vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
It would make sense for an adult oriented game.
However, most of the CGs here are story related, and when taken out of context they are essentially just SFW images.
This might just blow your mind but some like the pretty pictures and collections saying 100%. Taps into the primitive hunter gatherer part of the brain.

Having a fetish menu also shows what's available with each girl without having to ask if X fetish is available yet. Reasons why some galleries list blowjob, pussy, anal, etc.

Having a separate section for CG and Replay would help with finding the NSFW adult content. I suppose the SFW ones could be extracted for wallpaper :WeSmart:Not sure, do you do wallpaper packs?

While less common if something happens to the save folder like a hard drive crash or corruption it's an easy way to get back what the player lost and then some :sneaky:

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
This might just blow your mind but some like the pretty pictures and collections saying 100%. Taps into the primitive hunter gatherer part of the brain.
That only gives me more reason to not make a gallery unlocker. It would ruin the challenge.

Not sure, do you do wallpaper packs?
I have considered it as a future overhaul of my tiers, but that will most likely happen during my next project.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Yes, in theory.

Someone leaked the alpha update, which is extremely bugged.
I wouldn't try to play in this build, unless whoever leaked it also leaks the fix when it is released in a few days from now.
Didn't R16 just come out like last week or so? Why is R18 out early? Not complaining, just curious since releases are usually a month apart. I gonna wait a few days until the bugs are fixed to download it. Just wish the thread title hadn't changed until R18 was officially out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Yes, in theory.

Someone leaked the alpha update, which is extremely bugged.
I wouldn't try to play in this build, unless whoever leaked it also leaks the fix when it is released in a few days from now.
alright thanks i wait before i play it

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Didn't R16 just come out like last week or so?
R18 was released 5 days ago but it normally trickles down the tiers before going public.

Why is R18 out early?
Well this is a pirate site so it got leaked. It happens as games get more popular or anticipated features get released.

Not complaining, just curious since releases are usually a month apart. I gonna wait a few days until the bugs are fixed to download it. Just wish the thread title hadn't changed until R18 was officially out.
Likely a good idea for those that want a better experience but for those that like to bitch about bugs well more beta testers means better game in the end.

Reactions: Winterfire

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sure, any character (among the routes) you'd like to see anal with?
These are the routes:
Hestia *
Eina *
Liliruca *
Airmid *
Demeter *
Artemis
Haruhime
Harem (Aisha, Lena*, Samira*)
Cassandra

The ones marked with * are the ones that are currently available as of R18, so I could write an anal scene in the new few updates.
Ok, 9 routes and one named harem with 3 LIs. I'm going to assume that having a route called a harem implies that there are going to be separate endings for each route. I guess there won't be an ending that includes all the LIs, right?

Reactions: SlothfulUser

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ok, 9 routes and one named harem with 3 LIs. I'm going to assume that having a route called a harem implies that there are going to be separate endings for each route. I guess there won't be an ending that includes all the LIs, right?
The story ending will be pretty much the same, but it might have different beginnings in the sequel.
That being said, no. The Harem will include only: Aisha, Lena, Samira, Haruhime, Liliruca and Hestia in this release.
However, the CGs/Scenes for Haruhime, Liliruca and Hestia will be different when compared to their single routes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That only gives me more reason to not make a gallery unlocker. It would ruin the challenge.
It's good to know that the game has a gallery. I'm not likely to use it, but that's fine.

The story ending will be pretty much the same, but it might have different beginnings in the sequel.
That being said, no. The Harem will include only: Aisha, Lena, Samira, Haruhime, Liliruca and Hestia in this release.
However, the CGs/Scenes for Haruhime, Liliruca and Hestia will be different when compared to their single routes.
There is almost no chance that I will follow single routes: I only see one ending, so following single routes is out of the question. Actually, unless in at least one ending I can include all the LIs that I like (which can be perfectly all, but not always), I don't see how the game could interest me.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It's good to know that the game has a gallery. I'm not likely to use it, but that's fine.

There is almost no chance that I will follow single routes: I only see one ending, so following single routes is out of the question. Actually, unless in at least one ending I can include all the LIs that I like (which can be perfectly all, but not always), I don't see how the game could interest me.
Fair enough, you can still follow me should my next project interest you (Harem Kinetic Novel, parody of DxD).

yummycandy

May 10, 2021
Hey Winterfire

First of all, thanks for your work.i really like LoH so far. One thing, would it be possible to "visit" the girls in the free roam mode? Like if you visiting the guild or the hospital, you could talk to the girls with a few sentences? And would it also be possible to integrate a simple dialoge system?
Another thing. It would be nice if the player would be able to define a default actiion for every player. if you are fighting with your party, every time the player has at first to click on magic or item or wait (and so on) and after that on the action or item.

thx

Reactions: vilewe7570

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hey Winterfire

First of all, thanks for your work.i really like LoH so far. One thing, would it be possible to "visit" the girls in the free roam mode? Like if you visiting the guild or the hospital, you could talk to the girls with a few sentences? And would it also be possible to integrate a simple dialoge system?
You can replicate what you seek by inviting a girl out to dinner (which also boosts your excelia gain), or interact with your party by the campfire (Mikoto's dialogue has yet to be added though).
The first time you enter some locations some dialogue is triggered, but only once.

What do you mean by simple dialogue system? All the dialogue (even while in dungeon mode), is in novel format which has a pretty solid dialogue system. Some features are disabled in Dungeon Mode which makes it simple(r).

Another thing. It would be nice if the player would be able to define a default actiion for every player. if you are fighting with your party, every time the player has at first to click on magic or item or wait (and so on) and after that on the action or item.

thx
The selections in R18 are remembered, however this is a leaked alpha build (not posted by me) and as such it is near unplayable.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
R18 is really bugged at the moment, whoever leaked it should re-leak in 2-3 days once I release an update.
However... Since more people have access to it now, feel free to report bugs as I am in the process of fixing them, this is the current changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would particularly like AlexaSky feedback regarding the current gamepad controls, my gamepad works just fine, but I have received a report of someone having their camera spin around, and someone turning on the wrong axis.
Of course anybody else with a gamepad is welcome to give me feedback, since I am fixing stuff blindly (considering that my gamepad works fine), the more information I get, the better.
Legacy of Hestia - R18

Title Screen - If I lose focus the controller stops working but I can use both the Left analog stick and D-Pad to navigate when it has focus.
No controller settings which might be a problem if I want to remap buttons.
Hard to change Resolution with the controller as the scroll menu doesn't seem to attach to it.
Some features have issues bellow 1080p. Like the combat screen not fitting all the info.
On the town screen the Dungeon button doesn't get a noticeable highlight compared to the other buttons.
If I select the side buttons (Progress, Status, Inventory, etc and return sometimes the controller doesn't regain menu focus.
For some reason the bombs have text description when used outside of battle... Seems odd given the magic stone doesn't have any flavor text when selected.
Coming from R17 it gives a message saying there is nothing to do in R18. Not sure what the 1 Dungeon Event added is.
Dungeon select floor doesn't scroll with the highlighted floor with the controller making navigation difficult.
Navigation arrows and turn buttons seems to be glitching out.
Being able to navigate with the Left analog stick along with the D-Pad would be nice.
Having the Right analog stick handle the camera is a nice touch as I can see the ceiling but I can't navigate with it...
Shoulder buttons work good for directing the camera and moving.
There is a bit of drift when the camera says fuck you, I do what I want lol... This sometimes happens after battle.
Not sure how to toggle the Combat Log with the controller. It would be great if it remembered whether I had it on or off for the next time I go into battle as I would prefer it to stay off.
Being able to control all the party members is great! Now all the party members are useful and I can have Lili be the bombergirl I know she can be!
Shiro_Bombergirl.png
Sometimes the arrow on the Minimap is facing the wrong direction.
Not sure how to access Inventory while navigating the dungeon with controller as some Morbul keeps the monsters away.
Don't know if this is causing the lag in the dungeon but there seems to be a menu open up underneath the dungeon interface.

I would love to say more but at this point the game froze when I went to change settings. Seems after 5 minutes it started working again.

While in town it seems Bell keeps a highlighted green for some reason.

Brother girls deserve 3 hearts but besides going she-hulk they still smash. That joke could be seen in bad taste but they be green

Minor but when in the novel part the Cancel button toggles the Auto function.

Overall great improvements! Lovin the controller even if it is a little rough around the edges

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Sure, any character (among the routes) you'd like to see anal with?
These are the routes:
Hestia *
Eina *
Liliruca *
Airmid *
Demeter *
Artemis
Haruhime
Harem (Aisha, Lena*, Samira*)
Cassandra

The ones marked with * are the ones that are currently available as of R18, so I could write an anal scene in the new few updates.
vote for a liliruca scene.
anyway well, I already read all the vn's for this serie and I ill play this and see what did you write here.
annd i shall take a look at your overlord one too.
good luck dude

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
You can replicate what you seek by inviting a girl out to dinner (which also boosts your excelia gain), or interact with your party by the campfire (Mikoto's dialogue has yet to be added though).
On Liliruca's route it still has me dining alone at the Tavern :p

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 18 Votes