Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hmm... I'll try replicating those issues on a build, as I usually test the game directly from the editor. Maybe it changes something there, the most odd thing is that I was absolutely sure smoke ball worked as I had tried it many times back on R10, I'll give it another shot later and see if maybe I screwed something up.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
someone who has already completed r10 and has a complete gallery could you please send me your GlobalSave.nson

it stays at:

C:\Users\"your user"\AppData\LocalLow\Winterfire\Legacy of Hestia\NaninovelData\Saves

mine is giving error

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
someone who has already completed r10 and has a complete gallery could you please send me your GlobalSave.nson

it stays at:

C:\Users\"your user"\AppData\LocalLow\Winterfire\Legacy of Hestia\NaninovelData\Saves

mine is giving error
Your gallery is giving an error... ? What error?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have completed the r11 in the 4 routes, ais, hestia, eina and single, I have not had a big problem but I have found a bug, in the eina route the mission of the 9th floor reappears and you can repeat it as many times as you want, I don't know if now in the r12 it will disappear. I leave you the map of the 10th floor in case you don't feel like eating the coconut.
Thanks again for reporting the issue.
I have just fixed it on R13.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
are bugs in version r10 (the one available on this site in mega download link) worth reporting or irrelevant and obsolete?
Always report them, even if you think they may have been fixed.
I'd rather check and see that it has been fixed, rather than potentially miss a bug that everyone else also missed.

Reactions: AlexaSky

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Always report them, even if you think they may have been fixed.
I'd rather check and see that it has been fixed, rather than potentially miss a bug that everyone else also missed.
fair enough:
the bug happened at the start of second forey into the dungeon (1st being the 5th floor tutorial). at the very start. suddently the movement buttons stopped working. only the character, inventory, journal and camp buttons seemed to work. i tried saving-quiting-reloading but got attached error. reloading previous save worked. at the moment of failure iirc i tried turning left (net straifing). win version with win7, keyboard and mouse. any other info necessary/of use?

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
fair enough:
the bug happened at the start of second forey into the dungeon (1st being the 5th floor tutorial). at the very start. suddently the movement buttons stopped working. only the character, inventory, journal and camp buttons seemed to work. i tried saving-quiting-reloading but got attached error. reloading previous save worked. at the moment of failure iirc i tried turning left (net straifing). win version with win7, keyboard and mouse. any other info necessary/of use?
Can you share the save which prints that error?
It can be found in: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Winterfire\Legacy of Hestia\NaninovelData\Saves

I need the file called: GameSave[xxx].nson
Where xxx is the slot you saved in... For instance, if you saved on slot 30, it'd be called GameSave030.nson

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Can you share the save which prints that error?
It can be found in: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Winterfire\Legacy of Hestia\NaninovelData\Saves

I need the file called: GameSave[xxx].nson
Where xxx is the slot you saved in... For instance, if you saved on slot 30, it'd be called GameSave030.nson
i seem to have overwritten the save. is there a save backup in legend of hestia_data folder cause i dropped it into a flash beforehand and i know some games do store backup saves in there. i did remember an irregularity related to the bug. in the pharmacy before going to the dungeon the buy buttons didn't seem to work at first and then bought double (costing double). sorry about the save i have a habbit of deleting damaged saves i give up on so i don't load them by accident.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i seem to have overwritten the save. is there a save backup in legend of hestia_data folder cause i dropped it into a flash beforehand and i know some games do store backup saves in there. i did remember an irregularity related to the bug. in the pharmacy before going to the dungeon the buy buttons didn't seem to work at first and then bought double (costing double). sorry about the save i have a habbit of deleting damaged saves i give up on so i don't load them by accident.
No, there are no backups but that's ok, I am fairly sure at this point that the bug can be replicated only in the build (I test the game from the editor), so I will try that next.
If you ever get another one of those saves where you are stuck, do send it my way though, thanks!

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
No, there are no backups but that's ok, I am fairly sure at this point that the bug can be replicated only in the build (I test the game from the editor), so I will try that next.
If you ever get another one of those saves where you are stuck, do send it my way though, thanks!
will do now that i know where to look for them :cautious:
if relevant lmost exact actions i did before encountering the bug where:
go to the market-buy nothing
go to the pharmacy-attempt to buy a small potion-fail attempt to adjust amount of potions down then up get 2 potions for the price of 2 without clicking buy button at all
go to dungeon 1 square before the widening of the chamber try turning left (so i could strafe into the chamber) and get the issue

the save that worked was at the point of getting the ration for the first time so probably no actions prior where relevant

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i reach the end of the version, but how can get cg scenes and routes? I only have halve of gallery

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have tried to reproduce the issue preventing people from being able to walk in the dungeon, while I could do that in R10, it works fine on R13.

I did not really change anything in the code in the Market/Blue Pharmacy during these releases, so I have no clue how it fixed itself x).
Tried a bunch of things like a different compression method, but no matter what I tried, R13 works fine despite trying the same steps there.
Not sure if that'll be the case in R11 or R12, but if you get that issue, simply avoid the Blue Pharmacy/Market, at least at the beginning of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I have tried to reproduce the issue preventing people from being able to walk in the dungeon, while I could do that in R10, it works fine on R13.

I did not really change anything in the code in the Market/Blue Pharmacy during these releases, so I have no clue how it fixed itself x).
Tried a bunch of things like a different compression method, but no matter what I tried, R13 works fine despite trying the same steps there.
Not sure if that'll be the case in R11 or R12, but if you get that issue, simply avoid the Blue Pharmacy/Market, at least at the beginning of the game.
will do. haven't seen any repeats either this one is weird

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes