SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Hm... Weird, the text "Dungeon expenses" is missing :O
Does it occur everytime in your playthrough or only that time?
Nah, it was there every other time. that one was after i had completed the dungeon trial with the supporter(watched 3seasons of anime even, aswell as finished playing about 20mins ago, and I still forgot her name!), and officially made a contract, and I had just finished the date with hestia. there was a small section of Floor 7 with an exclamation i thought i hadn't explored after being removed due to the event with the supporter, so i went back to check i didn't miss anything(and realized i'd already walked to the F8 stairs. which was the 1 exclamation).

I also can't rest out of the dungeon afterwards. but i assume that might be because i've hit the end of the build. (R6)

1 question. there was an "EVENT" marker during the escape from gorilla scene if you look behind you, but i didn't hit it. what is that event for? just want to know if i missed anything.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Nah, it was there every other time. that one was after i had completed the dungeon trial with the supporter(watched 3seasons of anime even, aswell as finished playing about 20mins ago, and I still forgot her name!), and officially made a contract, and I had just finished the date with hestia. there was a small section of Floor 7 with an exclamation i thought i hadn't explored after being removed due to the event with the supporter, so i went back to check i didn't miss anything(and realized i'd already walked to the F8 stairs. which was the 1 exclamation).

I also can't rest out of the dungeon afterwards. but i assume that might be because i've hit the end of the build. (R6)

1 question. there was an "EVENT" marker during the escape from gorilla scene if you look behind you, but i didn't hit it. what is that event for? just want to know if i missed anything.
Nothing important, something along the lines of "Those won't hold long, i need to hurry up!"

Reactions: SunlessXre

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I got some dungeon loot but I don't know how to sell it? Any way to sell or craft things with the monster drops?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I got some dungeon loot but I don't know how to sell it? Any way to sell or craft things with the monster drops?
The loot sells automatically if you exit the dungeon manually... (Enter and exit the floor 1 will do).
Sometimes the loot will be sold during the storyline (Bell goes to the guild and trades the magic stones with the trader), but it would be too obnoxious to have that scene every time, so I leave the sale of loot to the player.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
The loot sells automatically if you exit the dungeon manually... (Enter and exit the floor 1 will do).
Sometimes the loot will be sold during the storyline (Bell goes to the guild and trades the magic stones with the trader), but it would be too obnoxious to have that scene every time, so I leave the sale of loot to the player.
Having a Sell button for the shop would help. Can't say entering and leaving from the first floor is something I'd intuitively even think of doing.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Having a Sell button for the shop would help. Can't say entering and leaving from the first floor is something I'd intuitively even think of doing.
At some point you will have to, only the main quests will force you out of the dungeon; Grinding, side quests, and so on all require you to leave the dungeon manually and that is what triggers the dungeon cleared screen where expenses and sales are applied.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
In my opinion, this game is an amazing. I hope the dev keeps up the good work, and brings us lots of other interesting stories like this one.

Anyway, congrats for the great work.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Are the devs working on upgrading the mac build as well? Hoping to play the game further than r1.
A MAC build already exists:
From R6 on, they are included within the post... However, they are not fully "operational".
The game itself works, but it counts as an unsigned app, meaning that on machines such as Big Sur, you need to take a few extra steps to allow the game to run (Described on #faq on my discord).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
how do u open cheats
There are no cheats on R5, they became available on R7 for Tier 5 only.

However, you can open the console with F1 and type "var" to open a screen similar to Ren'Py's console, that is free for everyone to use.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Oh thanks, also i havent gotten The Chienthrope girl

but i got Goblins and Kobolds ;-;
Someone else reported this issue on Discord, and after some testing/discussion, it turns out that the main storyline does continue to progress despite the quest being gone from the game files.

I have no clue how that is possible tbh x) However, you can consider it just a visual glitch.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I somehow never completed the "Moving forward" quest.
And maybe I'm blind, but I can't find the stairs on the 5th floor to go down to the 6th.

Maciswack

Feb 13, 2020
Seriously, I have Memoria Freese running rn as I type this and its one of my favorite series------ but we really need a NTR Danmachi game. Poor Bell is hopeless with women and prefers the human 2 by 4 named Ais instead of Hestia--- he--- is kinda asking to be cucked. Especially for his shitty taste in women.

Oh my heavens me. Freya. :love: Yessssssssss! If Ishtar familia is featured with all those chocolate beauties, fuck it--- I am in it to win it.

Also a cafe girl gangbang :LOL: A Demeter titfuck. (Jesus my evil mind can think up of too much fanfic)
Yeah I'm good on that...

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I somehow never completed the "Moving forward" quest.
And maybe I'm blind, but I can't find the stairs on the 5th floor to go down to the 6th.
Continue towards the square room, and take the route east.

Reactions: Tenzai

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
demeter doesn`t has scene right?
thanks for the update
On R8 you can begin grinding her relationship points, R9 will add somewhat SFW scenes with her (nudity only), once those scenes are completed and you meet the requirements, you can begin a relationship with Demeter on later releases.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes