4.80 star(s) 97 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I really like this game, but I HATE multiple playthroughs to see all content. I think I will have to drop this one.
Noooo, please don't do that.
Our lives will fall apart without you giving your crucial critic. What are we gonna do?
I guess you are too important and needed to do the most crucial things in world.
We would miss you, but you must keep on mind
We know of your sacrifice.
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Jamie looking like Christina Hendricks is just unfair to every other LI in the game.
Only the upper-half looks somewhat like Christina Hendricks. And just boobs don't make a great body. Actually, she probably would look better with less boobage because she is short, no long legs, and has a more rectangular shape.
Ever heard of "beauty is in the proportions"?. Plenty of other LI have her beat in the body department due to better proportions. So yeah, I obviously disagree.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Bruh, you seriously telling me that Christina Hendricks in her prime does nothing to you?
I honestly didn't know who was she, but after seeing her twins I don't think i can forget her now.
I have wonder how wonderful the twins must have been in there prime. Bastards of H wood must have pass her around a lot.

4.80 star(s) 97 Votes