Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How do you get CG 68? It's the only one I'm missing now.
Pick "Yes... !" to enter Ais' route on the first choice.
Pick "No, thank you." When being offered to buy Ale at the pub.
Complete the quest "Reason for Betrayal", continue with the main storyline until you meet Ais at the guild, and if you have never gone to the brothel (or you are playing Story Mode), you'll unlock CG 68.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I know that I miss the full immersion of the game but thanks for the story mode :)

Played Hestia's route and I loved it so much , thanks :love:
772864623971270677.png

Now let's go with other routes :cool:

How I wish that also anime's Bell stops to respect her only

Last edited:

Gabylef

Sep 29, 2019
Hey Winterfire! i don't know if this bug has been fixed in the next build or not but i'm always getting stuck at the end of floor 7 when i'm on the quest "Goblins&Kobolds". I tried reloading an other save from before this mission but it still freeze at the end of floor 7. Do you know how to fix this?

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Hey Winterfire! i don't know if this bug has been fixed in the next build or not but i'm always getting stuck at the end of floor 7 when i'm on the quest "Goblins&Kobolds". I tried reloading an other save from before this mission but it still freeze at the end of floor 7. Do you know how to fix this?
it seems i'm not the only one having stability concerns with r11
had an issue at exact same spot and several others. will have more details tommorow or on saturday.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Not without the player.log ( C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Winterfire\Legacy of Hestia)
If you freeze (and it's not loading), just force close the game and share the player.log. If there's an error, it'll be displayed there.

Of course if it's something repeatable, such as after a dialogue or in a specific way, a screenshot would also be useful.
However, the most sure way is to simply share the player.log.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Mizrael

Nov 18, 2019
Good day. There are questions about build R11.
First, Riveria's full participation in training is shown only when taking the fireball from the grimoire, in other cases, there is only a mention of her on the day of the ambush. Also, when choosing a non-fireball, the teacher of magical abilities disappears. Only tested on hard difficulty. Is this a bug or a special crutch to please the original source?
Second, after completing a workout with Ais, a message appears that the end of the current content has been reached. It also appears if you click on the Bell icon in the hub. But at the same time, the Nemesis quest and the corresponding marker appear in the dungeon. The problem is that it doesn't activate anything and disappears as soon as I go through it.
Thirdly, the icon of the event with Eina in the dungeon for some reason does not disappear after it is completed. Well, the corresponding scene is also played.
Fourth: can you tell me how to open CG 42? It's the only scene that isn't open, and something tells me it might have something to do with the broken Nemesis quest, since it's labeled as related to the storyline.
Thanks for your game.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
heres my player log as a rar i got a simmeler issue with the last issue poster
Similar or the same? There's a big difference as I need to replicate the issue in order to fix it.

Good day. There are questions about build R11.
First, Riveria's full participation in training is shown only when taking the fireball from the grimoire, in other cases, there is only a mention of her on the day of the ambush. Also, when choosing a non-fireball, the teacher of magical abilities disappears. Only tested on hard difficulty. Is this a bug or a special crutch to please the original source?
That shouldn't happen, in fact, I don't think I even made a function to check if a player has a specific spell.
I'll note it down and double check, just in case.

Second, after completing a workout with Ais, a message appears that the end of the current content has been reached. It also appears if you click on the Bell icon in the hub. But at the same time, the Nemesis quest and the corresponding marker appear in the dungeon. The problem is that it doesn't activate anything and disappears as soon as I go through it.
The message is always true, you did reach the end of the content.
The Nemesis quest needs to be added at that point, but it lacks the event (of the following build) to actually be completable.

Thirdly, the icon of the event with Eina in the dungeon for some reason does not disappear after it is completed. Well, the corresponding scene is also played.
That issue was fixed (I believe on R13, if I recall correctly).

Fourth: can you tell me how to open CG 42? It's the only scene that isn't open, and something tells me it might have something to do with the broken Nemesis quest, since it's labeled as related to the storyline.
Thanks for your game.
CG 42 is the alternative to Riveria's lap pillow in the dungeon once you go in mind-down.
You should be able to unlock this CG in any save where you've unlocked the Brothel.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
ok i don't want to flood the tread with a wall of text so i have to ask a question: should i try f95's pm system or another contact method for the really weird r11 stuff. i'm gonna say the release seems the most unstable game i've seen in a long time. unrelated should i check writing/narative cohesion or is this for later fixes

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
ok i don't want to flood the tread with a wall of text so i have to ask a question: should i try f95's pm system or another contact method for the really weird r11 stuff. i'm gonna say the release seems the most unstable game i've seen in a long time. unrelated should i check writing/narative cohesion or is this for later fixes
You can contact me anywhere you want, I'll be addressing each point.
Wall of text here is probably the method I'd prefer since everyone can see it, including me addressing each point.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
well let me begin then (note these points are here to help not complain if any are annoying/pointless disregard them):
1. multiple stutters, false launches and some ctds on seemingly random (the ctd was on doing literally nothing, i was off for tea and returned). these issues seem to appear at random and mainly give an unstable game feeling
2. similar problem to what people had in floor 7 during Goblins&kobalds, after loading what one would presume would be the next floor it throws me into a weird cross intersection with only turning controls active. after a while it dumped me into the correct floor where i was able to thankfully save. it later dawned on me that the weird intersection was the endpoint of floor 7
3. weirdest issue i remember. not even sure how to describe, basically the game loaded a save (that i made because of the issue) and had a stuck point with the load screen still up but grayed out. screenshot and save attached.
4. some weird text inconsistencies example attached below

note i started a new game after update and scanned my pc. i'll defrag tonight if i remember but i doubt it will change anything.

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
i haven't played this for a long while so i've got a question.. is the dungeon side of the game less difficult than older versions in general?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i haven't played this for a long while so i've got a question.. is the dungeon side of the game less difficult than older versions in general?
If you pick Normal Difficulty, Yes.
However, in one of the releases Floor 11 is harder than it was meant to, it was scaled down on the following one.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
There will be a chance to see brothel and Demeter scenes one day also in story mode?

Also the events like Liliruca's past or scene Ryu/Syr

• Thinking Face

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There will be a chance to see brothel and Demeter scenes one day also in story mode?

Also the events like Liliruca's past or scene Ryu/Syr
No, those are tied to the gameplay's elements.
Storymode only covers the main routes (Hestia, Eina, Liliruca, Artemis, and so on).

The Brothel in particular is something more akin to a Side Quest whose progression will be needed once you encounter Aisha, in Story Mode you will always lose against her (like in the Canon), but in the game you'll have a chance to defeat her if you maxed your stats.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pitrik and AlexaSky

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
No, those are tied to the gameplay's elements.
Storymode only covers the main routes (Hestia, Eina, Liliruca, Artemis, and so on).
Someone someday will want a way to unlock the gallery :LOL: But good on you for rewarding those that play the game :D

The Brothel in particular is something more akin to a Side Quest whose progression will be needed once you encounter Aisha, in Story Mode you will always lose against her (like in the Canon), but in the game you'll have a chance to defeat her if you maxed your stats.
Would rather like to just have a chance to defeat her as it would be a shame if I had all the capability of doing it but my Magic was a hair from maxed. Still good to hear there will be consequences to our actions or lack thereof :sneaky: Que training montage :HideThePain:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Someone someday will want a way to unlock the gallery :LOL: But good on you for rewarding those that play the game :D
It's not done on purpose, those scenarios are simply too tied to the game's elements and cannot exist on their own.
It's also the reason why I can't just make an Android build, but made a poll for it as it'd require me to rewrite a lot of things to put all the content into a Visual Novel only format.

Would rather like to just have a chance to defeat her as it would be a shame if I had all the capability of doing it but my Magic was a hair from maxed. Still good to hear there will be consequences to our actions or lack thereof :sneaky: Que training montage :HideThePain:
You don't have to 100% max them everytime, but in the canon material, Bell levelled up with some stats being "only" S, and another time with a stat being even under S (800 or so).
If you were to level up everytime with your main abilities at 1300 or more, then it'd make sense at some point you'd be able to cover a higher level since a normal adventurer hits their limit at 999, and most level up without reaching it.

Magic at some point can become your only way of attacking, since the MP quickly raises up to allow you to use only magic.
It's the reason why the basic spells cost so little, but the planned ones (Such as Time Stop) will cost a lot more (In valis, too).

• Thinking Face
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes