gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I thought I had fixed that bug on R10, however I had forgotten one of the conditions of that event, so it will be fully fixed on R11.

When you get stuck and you have no idea what to do next, click Bell in the hub to display the next objective.
However, if it displays "This is the end of the build", that is related only to the main storyline... Sometimes there is new content that is not tied to the main storyline, such as R9.
If you were to play R9 now, it would display the same message, but there is in fact new content to play.
The best way to see if you have completed everything is to check the Gallery for missing CGs.
sorry to answer late. but this is what see
Imagen3.png Imagen1.png

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Another thing, there is a bug, when you finish the quest of mushrooms to unlock magic potion, on floor 9 the icon of the mushroom is still there and you can fight the redcape again, i did it 4 times.
That gets fixed in R10
I got that same bug and the secret is to do the event but don't gather more and it will sort itself out.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I think Agility should rise faster,in R8 my Desterity and Endurence are already in 1500 while Agility isn't even in the 800

Feb 2, 2021
how do i do this im on the fifth floor and i went to the green ! but all he does is say firebolt a few times and thats it fun and he wants to cast more magic

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
how do i do this im on the fifth floor and i went to the green ! but all he does is say firebolt a few times and thats it fun and he wants to cast more magic
You need to enter mind down state, so keep using magic in battle until your MP goes below 0.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You need to enter mind down state, so keep using magic in battle until your MP goes below 0.
It's always the problem setting the player up for failure, works great in novels but is finicky in games.
While Bell originally was dumb enough to do that doesn't mean the player is. Then again magic was the fastest way to kill things and he was having a blast blasting everything he seen :LOL: Unless magic was enhanced some likely would see it doing less damage then the dagger an shrugged it off as useless. Or I think you can do the Mana Potions quest first so the player could have stocked up on potions.

Perhaps consider getting rid of the Mind Down check and just see if they make it to their destination.

Kill a group of enemies until there is only one left and cast magic on it a lot. Tedious but your mp will deplete soon enough.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
On the 7th floor I was already saying that I was just turning around 10 and I didn't see anything, because I went down all the floors and I didn't find it, it happened that on the 7th floor I took another route and where I was, I didn't go through.

A warning to everyone, take advantage of the r8 to improve the character in the r9 and r10 you cannot update the status, I am a monster and even so I had a bad time on the 10th floor, I spent more time throwing smoke bombs than killing, because 10th floor the enemies deal 100 damage and have between 300 and 600 health.

Although in this update I have missed a scene x.
Lol, I took the opportunity to improve the character during 1 free week that this R8 version gave. now, I'm too strong to be called an adventurer!

i become too op.png

10th floor? how did you get to it?
to it as much as I went to the 9th floor! did I lose or did something wrong? I'm doing Hestia's route, I hope this has nothing to do with the 10th floor problem!

So a questions for the developer about Hephaestus and Demeter, did they get any Overhaul on their appearance? I mean, of all the female characters in the game both are the only ones that have a 3D modeled body but a 2D face! This is completely bizarre, as all of your 3D characters are well built, and they're the only ones with that...so I don't know if this is from the project or something happened as it gets really weird!

Is it about the skill level, are they going to be capped to 1500 or will it increase further?

Anyway, now and wait for the next chapter!

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Lol, I took the opportunity to improve the character during 1 free week that this R8 version gave. now, I'm too strong to be called an adventurer!

View attachment 1569559

10th floor? how did you get to it?
to it as much as I went to the 9th floor! did I lose or did something wrong? I'm doing Hestia's route, I hope this has nothing to do with the 10th floor problem!

So a questions for the developer about Hephaestus and Demeter, did they get any Overhaul on their appearance? I mean, of all the female characters in the game both are the only ones that have a 3D modeled body but a 2D face! This is completely bizarre, as all of your 3D characters are well built, and they're the only ones with that...so I don't know if this is from the project or something happened as it gets really weird!

Is it about the skill level, are they going to be capped to 1500 or will it increase further?

Anyway, now and wait for the next chapter!
10th and 11th floor were added on R10.

Hephaestus and Demeter along with some other characters did get an overhaul to make them look closer to their anime counterpart.

The ability scores are capped at 1500, however once you level up they reset back to 0 and your old stats are kept in an invisible table. You may think of it as "1500 per level".

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The ability scores are capped at 1500, however once you level up they reset back to 0 and your old stats are kept in an invisible table. You may think of it as "1500 per level".
So if you level up too soon you'll be underpowered? Guess that will be something to consider when we can level up.
Do you plan to make it plot driven or when the player is ready?

Reactions: Yamemai

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
10th and 11th floor were added on R10.

Hephaestus and Demeter along with some other characters did get an overhaul to make them look closer to their anime counterpart.

Ah, I see...so I didn't mess anything up...I'm safe, hahaha!

I see, that's why they're both different from the rest of the staff. I say, when I saw her, showering with Hestia for her meeting with MC, she was all in 3D but when you visit her at the farm she has a more 2D face. this made me feel strange, it's all part of the project!

So, every time I level up the MC he resets the skill and you make them reach level 1500 again! this part of the table invisible what does it mean? Will keeping there is being added or multiplied with time? I say will it have a use in the future?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So if you level up too soon you'll be underpowered? Guess that will be something to consider when we can level up.
Do you plan to make it plot driven or when the player is ready?
Level up is plot driven, but no one stops you from grinding before reaching that point in the story.
There is also an ability score requirement to level up in the source material, although I'll probably ignore that since by the time you reach a certain point in the story you will have the right amount of ability score anyways.

Ah, I see...so I didn't mess anything up...I'm safe, hahaha!

I see, that's why they're both different from the rest of the staff. I say, when I saw her, showering with Hestia for her meeting with MC, she was all in 3D but when you visit her at the farm she has a more 2D face. this made me feel strange, it's all part of the project!

So, every time I level up the MC he resets the skill and you make them reach level 1500 again! this part of the table invisible what does it mean? Will keeping there is being added or multiplied with time? I say will it have a use in the future?
All characters have multiple models, Hestia has 3, Lili has 2, Syr has 2, Demeter has 3, and so on.
I feel like some fit better in different situations, so differences between the CGs/overworld sprites will happen.

Invisible table is added, plus level up gives you extra power for each stat...
So a level 2 with 100 strength would actually have: 1500 (From level 1) + 650 (From level up) + 100 (current strength).

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Level up is plot driven, but no one stops you from grinding before reaching that point in the story.
There is also an ability score requirement to level up in the source material, although I'll probably ignore that since by the time you reach a certain point in the story you will have the right amount of ability score anyways.

All characters have multiple models, Hestia has 3, Lili has 2, Syr has 2, Demeter has 3, and so on.
I feel like some fit better in different situations, so differences between the CGs/overworld sprites will happen.

Invisible table is added, plus level up gives you extra power for each stat...
So a level 2 with 100 strength would actually have: 1500 (From level 1) + 650 (From level up) + 100 (current strength).

Ah, now I understand the questions about character CGs and the MC leveling system!

Well, Dev... thanks for your time!

Reactions: Winterfire

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Will there be a walkthrough on how to get the CGs like with Overlord H? I'm missing: 07, 08, 11, 12, 41, and 42 right now.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes