necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Brothel should not matter.
"Demeter Farm" is accessible during day, the location is not accessible during night.

It first becomes accessible once you accept her quest, and will disappear once you do both of her scenes (Dinner and hotsprings).
After the location disappears, her route will officially begin after you level up.
Now but it won't let me rest so that it is day

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Now but it won't let me rest so that it is day
You may have reached the end of the build, try clicking Bell's sprite while you are in the hub. If you reached the end of the build, it should say so.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I have started that part again and I have raised the demeter points again, but it does not allow me to access the animations, the freya animation has come out again but this time it stayed during the day and not at night and I can take one New mission that sends me to the 12th floor that I suppose that there is continuous, but why can I not access the animations of demeter?
You may have reached the end of the build, try clicking Bell's sprite while you are in the hub. If you reached the end of the build, it should say so.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have started that part again and I have raised the demeter points again, but it does not allow me to access the animations, the freya animation has come out again but this time it stayed during the day and not at night and I can take one New mission that sends me to the 12th floor that I suppose that there is continuous, but why can I not access the animations of demeter?
Ohh yea, "currently unavailable" means they have not been added yet. The scenes are added on R9.

No mission should send you to the 12th floor as it doesn't exist yet. Which mission says that?

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Ohh yea, "currently unavailable" means they have not been added yet. The scenes are added on R9.

No mission should send you to the 12th floor as it doesn't exist yet. Which mission says that?
I understand, I can not access because it is not for this version, I was already going crazy. On the 12th floor, I got it wrong, I don't have to go to the 12th floor, but bring supplies to a party so that they can get to the 12th floor, having said that I have galleries that I am not able to unlock, let's see if you can tell me 41 , 43, 47, 48, 49.

By the way I get caught many times when I enter the dungeon, it freezes and I can't move

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I understand, I can not access because it is not for this version, I was already going crazy. On the 12th floor, I got it wrong, I don't have to go to the 12th floor, but bring supplies to a party so that they can get to the 12th floor, having said that I have galleries that I am not able to unlock, let's see if you can tell me 41 , 43, 47, 48, 49.

By the way I get caught many times when I enter the dungeon, it freezes and I can't move
Those require Hestia's route.

-
When does it freeze?

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Those require Hestia's route.

-
When does it freeze?
I just got 43 and 48, one or 2 will be from Eina's route with which I am now and the last one of which is it? It freezes me when entering the dungeon, it only lets me access the exit menu

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I just got 43 and 48, one or 2 will be from Eina's route with which I am now and the last one of which is it? It freezes me when entering the dungeon, it only lets me access the exit menu
Hmm... If you can access the exit menu, it is not frozen. You cannot move with W,A,S,D or by using the movement keys on the screen?

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Hmm... If you can access the exit menu, it is not frozen. You cannot move with W,A,S,D or by using the movement keys on the screen?
Basically it is that, it is not frozen but the character does not react with w, a, s, d and neither does the movement keys on the screen work, finish route eina, and the gallery that remains is 41, it is from route ais ? I have it very late, since you were not advanced with it I left it in when they destroy me in the dungeon. I can think of an improvement for the game, in status you could put with which character the romance is having, so as not to lose you, because right now I do not know if I have a more advanced save since for some reason the notes were erased.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Basically it is that, it is not frozen but the character does not react with w, a, s, d and neither does the movement keys on the screen work, finish route eina, and the gallery that remains is 41, it is from route ais ? I have it very late, since you were not advanced with it I left it in when they destroy me in the dungeon. I can think of an improvement for the game, in status you could put with which character the romance is having, so as not to lose you, because right now I do not know if I have a more advanced save since for some reason the notes were erased.
Can you rotate with Q and E keys? Post the log, if there is any error, it should display there.
The log is in: C:/Users/[Username]/AppData/LocalLow/Winterfire/Legacy of Hestia/Player.log

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Uh how many, scenes does this game have? Wanna know before i get into it just to see if its better to wait another 6 months for things to get good

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Uh how many, scenes does this game have? Wanna know before i get into it just to see if its better to wait another 6 months for things to get good
It has enough, blowjob and sex with 3 pjs (hestia, eina and brothel), but you have to bear in mind that the problem with this game is that it only allows a romantic route, not harem, so to see the hestia scenes you have You have to do a game, to see the scenes eina you have to do another game, plus another game with the ais route that this begins almost at the beginning and still does not have a single interesting scene and another single route for future routes (demeter, ribery , lili ...) so it gets a bit heavy.

Can you rotate with Q and E keys? Post the log, if there is any error, it should display there.
The log is in: C:/Users/[Username]/AppData/LocalLow/Winterfire/Legacy of Hestia/Player.log
I give you the log file but I have not seen any error and it has given me quite a few, although the movement error has only given me in the single route

I'm dying to see the scenes with demeter, if someone could give me the R9 or R10, this month I'm without a penny, I'm afraid I'll have to wait for the r11

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It has enough, blowjob and sex with 3 pjs (hestia, eina and brothel), but you have to bear in mind that the problem with this game is that it only allows a romantic route, not harem, so to see the hestia scenes you have You have to do a game, to see the scenes eina you have to do another game, plus another game with the ais route that this begins almost at the beginning and still does not have a single interesting scene and another single route for future routes (demeter, ribery , lili ...) so it gets a bit heavy.

I give you the log file but I have not seen any error and it has given me quite a few, although the movement error has only given me in the single route

I'm dying to see the scenes with demeter, if someone could give me the R9 or R10, this month I'm without a penny, I'm afraid I'll have to wait for the r11
Hmm... The log is clean, there are no errors.
Make sure to share the log after you have encountered that error.

Does saving and reloading still give you the same error? If so, you could also share the save file so I can give it a look (You can save in the dungeon from the campfire icon, just hover the mouse on the bottom middle of the screen).

kingoreostuff

Sep 13, 2020
When I start the application, it says made with unity then the winterfire logo but then it is just a black screen after that and the game doesn't load. Does anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
When I start the application, it says made with unity then the winterfire logo but then it is just a black screen after that and the game doesn't load. Does anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it
Computer specs?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'm stuck. What do you do in the dungeon after you see Lili talking with the guys? Dungeon is highlighted but it doesn't give you any objective.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm stuck. What do you do in the dungeon after you see Lili talking with the guys? Dungeon is highlighted but it doesn't give you any objective.
What does it say when you click on Bell in the Hub?

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
in the end I couldn't resist the temptation and bought the r9, but I have a question in this version, don't you follow the story? It does not let me do anything apart from the scenes of the brothel and demeter, also there are 2 galleries that I have not been able to unlock the 50 and 57 I imagine they are due to the achievements because I cannot do anything else, you explain how to unlock them.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes