masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Public Android Poll
36 - Yes, I want Legacy of Hestia for Android (After reaching the goal*)
58 - No, I do not care about Android.
94 votes total

38.3% of fans that have bothered want an android port while 61.7% don't for whatever reasons.

*GOALS 152 of 170 patrons

If I reach 170 patrons, I will make a build of Legacy of Hestia (Visual Novel only) for android.
This is a temporary goal and will be deleted if the poll results show no interest in an android build, or once Legacy of Hestia has been completed.

Reactions: Winterfire

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I have completed the r11 in the 4 routes, ais, hestia, eina and single, I have not had a big problem but I have found a bug, in the eina route the mission of the 9th floor reappears and you can repeat it as many times as you want, I don't know if now in the r12 it will disappear. I leave you the map of the 10th floor in case you don't feel like eating the coconut.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
A feature you might want to think about is a Route Map. Sable's Grimoire had a nice one that allowed the player to see what path the player was on and go back to make alterations without having to replay entire sections of their game. Some other games have a "Skip to next important choice" option to speed through previously seen scenes.
Lol, your description for sable reminds me of Radiant Historia.

That is impossible for this kind of game, in fact I have to reset the rollback feature in some parts of the game, such as the dungeon. It works for a pure VN, or close.
"Skip to the next important choice" would be more doable, but then there's the risk of skipping quests, and parts of the game where you are supposed to be in the dungeon.

I do not know yet, it is just an idea I had thanks to N_yah yesterday. No time travel probably.
It'll work more like the route map you have mentioned, except in such an instance that will be possible since it will be a story mode (Pure VN).
From my understanding:
Think it might actually be do-able, by saving states between chapters, or at fixed choices -- Radiant Hstoria did something similar, though it's more an RPG, and time travel.
- Think you could make 'nodes' at important choices, saving the current player's stats/etc then, and allowing the player to boot it up again later, so they don't have to start again; though that'd probably cause slow down due to memory/size issues.
- Basically, similar to save points / auto-save; but since the game already has data on some of the content, theorically, it'd allow you to skip forward to branches.

But, there's no real point to it, with saves and a story-only mode.

Meh not every game needs a harem. Winterfire tried expanding their horizons with this one by playing with more gameplay elements. But for those that can't look one page back:
lol, and that's why he shoulda replaced Bell! Or have/had someone possess him.
/s

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Lol, your description for sable reminds me of Radiant Historia.
Radiant Historia is pretty good too but it's focus is mainly on time travel.

It's not impossible to implement a system like that just time consuming and would the paying fans want that or more waifu moments? Personally I say more waifu moments :love:

Reactions: Yamemai

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Well I just finished the r12 and I have a very big complaint, why have demeter's boobs shrunk?

Apart from that I have a doubt in the route of ais, can I also access the routes of lili and demeter, if you accept any of them invalid from ais?

The bug of the route of eina continues there is very close to the boss is still the mission of eina.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Well I just finished the r12 and I have a very big complaint, why have demeter's boobs shrunk?
That is a very good question, I will look it up and fix the issue on the next release.
The scene will be replayable from the gallery, so replaying will not be necessary if you will want to see the changes, thanks for letting me know.

Apart from that I have a doubt in the route of ais, can I also access the routes of lili and demeter, if you accept any of them invalid from ais?
I am not sure if I understood the question correctly, but Demeter is tied to the side quests so she will always be accessible as long as you complete it before levelling up, as for Liliruca, she is always accessible at that point of the story as long as you are not in another route already.

Reactions: masterdragonson

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
anyone know where lili went on the 10th floor?
On the 10th floor it is in the first room and after the orc scene it is on the 7th floor, to the right
I am not sure if I understood the question correctly, but Demeter is tied to the side quests so she will always be accessible as long as you complete it before levelling up, as for Liliruca, she is always accessible at that point of the story as long as you are not in another route already.
I mean, on the ais route, it allows me to continue with the liliruca and demeter route, which in theory should only be able to these 2 routes on the single route, because on the hestia and eina route it won't let me, but they're still like the brothel

Last edited:

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
I Like it but a few things like I wish it leaned more towards a harem instead of multiple endings as it seems to be leading. Also instead of adding more floors perhaps work on the previous girls to allow them to be able date/more and catch them up to what's current.

Reactions: vilewe7570

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I agree with several people in this thread, the biggest thing holding this game back is that it doesn't have harem.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I mean, on the ais route, it allows me to continue with the liliruca and demeter route, which in theory should only be able to these 2 routes on the single route, because on the hestia and eina route it won't let me, but they're still like the brothel
That's because on Ais' route, Bell screams "I love Ais!" to both Eina and Hestia, by the time he reaches Liliruca he can grow fond of her and decide to confess his feelings for Lili instead.
Demeter does not really care, he will not force him, but if he agrees she will just go for it.

Also instead of adding more floors perhaps work on the previous girls to allow them to be able date/more and catch them up to what's current.
There are not many floors, nor they are big. It is the same amount you'd expect to see at this stage of the story.
Current progression is also fine: The MC is always holed in the dungeon, Eina is drowning in work and so is Hestia (although admittely she does have it easier).
Even so, outside of the scenes they have, Bell can still invite Eina and Hestia to dates, and you can rest with Liliruca in the dungeon. They get their own alt-event in the story as well.

The only one who needs catching up is Liliruca, I want her route to add more sexy content in the dungeon, but her route has been added recently on R12 so it is not like I am being schedule or anything.

Originally I was waiting for more content to come out before playing the game but after reading that the game doesn't have a harem route my interest in playing the game is zero.
I agree with several people in this thread, the biggest thing holding this game back is that it doesn't have harem.
Hey!

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy the game, you can try my other game out and/or wait for my next project which will also feature harem.

Apr 8, 2018
anyway to unlock the gallery? i had enough of the game after 2h of contant crashes mid dungeon where i forgot to save for 3min and lose all the progress for 5th time need me some hestia hentai

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
anyway to unlock the gallery? i had enough of the game after 2h of contant crashes mid dungeon where i forgot to save for 3min and lose all the progress for 5th time need me some hestia hentai
If you are crashing randomly in the dungeon, then your machine might not meet the requirements to play this game.
If you are crashing on a specific spot, do let me know and I will fix the issue.

On R10 the story mode has been introduced and that will allow you to play the game as a pure VN, that should make the game faster and playable on a low-end machine.

-edit-
My bad, I meant R11. I had a brain fart.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I need CGs 50, 57, 62, and 63.

Does playing the game as a pure VN make you not need to do the dungeon? I mean I like it but doing it for every save is a bit of a work.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes