N_Yah

May 23, 2020
Hey, never saw this before. I love Danmachi, definitely interested to give this a go

EDIT: Just got the tip that you can't have a harem. That's definitely a shame and feels like a big missed opportunity. The game seems like it's been put together with a good deal of care so far, but it's also a very, very slow game. Expecting people to do multiple playthroughs to see everything is a pretty big ask.

And the source itself is a harem story, one where harems explicitly exist in the world. Feels like a strange choice.

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
no harem on a game based on a source material that has harem? abit weird. is this a what if parody?
Hey, never saw this before. I love Danmachi, definitely interested to give this a go

EDIT: Just got the tip that you can't have a harem. That's definitely a shame and feels like a big missed opportunity. The game seems like it's been put together with a good deal of care so far, but it's also a very, very slow game. Expecting people to do multiple playthroughs to see everything is a pretty big ask.

And the source itself is a harem story, one where harems explicitly exist in the world. Feels like a strange choice.
Except, the source material doesn't have Bell having a harem (at least not yet in the novels). In fact, he has turned some girls (all I know is Syr) down and rejected them because he fell in love with Ais only and his goal changed from picking up girls to becoming a hero.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I don't know what to do on some of my saves. Like on my dating Hestia save. All quests are done, can't go to sleep, entering the dungeon doesn't trigger anything, and clicking on Bell in the hub says "You have finished R8. You can save and wait until the next update.". On my Ais save, I was able to do more at the Red Light District and got the scene with Syr but that was it as well. Is there more?

N_Yah

May 23, 2020
Except, the source material doesn't have Bell having a harem (at least not yet in the novels). In fact, he has turned some girls (all I know is Syr) down and rejected them because he fell in love with Ais only and his goal changed from picking up girls to becoming a hero.
That's true, except that the source explicitly has Bell come to Orario for the sake of building a harem. It seems like a reasonable shift for a hentai game on the concept would be to have him actually do that.

There's other characters in the setting with multiple partners or a harem, and Finn is explicitly aiming to build one himself for the purposes of his own goals (he likely won't, since his character development seems to be about accepting Tione and stopping focussing only on the future of Prums), so it's not a setting where having a harem would be outrageous or impossible. It's true to the source, and makes for a far better journey for most of the characters than what's awaiting them in canon (eg. Ryu).

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I dont know about that, harem in anime defines main character surrounded by woman in his/her group, doesnt have to be a love interest or such. High school of the dead is tagged as harem, even tho mc never got to anyone in that show afaik. in danmachi basically almost everyone in that show was throwing themselves to the mc or even some crushes if i remember correctly, but its not harem?? I mean come on its even in the english title of the show. (im not caught of with the show)

it sounds like im complaining about the missing tag, im not, i was just wondering why not.

Reactions: acondo

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hi! Please, help me. I can't to load this game.
What are you trying to load? If it is a save prior to the overhaul, then it is not compatible. You can put the save here and I can give it a look, and even fix it if possible.

Is there by chance you add android download APK?
Sure, there is a poll here: If I reach enough votes and the goal on patreon, I will remake the game for android.

not sure what to do? all quest are green but i cant go to 10th floor and cant sleep?
I don't know what to do on some of my saves. Like on my dating Hestia save. All quests are done, can't go to sleep, entering the dungeon doesn't trigger anything, and clicking on Bell in the hub says "You have finished R8. You can save and wait until the next update.". On my Ais save, I was able to do more at the Red Light District and got the scene with Syr but that was it as well. Is there more?
R9 does not advance the main storyline, it only adds hentai scenes with: Demeter (Nudity only), Lena (two of them in the brothel), Samira (one extra one in the brothel) and an achievement scene, which is also hentai.
All the rest are changes, fixes and features added which you can read from the changelog.
Also, Demeter has a sfw scene (prior to the hentai one), those will be required to start her route once you level up.

can you change the MC name?
If you modded the game, yes. However, it would not make sense as Bell's name is actually important to the plot.

I dont know about that, harem in anime defines main character surrounded by woman in his/her group, doesnt have to be a love interest or such. High school of the dead is tagged as harem, even tho mc never got to anyone in that show afaik. in danmachi basically almost everyone in that show was throwing themselves to the mc or even some crushes if i remember correctly, but its not harem?? I mean come on its even in the english title of the show. (im not caught of with the show)

it sounds like im complaining about the missing tag, im not, i was just wondering why not.
The game will feature a mini harem if you manage to defeat Aisha in combat and unlock all of the brothel scenes.
She, along with Samira and Lena, will join Hestia's familia.
That is 3 women, with Hestia joining in because she wants a piece of the action once she gives up, making it 4.
Once I am near that point, I will make a big list and see which woman would likely join in, and who would not (Eina would not, for instance).

Despite that, the "harem" tag will never be added (unless a moderator does it :p) because I want to avoid questions such as
"How can I get Hestia AND Eina in the same playthrough?!" or other impossible mix-ups.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018

It is a slow game only temporarily, on R11 I overhauled many formulas and values around the idea that a S-ranked should have an easy time on floor 10 and 11, after a few reports letting me know that R10 is really difficult, even with maxed stats.
There are other things added as well to make the experience a little easier (such as abilities), but most importantly I have added a story mode in which you can skip the RPG mechanics entirely.
This would allow you to have one or two main saves, and then explore all the other choices through the story mode.

Of course if you really do not want to play the game more than once, even with the story mode, the good news is that all the hentai scenes are replayable once unlocked (Including achievement ones), so you could just complete the game once with your favourite choices, then ask for a full save to watch all the rest.

Yours is a pretty common question, so I made sure to include many workarounds to hopefully make the experience more pleasant. Unfortunately this is all I can do for this game.
However, in my future project (DxD), I will opt for a more linear storyline with a harem being the only option (which is canon), and see how that'll be received.

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
I'm stuck on Floor 1. I barely take a step and can't move anymore, I press all the movement arrows and the character doesn't move. What should I do?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm stuck on Floor 1. I barely take a step and can't move anymore, I press all the movement arrows and the character doesn't move. What should I do?
Does saving and reloading fix the issue? It seems to occur randomly, but I never managed to replicate the issue.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
If you modded the game, yes. However, it would not make sense as Bell's name is actually important to the plot.
Is it hard to mod a unity game? That sounds more fun then learning Bell was actually a son of a god and his name is infused with mystic powers. The girls get wet when hearing his name regardless so is it really that important :sneaky:

Tried dnSpy but I really have no clue where to start...

Reactions: AlexaSky

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Does saving and reloading fix the issue? It seems to occur randomly, but I never managed to replicate the issue.

Ello!
I can confirm reloading in my game after I use firebomb in a battle, the battle screen stuck. Reloading a save file result in a normal dungeon screen but cannot move. Neither keyboard or screen movement button work. Game sound and Esc button work, reloading a few time in dungeon save result the same in my game. Only fix so far is exit the game completely and loading the dungeon save...sometime.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes