Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
in the end I couldn't resist the temptation and bought the r9, but I have a question in this version, don't you follow the story? It does not let me do anything apart from the scenes of the brothel and demeter, also there are 2 galleries that I have not been able to unlock the 50 and 57 I imagine they are due to the achievements because I cannot do anything else, you explain how to unlock them.
R9 does not continue the main storyline, the things that have been added/changed/fixed are included in the post (and changelog within the game's archive).

50 and 57 are newly added CGs added to the intro, one of the changes I have made on R9.
With the 57 requiring you to pick "It's not that..." on the first choice.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
R9 does not continue the main storyline, the things that have been added/changed/fixed are included in the post (and changelog within the game's archive).

50 and 57 are newly added CGs added to the intro, one of the changes I have made on R9.
With the 57 requiring you to pick "It's not that..." on the first choice.
How far do I have to go on route single to get cg 57? The truth is that I don't feel like starting over to get the cg and I'm sure I have some intermediate knowledge that takes me to that part.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How far do I have to go on route single to get cg 57? The truth is that I don't feel like starting over to get the cg and I'm sure I have some intermediate knowledge that takes me to that part.
You just need to complete "Growth Sprut" quest and reach the Hub, and by then you will have unlocked CG 57 if you chose the option "It is not that..." At the beginning.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
You just need to complete "Growth Sprut" quest and reach the Hub, and by then you will have unlocked CG 57 if you chose the option "It is not that..." At the beginning.
Thanks for the help and sorry if I am a bit heavy, I have seen that in the r10 it tells you what the cg is although "main storytline" is a bit ambiguous, now I will enjoy the r10 I hope it does not give me too much trouble. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for the help and sorry if I am a bit heavy, I have seen that in the r10 it tells you what the cg is although "main storytline" is a bit ambiguous, now I will enjoy the r10 I hope it does not give me too much trouble. :ROFLMAO:
Be as heavy as you want, your feedback is precious and it helps not only this project, but my future ones as well.
Completing the gallery on Overlord H was much harder, and thanks to the feedback I got from that, I tried to make it easier on this game (since it also contains gameplay), making the walkthrough less necessary to fully complete the game.

In future projects I might just consider doing something more linear, or one where the choices just affect scenes/text but not the CGs you can obtain, mixed with gameplay, that is probably the best choice.
Of course if I am making a parody and it is linear, I should introduce a few unique twists right away to make the game worthwhile. That is what I am currently planning for my DxD game anyways.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
sorry to ask but i am a little lost, i just get magic and did the mushroom quest, then a scene where freya told ottar to prepare something then a scene about supporter-chan (XD) being bullied? by someone, then i have the option of dungeon in green, but i went to the dungeon but nothing happen.
Another thing, there is a bug, when you finish the quest of mushrooms to unlock magic potion, on floor 9 the icon of the mushroom is still there and you can fight the redcape again, i did it 4 times.
I really enjoy the game really good

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
sorry to ask but i am a little lost, i just get magic and did the mushroom quest, then a scene where freya told ottar to prepare something then a scene about supporter-chan (XD) being bullied? by someone, then i have the option of dungeon in green, but i went to the dungeon but nothing happen.
Another thing, there is a bug, when you finish the quest of mushrooms to unlock magic potion, on floor 9 the icon of the mushroom is still there and you can fight the redcape again, i did it 4 times.
To answer the first part, you've reached the end of the build. I just found that out myself by clicking on Bell while in the Hub.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I thought I had fixed that bug on R10, however I had forgotten one of the conditions of that event, so it will be fully fixed on R11.

When you get stuck and you have no idea what to do next, click Bell in the hub to display the next objective.
However, if it displays "This is the end of the build", that is related only to the main storyline... Sometimes there is new content that is not tied to the main storyline, such as R9.
If you were to play R9 now, it would display the same message, but there is in fact new content to play.
The best way to see if you have completed everything is to check the Gallery for missing CGs.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
what "routes" has the game for now? i only found the "not choosing anyone" and the Irina route. liliruca has stating route already for example?

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help, I can't find Lily a second time, where is she? I have already traveled the entire 10th floor and I cannot find it, I have gone down all the floors and I do not see it either, I keep walking around the 10th floor to see if I have missed something

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
what "routes" has the game for now? i only found the "not choosing anyone" and the Irina route. liliruca has stating route already for example?
Who is Irina?

I need help, I can't find Lily a second time, where is she? I have already traveled the entire 10th floor and I cannot find it, I have gone down all the floors and I do not see it either, I keep walking around the 10th floor to see if I have missed something
You should see a green quest marker in the middle of the room of floor 10's entrance.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
how i unlock the hestia? telling her that always i be with her and not telling eina that i love Ains?
Just reject Eina, and Hestia should become available instead.

Saying you do not love Ais is a requirement yes

Reactions: AlexaSky

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
You should see a green quest marker in the middle of the room of floor 10's entrance.
If I found that mark, the cinematic in which you are surrounded by orcs appears and when the scene is over it keeps telling me find lily, is it possible that this bug? or is it the end and cg 60 and 61 are on the routes of eina and hestia?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If I found that mark, the cinematic in which you are surrounded by orcs appears and when the scene is over it keeps telling me find lily, is it possible that this bug? or is it the end and cg 60 and 61 are on the routes of eina and hestia?
Not a bug, while you have found Lili up to that point, she ran away.
The dialogue does say her possible location (She is on the seventh floor).

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Not a bug, while you have found Lili up to that point, she ran away.
The dialogue does say her possible location (She is on the seventh floor).
On the 7th floor I was already saying that I was just turning around 10 and I didn't see anything, because I went down all the floors and I didn't find it, it happened that on the 7th floor I took another route and where I was, I didn't go through.

A warning to everyone, take advantage of the r8 to improve the character in the r9 and r10 you cannot update the status, I am a monster and even so I had a bad time on the 10th floor, I spent more time throwing smoke bombs than killing, because 10th floor the enemies deal 100 damage and have between 300 and 600 health.

Although in this update I have missed a scene x.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes