4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Impious Monk This is the first time I've seen any Armenians in an AVN, let alone two. How come we have this many Armenian's in the game, are you perhaps one yourself?

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Impious Monk This is the first time I've seen any Armenians in an AVN, let alone two. How come we have this many Armenian's in the game, are you perhaps one yourself?
I'm not Armenian, but I grew up in Los Angeles and I've had a lot of Armenian friends. As you said, I've never seen an Armenian LI in a game before and I thought it would be fun to have one. Armin just sort of fell into the story.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I'm not Armenian, but I grew up in Los Angeles and I've had a lot of Armenian friends. As you said, I've never seen an Armenian LI in a game before and I thought it would be fun to have one. Armin just sort of fell into the story.
I was actually more interested on our Armenian friend rather than the LI as her looks don't really fvour me.

On another and more important note:

Will we get a chance to suck on Jamie's toes?

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
holy hell this is such a next level storytelling man. rarely do I find AVN with such a level of social interaction considering most AVN authors I would assume are extreme introverts which lead to non-realistic portrayal of hanging out. that bar scene with Armin with his stories and especially Ryan with his one-upmanship on every opportunity is just... it's really well written.

if not for the adult content this would be the kind of story I would confidently recommend to my normie friends and families. such good stuff man. I'm really looking forward for an update.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
holy hell this is such a next level storytelling man. rarely do I find AVN with such a level of social interaction considering most AVN authors I would assume are extreme introverts which lead to non-realistic portrayal of hanging out. that bar scene with Armin with his stories and especially Ryan with his one-upmanship on every opportunity is just... it's really well written.

if not for the adult content this would be the kind of story I would confidently recommend to my normie friends and families. such good stuff man. I'm really looking forward for an update.
I really appreciate that. I am planning to release a SFW version of Leaving DNA on Steam/Itch once all eight chapters are finished.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
damn Rambling you kinda never did anything else on f95 but giving leaving dna its worst rating and the only thing you write about in your review is "i dont like it" lol

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Just got to the point where you meet Malena for the first time and got to say, damn. All four of the LI's seem really great but she might be my favorite. Also loving the story, its top notch storytelling and also rendering quality is superb. Well done indeed

npzzz

Nov 22, 2023
damn Rambling you kinda never did anything else on f95 but giving leaving dna its worst rating and the only thing you write about in your review is "i dont like it" lol
To be fair, he did say more than that and argued his rating... And it's a personal preference meh review, not a bad review....
But I get where you're coming from, reviews on some games here are sketchy

4.80 star(s) 96 Votes