VN Ren'Py Abandoned Leaving the Shattered Nest [v0.01] [MomosanGames]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Is this the new incest in disguise? Where it receives the patch eventually?
Well better that than the 'landlady' and your 'roommates', frankly it sounds significantly more palpable, I mean seriously, who get raised by their 'landlady', you have stories where the character is like 18 but has lived with his 'landlady' for years? Wait what? How does that work? Shouldn't he have been in a foster family if that was the case? Some Devs really need to be a bit more imaginative in their attempts to bypass the whole incest thing.

Anyhow this can be either another incest in disguise story or its like 'Where the Heart is' and is actually a non-incest story, well or at least it turned out that way for that story when like 16 chapters in the Dev decided to have a character clearly state they knew the MC's dead mother which sort brought some issues as that implied the Dev actually didn't meant for the story to be incest or realistically decided way down the line to muddle things up by putting that mention to try to distance the story from incest for the sake of their Patreon. I do find it obnoxious when they do that, seriously why bother doing that? Why set up something in the narrative of your story which is effectively meant to be break that potential incest narrative and just piss off a lot of people that don't have any issues with it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well better that than the 'landlady' and your 'roommates', frankly it sounds significantly more palpable, I mean seriously, who get raised by their 'landlady', you have stories where the character is like 18 but has lived with his 'landlady' for years? Wait what? How does that work? Shouldn't he have been in a foster family if that was the case? Some Devs really need to be a bit more imaginative in their attempts to bypass the whole incest thing.

Anyhow this can be either another incest in disguise story or its like 'Where the Heart is' and is actually a non-incest story, well or at least it turned out that way for that story when like 16 chapters in the Dev decided to have a character clearly state they knew the MC's dead mother which sort brought some issues as that implied the Dev actually didn't meant for the story to be incest or realistically decided way down the line to muddle things up by putting that mention to try to distance the story from incest for the sake of their Patreon. I do find it obnoxious when they do that, seriously why bother doing that? Why set up something in the narrative of your story which is effectively meant to be break that potential incest narrative and just piss off a lot of people that don't have any issues with it.
You'd think more people would go with a foster family, halfway house, or orphanage type of cover instead of the incredibly lazy "landlady" and "roommates".

This game may have promise, too short an introduction to really know. Seems we're going to get an evil stepmom angle. Not sure if it will matter as the game continues. Really hope it isn't just a copy.

And 'Where the Heart Is' was always a non-incest game, from the beginning the game was about the MC seeing his mother's friend and daughters. Not the fault of the developer that people played with an incest mod or skipped over the entire story.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
does anyone have a photo of the daughter with shaved hair on her side or a similar model ??

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
The sixth picture up there had me thinking... there's some real kinky shit goin' on here
:unsure:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I always thought that preview pictures were meant to entice you to try the game. I fail to see how a view of ceiling lights would do that.

Nevermind, this game looks like it's patterned after Where the Heart Is, which I love, so I'll try it anyway.
Hi Walter Victor,

For your inquiry into the enticement of the ceiling light promo, I think that was included to entice the same people, which keep playing a certain game offered on F95, that allows you to do some "sexy" room remodeling, after moving into a Milf and her daughter's apartment.

Because there are so many different kinks why not add watch drying ceiling paint with hemm... recessed lighting to the list. :rolleyes:

I remember the name, but I wouldn't want to spoil any potential players of their hunt for that gem. -Sarcastic Humor-

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote