Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is the gallery bugged? I tried opening it after dl and it didn't do anything; even tried using the gallery save posted on 1st page and starting a new game but nadda.

Edit: nvm; gotta either close it and/or wait for it [or pester it w/ clicks]

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is the gallery bugged? I tried opening it after dl and it didn't do anything; even tried using the gallery save posted on 1st page and starting a new game but nadda.
Try reopening the game, I coded the gallery inefficiently which worked fine when CGs were a few, but now it can cause some issues if your reading speed is low (typically hdds). I fixed the Gallery's initialization on R30 once I was made aware of this issue, but reopening the game seems to fix it for now.

Reactions: Yamemai

Megumeme501

Sep 25, 2021
Would it be possible to alter how changelogs are written so that when you release an update instead of the log saying "Added X CG's" it instead says something like Added X Hestia CG's, Added X Eina CG's, Added CG featuring X and X

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Would it be possible to alter how changelogs are written so that when you release an update instead of the log saying "Added X CG's" it instead says something like Added X Hestia CG's, Added X Eina CG's, Added CG featuring X and X
Patreon/Subscribestar contain this information (in these past few updates) but they are not copied here as it's probably not an important part of the changelog ultimately. So, example:
All CGs for R28 are for Harem.

-edit-
Also, my discord contains a list of NSFW only scenes which shows how many are added on each update.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm has weird feeling, this isn't just random password but has some background/story behind it.
Nice guessing! You are indeed right.

The day when I introduced the peek feature for the gallery, and therefore the gallery codes, was also the day when I began overhauling my Patreon and changed the avatar from the one I am currently using here to a character I will be using as a mascot during some segments of my games (Tutorials, or the classic disclaimer "Are you 18 or older?").

"Eirlys" is that character's name.
She has to yet appear anywhere, and that won't happen for a while.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021

This release's content focuses only on Liliruca Route, if you have pursued another route (or no route) then wait for next release or try Liliruca Route yourself!
Changelog:
- Fixed: Fastforward setting would not display correctly (but still worked).
- Added: 5 CGs.
- Added: 6600 words (~22 minutes gameplay).

Download (Windows)

Download (Linux)

Download (Mac)

Reactions: Doom Marine

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a route roadmap anywhere for the game? So I know when to save and such.

Ps. Would appreciate an in-game one, like how Hitomi My Stepsister did it.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there a route roadmap anywhere for the game? So I know when to save and such.

Ps. Would appreciate an in-game one, like how Hitomi My Stepsister did it.
There's a walkthrough in PDF format, available on Patreon.
As for in-game, the choice that will put you into a route is made pretty clear by it having [Date x] or [Route x].

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
After half an hour of playing, I still haven't seen the 3D gameplay mechanics, just text and 3DCG visuals. I'll have to keep playing when I have more time.

3.50 star(s) 18 Votes