AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
It's not done on purpose, those scenarios are simply too tied to the game's elements and cannot exist on their own.
It's also the reason why I can't just make an Android build, but made a poll for it as it'd require me to rewrite a lot of things to put all the content into a Visual Novel only format.
Just give Bell an allowance and in an interlude section make the Brothel available with a button that says continue story. Shouldn't be much more then a few 'if in VN mode' and a custom VN interlude scene. Could even make the one tied to the minigame just a if in VN then short work on farm and max points. :sneaky: Then again someone that's good with unity could make a mod for it. Doesn't effect me much but you have options to get it working in VN mode :cool:

Magic at some point can become your only way of attacking, since the MP quickly raises up to allow you to use only magic.
AOE magic bombs :devilish:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
well let me begin then (note these points are here to help not complain if any are annoying/pointless disregard them):
1. multiple stutters, false launches and some ctds on seemingly random (the ctd was on doing literally nothing, i was off for tea and returned). these issues seem to appear at random and mainly give an unstable game feeling
2. similar problem to what people had in floor 7 during Goblins&kobalds, after loading what one would presume would be the next floor it throws me into a weird cross intersection with only turning controls active. after a while it dumped me into the correct floor where i was able to thankfully save. it later dawned on me that the weird intersection was the endpoint of floor 7
3. weirdest issue i remember. not even sure how to describe, basically the game loaded a save (that i made because of the issue) and had a stuck point with the load screen still up but grayed out. screenshot and save attached.
All those issues seem related to the game being slowed down.
If your machine meets the requirements, something is slowing down the game severely.

The thing on the 2nd point is normal, but all of that should happen behind a loading screen... If you went through the loading screen, and the player had to yet position itself correctly, then that's the issue.
The loading bar only waits for the player to spawn, setting its position from the save data should happen instantaneously.

The third one is also normal behaviour, which shouldn't be visible to the player as it happens really fast as well.
Basically, when you click a slot for it to be loaded, the input is disabled to avoid a really fast double click to load the data twice.

-edit-
As for the inconsistencies, I downloaded them and will check/fix them later. Ty!

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
All those issues seem related to the game being slowed down.
If your machine meets the requirements, something is slowing down the game severely.

The thing on the 2nd point is normal, but all of that should happen behind a loading screen... If you went through the loading screen, and the player had to yet position itself correctly, then that's the issue.
The loading bar only waits for the player to spawn, setting its position from the save data should happen instantaneously.

The third one is also normal behaviour, which shouldn't be visible to the player as it happens really fast as well.
Basically, when you click a slot for it to be loaded, the input is disabled to avoid a really fast double click to load the data twice.

-edit-
As for the inconsistencies, I downloaded them and will check/fix them later. Ty!
that is weird since this only started at r11 and was't present in r10 at all.
is there a reason why r11 could suddenly run that much slower than r10
third issue was permanent screen. as in quit and never load this save thing (tried loading it a few times from main menu same issue. haven't tried since banishing the save into bugged folder).
i'll rescan my pc and check drivers just in case and try running some games i know run on it.
what are the games specific requirements in case it is surprisingly demanding for some reason

i mean nothing in these issues is gamebreaking yet (sans 3 but i had a save just before) just really weird

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
that is weird since this only started at r11 and was't present in r10 at all.
is there a reason why r11 could suddenly run that much slower than r10
third issue was permanent screen. as in quit and never load this save thing (tried loading it a few times from main menu same issue. haven't tried since banishing the save into bugged folder).
i'll rescan my pc and check drivers just in case and try running some games i know run on it.
what are the games specific requirements in case it is surprisingly demanding for some reason

i mean nothing in these issues is gamebreaking yet (sans 3 but i had a save just before) just really weird
The only thing that could've had that effect is the compression, I assume it needs some extra miliseconds to unpack stuff, but it shouldn't be such a huge issue even if you use HDD.

DskFlo

Jan 17, 2022
Apart from stones, claws etc; do you actually gain stats points by killing monsters in the dungeon?

gordantravis

Nov 11, 2017
Winterfire - R11, the Isekai Shokudou reference! I was gonna join your Patreon just for the job well done on the game so far; but I see you have so much more planned! I am so stoked, keep up the great work!

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Winterfire - R11, the Isekai Shokudou reference! I was gonna join your Patreon just for the job well done on the game so far; but I see you have so much more planned! I am so stoked, keep up the great work!
Heh, you found it? Nice.
I do have other secrets planned, and also puzzles that I will be adding in the next build this month.

gordantravis

Nov 11, 2017
Heh, you found it? Nice.
I do have other secrets planned, and also puzzles that I will be adding in the next build this month.
Looking forward to it!
I’ll also be looking into your other projects as well.
Also I haven’t read as far as I would like, and I think I saw a post where you were planning only going through 2nd season; but are you tying in parts of Sword Oritoria into your work? Just curious.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Looking forward to it!
The door to Nekoya opens every 7 days in the game as well, so you should be able to do it a second time.

Also I haven’t read as far as I would like, and I think I saw a post where you were planning only going through 2nd season; but are you tying in parts of Sword Oritoria into your work? Just curious.
No, only the main volumes and custom stories

Reactions: gordantravis

huds.mr04

Aug 30, 2019
Found two bugs one on the level 6 of the dungeon which it happened out of nowhere I was sent to outside the dungeon itself it happened after a fight. (Will try to replicate it and make a video since I fixed it by doing the same as what happened before)

And this happened on a fight on level 7 stuck like this
1649563909586.png

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Found two bugs one on the level 6 of the dungeon which it happened out of nowhere I was sent to outside the dungeon itself it happened after a fight. (Will try to replicate it and make a video since I fixed it by doing the same as what happened before)

And this happened on a fight on level 7 stuck like this
View attachment 1749243
Both sound like issues that have been fixed on the recent releases, but I'll be able to confirm this only if you describe how to replicate those bugs.

huds.mr04

Aug 30, 2019
Both sound like issues that have been fixed on the recent releases, but I'll be able to confirm this only if you describe how to replicate those bugs.
Well the first one happened on the 6th floor I was simply navigating mapping the whole area while I encountered multiple enemies every time which is normal but at one point since I was using my keyboard to navigate, I pressed to fast when moving which also triggered a fight and for some reason moved me outside of the map.

The second was random was simply attacking like normal on the 7th floor and for some reason I got stuck like on the pic I sent is there a way to end the fight when I am stuck like that?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Well the first one happened on the 6th floor I was simply navigating mapping the whole area while I encountered multiple enemies every time which is normal but at one point since I was using my keyboard to navigate, I pressed to fast when moving which also triggered a fight and for some reason moved me outside of the map.

The second was random was simply attacking like normal on the 7th floor and for some reason I got stuck like on the pic I sent is there a way to end the fight when I am stuck like that?
No, but I believe the issue has been fixed on R12.

Have you think of adding Lefiya as one of the girls Bell could have "adventures" with?

Greetings in advance
I am not against it, but that might happen in a sequel since this game will cover only two seasons/7 volumes.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
That is a very good question, I will look it up and fix the issue on the next release.
The scene will be replayable from the gallery, so replaying will not be necessary if you will want to see the changes, thanks for letting me know.
I am very disappointed after 2 versions demeter's breasts are still small, you said you were going to fix it.
But I am much more disappointed with the r13 version, it has practically nothing.
And the r14 version is much worse that I can't even start it because on the hestia route the first thing I find at the entrance of the 11th floor is a sign that restarts the end of the r13 all the time, I'm going to try the version single, but since I also have the bug, I'm sorry, but I'm going to ask you to return my money

edit: The same in the other routes I can not do anything

1650325158047.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes