4.80 star(s) 106 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
as one of our brothers pointed out if you're not on Emme path.

it's not a date

it's just a friendly thank you for saving her life

and there is nothing going on between you

and if you are on Emme path.

Milena won't do anything with you in the first place

in my Milena only play through I was never involved with anyone else romantically

so nobody needed to step aside in the first place cuz I was never with anybody
Not sure you tagged the right person, bro :) But yeah, I agree.

Also I never hooked up with Malena in the restaurant regardless on whose path I am, so I dunno how she behaves depending on your route.

Sep 3, 2020
Not sure you tagged the right person, bro :) But yeah, I agree.

Also I never hooked up with Malena in the restaurant regardless on whose path I am, so I dunno how she behaves depending on your route.
yeah I wanted to compare my experience to yours
just in case to let you know that you can play in a way

no girl has to step aside in the first place
you can make it clear from the very start I'm not interested in you so there's no misunderstanding

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog
Mar 18, 2020
Can't help but always fall for Jamie.

View attachment 4016363
In a realistically honest playthrough it's nearly impossible to not go for Jamie exclusively.
The protagonist is essentially gifted the perfect love interest from the beginning.
The author had no choice but to nerf her by making her absent for a good portion of the story in order to develop the other LIs, even then she's still way ahead of the curve.
the-wire-bodie.gif

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
In a realistically honest playthrough it's nearly impossible to not go for Jamie exclusively.
Jamie and Emmeline for me haha I can't decide who to go after. Both are sweet kind and cute the only difference is one makes you feel bad for her so it's hard to deny her unless you do it early. The other is just hard to deny because of how nice and sweet she is and clearly has a thing for the MC so I dont want to make her cry either. ( tho she did even when playing her path lol)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I like Jamie, but she runs a close second to Malena for me. There is just something about her. I don't even know what it is, she just grabbed my attention, the first time I saw her.
You know, I have strict rules... If there's a red-haired girl in a game, she's always number one... Even if that girl is the "main villain"... ;)

Reactions: Montanabob75

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Until you get to the movie theater, go through the motions of alienating your oldest family friends and straining your relationships with literally everyone you have close to you in this game at the time the revelation hits about your dad and your sister.
Such fun story-telling
Spiraling outta all control and running away from your work buddies and your family friends on account of finally cracking your longest pet peeve cold case - for a character who is supposed to be literally running cases as a job prescription and finding out the truth as his one and only skill - really takes a total turn into drama queen terrytory for the sake of drama qeening.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Ok so I'm just getting started and I'm on Day 9. So far it's been about 10% plot and 90% pointless conversation. No shade if you enjoy that level of detail. It's a gorgeous title plus the MC had Bond posters and a DB5 on his wall. So I'm gonna keep going for a while but I really hope it develops some additional forward movement. Peace.

(Additionally it doesn't help that the very first sexual content you see is a woman fucking a teddy bear.)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 106 Votes