3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019
Thank you for your efforts. I like the game very much. I hope I can see rape in future updates..

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
How is it forced, I wonder? Every sexual scene is marked with either [Corruption], [Lust] or the heart icon and can be avoided in case you don't want to follow the path with a specific character.
Yes, maybe not forced but there is no optional path, so you have to ignore a whole relationship, which is like 15% of the game in a village with 6 citizens, 4 of which have dicks already. But seemingly you thought "Hey let's put another dick in here, why not on this women." Thanks, but not thanks.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yes, maybe not forced but there is no optional path, so you have to ignore a whole relationship, which is like 15% of the game in a village with 6 citizens, 4 of which have dicks already. But seemingly you thought "Hey let's put another dick in here, why not on this women." Thanks, but not thanks.
Thanks for your invaluable opinion. That's exactly what I thought, and I can reassure you that more dicks will be added in future! :)

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Good content, and amazing animations and not just a few measly pictures for scenes, but plenty pictures and also great variety of scenes for repeated visits to a certain Innkeeper.
Very impressive. Ignore the inevitable "...you should make the game like this.." comments and just continue the good work you are doing.

ExParrot

Feb 28, 2018
sadly the game lost most of its cham with the removal of the 3d parts, hope you will be able to make the game good again by adding back the stuff you already had in there.

kranki7

Dec 23, 2020
GameBear .....I have a crazy fetish for gobbo games....and this is my favorite game by far. Your renders and animations are out of this world. The changes made to game play also are for the better. Cant wait for your next update. Thank you.

Reactions: GameBear

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks for your invaluable opinion. That's exactly what I thought, and I can reassure you that more dicks will be added in future! :)
If you would find it in your heart to maybe add some of those to other (hopefully) equally as fun female characters I would certainly appreciate it. :cool:

Also a big thanks from me for making it so that we players have the freedom of choice in which scenes we see.

Reactions: GameBear
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes