gripes.

1- Choices, I understand that it's a demo, but I hope there will be more meaningful choices in future updates.
2- Ex-GF. I have a pet peeve with games forcing you to interact with an ex-gf in these sorts of games. I literally never go for them.

But the second gripe is more of a preference issue than an actual critique. Other than only having one choice, I don't really see anything bad with the game. Keep it up. I am looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Impious Monk

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
This is one of the best written games I have ever seen on this forum, ever. Not just because of how it sets ups a really solid intrigue with a lot of potential for drama and investigation, but because of how it manages something so very rare here: professionals that act like their designated professions, and don't make you think "that's not how any of this works".

The fact that it also features amazing models, great work with set designs, facial expressions, etc, only makes it better.

My only real critique at this point is that it could use some polish work on its interface design: the main menu is very weak, with dark red fonts on a dark background that give it very poor legibility, the font choices across the board are very basic and don't fit the aesthetic of the game. And also, some of the camera choices are not very good. Considering how good the models are, I'd recommend to the author to spend some time reading or watching youtube videos on movie camera framing and set lighting to improve the visual composition of its shots. This game really deserves better camera work to take it to the same quality standards its story sets. It's still way above the average you see it around other games here, mind you, but not as high as I think it truly deserves.

All in all, I'm absolutely hooked and looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work Impious Monk !

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Impious Monk I'd like to be the first to tell you thank you. Not for the game itself, I haven't played it, and probably won't. But that's why I'm thanking you. I'm a person that is VERY sensitive to Rape/Child Abuse. I've dealt with it too much in my life to not be. While it's a bummer to play with that subject matter, it's doubly so when it comes to Love Interests. So I'm assuming it involves one in this game. I could be wrong, but I doubt it'd be warned like that if it wasn't. As I said, thanks for the heads up. Sometimes Dev's don't warn about such content and they get slapped in the face with it. Same reason I can't play Avaron and the reason I stopped playing Haley's Story. It's something I can't separate from myself.

Have a fantastic day!

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Luis mentioned to the MC to pick a girl already, Jaime (very pretty tbh) Aghavni, or Seo-Jun. Is seo jun supposed to be the girl in the far right on the banner for the game? Or a completely unmet character? Im guessing unmet, the woman MC mentioned from the courthouse is likely to be the far right woman, while the short one from the basketball court is unnamed.

Any sneak peak to what seo-jun looks like?
Hi JB08, thanks for the questions. The woman on the right is unmet/unidentified by MC at this time. Seo-Jun and Vega are both ex-girlfriends, but neither are one of the four LI's, and both will have only very minor roles in the story. Seo-Jun's model is done, but I haven't rendered her in any scenes yet. But sure, I can give you a sneak peak at some point, if you're interested in that.

Be aware that for the most part I'm going to be pretty tight-lipped on upcoming plot in the game.

Thanks for your interest!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Hi JB08, thanks for the questions. The woman on the right is unmet/unidentified by MC at this time. Seo-Jun and Vega are both ex-girlfriends, but neither are one of the four LI's, and both will have only very minor roles in the story. Seo-Jun's model is done, but I haven't rendered her in any scenes yet. But sure, I can give you a sneak peak at some point, if you're interested in that.

Be aware that for the most part I'm going to be pretty tight-lipped on upcoming plot in the game.

Thanks for your interest!
Oh I thought she would be an asian LI, too bad. Still looking forward to the game, its very solid and engaging. Good job man. I suspect you stole a writers script he was working on for a novel at a starbucks or something lol. I dont mind the sneak peaks but its probably best to keep it secret for now and build peoples anticipation.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
very impressive and very much looking forward to more.. this might just be one worth adding to my patreon support

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
I ran out of "likes" for the day, so I can't acknowledge every post that's been made, but I really appreciate everyone who has commented and/or left feedback on the game. To be honest I didn't expect anyone to be interested in it, but this community has really been very supportive over the last 24 hours since it's release. Thank you for all of the comments, both those who expressed their approval and those that have left criticisms.

Originally I was planning to wait to release until I had finished the full Part One, but I was hoping by uploading a demo I could get some feedback that I could use to improve the game. And I've gotten some great suggestions. I spent yesterday working on renders for the next scene but also reworking some parts of the game based on advice from this thread.

Parts One through Four of the game have been scripted, but I've got the entire plot through Part Eight mapped out already. I'm going to be pretty tight-lipped on what's planned for these characters, but I'm hoping that once it gets going full speed you all will come to love the story as much as I already do. You have my 100% promise that this game will be finished if I'm alive to do it.

Thank you, F95 Zone!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i agree with a few others .. the lack of choices kinda sucks .... but overall not a bad game ... i'm interested in what you have next for us players (y)(y)(y)(y)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I ran out of "likes" for the day, so I can't acknowledge every post that's been made, but I really appreciate everyone who has commented and/or left feedback on the game. To be honest I didn't expect anyone to be interested in it, but this community has really been very supportive over the last 24 hours since it's release. Thank you for all of the comments, both those who expressed their approval and those that have left criticisms.

Originally I was planning to wait to release until I had finished the full Part One, but I was hoping by uploading a demo I could get some feedback that I could use to improve the game. And I've gotten some great suggestions. I spent yesterday working on renders for the next scene but also reworking some parts of the game based on advice from this thread.

Parts One through Four of the game have been scripted, but I've got the entire plot through Part Eight mapped out already. I'm going to be pretty tight-lipped on what's planned for these characters, but I'm hoping that once it gets going full speed you all will come to love the story as much as I already do. You have my 100% promise that this game will be finished if I'm alive to do it.

Thank you, F95 Zone!
Respect where its due.. you have a GREAT story in the works here.. the characters are well developed and the plot set up looks gripping, get your patreon link up and i'm sure there will be a influx of more support

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Thank you, F95 Zone!
Pretty solid first release, not many choices but you're still presenting the story and characters so it's fine.
The OP could use a future kinks under the tags spoiler. Like oral sex, vaginal and so on.
So players know what to expect in terms of fap content.

Spear01

Aug 29, 2020
Goddamn! I didn't expect this demo to be this good. Cheers to developer, this an awesome VN overall. Really love it and can't wait to get the future release of this game. Keep it up mate Impious Monk

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path?
Hi rafaaa. The game will have a lot of choices. Right now necessary parts of the foundation are still being laid, but as the story goes on more and more variables will stack on top of each other and eventually the end of the game will feature divergent paths independent of whichever love interest you choose.

Reactions: yyunus and rafaaa

greywulf556

Mar 22, 2021
I'm really impressed with this first release. Well done. Like many of the other comments, I felt like it's setting a really good tone, with believable characters that act professional, good banter and internal monologues, i appreciate your interest in the legal system, and I like the models. I'm definitely a big fan right now of Jamie, but any good story can make me care about just about any character, so I'm excited to see where it goes from here. Great work!

4.80 star(s) 90 Votes