Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
will do. haven't seen any repeats either this one is weird
I think it happens only at the beginning, and only in new saves.
Market/Blue Pharmacy might even be unrelated, and I just fixed the issue without knowing it by ironing out other bugs x).
Still, I will repeat your steps every once in a while for the following releases (R14, R15, ...) and see if it shows up again. Hopefully not.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What's the patch for?
Just disables an event on floor 7 which should not be there so early in the story.
It is unnecessary as long as you are aware of it, and simply dodge it.

Anyways I will be releasing a new build today, so both R10 and patch are useless to download rn.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Just disables an event on floor 7 which should not be there so early in the story.
It is unnecessary as long as you are aware of it, and simply dodge it.

Anyways I will be releasing a new build today, so both R10 and patch are useless to download rn.
I wish I saw this before I downloded them, lol

joa959

Sep 17, 2017
R10; Stuck on Night 25, cannot rest. Only 1 active item in journal, help at farm. Unable to visit guild to hand it in. No objectives in dungeon.

See attached save.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
R10; Stuck on Night 25, cannot rest. Only 1 active item in journal, help at farm. Unable to visit guild to hand it in. No objectives in dungeon.

See attached save.
The issue has been fixed in later builds, for now I fixed your save file:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Out of curiosity, was it something I could have avoided if careful? Just asking incase I do a subsequent playthrough.
Yes, it can be avoided if done during a point of the story where night will not get you stuck.
That issue was fixed on R12.

tortlll

Jan 4, 2019
Hey, R13 here.
Wanted to ask, was Welf supposed to be part of the party to help fight during this build?
He kept showing up in the cutscenes during the quest fine, but he didn't actually fight at all (Did not appear in fights).
Also, after leaving the dungeon after the "end of floor 11" quest, black screen fountain has returned (Though other instances of the fountain in this R13 were fine, strangely).

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hey, R13 here.
Wanted to ask, was Welf supposed to be part of the party to help fight during this build?
He kept showing up in the cutscenes during the quest fine, but he didn't actually fight at all (Did not appear in fights).
Also, after leaving the dungeon after the "end of floor 11" quest, black screen fountain has returned (Though other instances of the fountain in this R13 were fine, strangely).
Yes, he should show up.
He does not appear in battles at all, or only during cutscenes battles?
Also, in which scene does the fountain appear black? If you give me an example of a sentence I can quickly find the script.

Reactions: tortlll

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Had a crash climbing up from the 10th floor on the quest to find Lili.
You can send the player.log (C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Winterfire\Legacy of Hestia) after the crash.
If there was any issue, it'll be written there.

penguinx

May 13, 2018
im on night 27 and when i went to hestia with lili i can't go to the guild because its at night time and it wont let me rest so im kind of stuck there

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
im on night 27 and when i went to hestia with lili i can't go to the guild because its at night time and it wont let me rest so im kind of stuck there
If you send the save here (just the .nson of the gameslot is fine), I'll fix it. The issue is fixed on R12.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Try this, same one as before, but I saved in the dungeon.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes