• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Legacy [Ch. 1-55] [Auditor of Reality]

LegacyMadness

Oct 24, 2019
Someone knows what happened to chapter 58? It's been a long wait!!!! Crazyxxx3dworld have not made a new episode of no comic at all since Ido not know how much time.. what happened? Is our hero goin to find the tower? Is the hound gonna catch him first, is he gonna fuck her , o what?? Shit, someone has to tellme something!!​

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Someone knows what happened to chapter 58? It's been a long wait!!!! Crazyxxx3dworld have not made a new episode of no comic at all since Ido not know how much time.. what happened? Is our hero goin to find the tower? Is the hound gonna catch him first, is he gonna fuck her , o what?? Shit, someone has to tellme something!!​

Would love to know that as well. "Auditor of Reality's" series Legacy and Vox Populi are among my favourite 3d adult comix series. If there are problems with the site, it would be good to know.

F22_Raptor

Jan 19, 2020
New member, enjoying the site. As others have said, these two 3D adult comics, Legacy and Vox Populi, are some of my favorites as well. I hate that Legacy chapters 56 and 57 have that insulting and disrespectful watermark plastered on several pages which totally ruins those pages. Does anyone by chance have the clean pages? Also for Vox Populi the last chapter I have is 56. Does anyone know if there been any new chapters? TIA!

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Auditor of Reality, the author of these comics (Vox Populi, Legacy) is among the best, I really like the graphics, the plot and the humour in the dialogues. He should make a VN on Patreon. There are many crap and resembling plots out there, while he really makes interesting original stories and damn, I really love his humour. Just imagine a RenPy game with his graphics and storytelling skills!