Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Just 14 patrons away from that android goal.
There is not just the goal, but also a poll (pinned), to know if people are subbing for the android goal or not.
Current votes are:
49 - Yes, I want Legacy of Hestia for Android (After reaching the goal).
72 - No, I do not care about Android.

Of course there is still time, and if the answers will become closer (like 10 or so), I will still do it.

-Edit-
The Poll is also public by the way:
Unfortunately, patreon does not pin posts for the general public, but only for patrons.

Just wanted to point this out to avoid people subbing to my patreon expecting to reach the goal and have an android build, when in fact it is only one of the steps.

Last edited:
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
can u unromance a charakter once u chose to be their date ?
i didnt know u cant harem and now im stuck at first choice
Don't think so, Gramps didn't teach Bell how to harem right and once you stick it into crazy it's only natural to stay balls deep. Ais might be an exception as you can say you love her to other girls early on but since she's meant for much later in the story some of the girls just won't care.

Replaying in story mode does make some of the girls easier to view yet a few are locked to dungeon exploration.

Reactions: Winterfire
Aug 8, 2016
Is there a list of characters that will have their own routes/one shots with Bell and which of those will overlap with others?
I've seen the Lena + Samira + Aisha + Hestia one, any other combos? Also which characters are cockblocked by other characters? If I understand it correctly Hephaestus is blocked by Welf for example (which is a crime against nature I tell you)

Obviously the dev should make the game he wants to make but I will add my voice to the choir and say it seems like a missed opportunity to not go for a harem game given that the actual original novel/anime is one (although in the classic shounen way, where he is too clueless to realize everyone he meets wants him) and Bell repeatedly dreams about having one.

Anyway, a route/event guide would be greatly appreciated since I do enjoy the game but keeping up multiple playthroughs blind seems tricky and time consuming.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Anyway, a route/event guide would be greatly appreciated since I do enjoy the game but keeping up multiple playthroughs blind seems tricky and time consuming.
If I remember right the "official" walkthrough is part of their $10 tier and nobody has leaked even older versions of that.

However most of it so far is straightforward with each girl coming up in sections and you either branch off to be with her or continue down the common route.

The goddess, receptionist, and the supporter have routes though the supporter isn't that fleshed out yet. You can find these in Story Mode.

As for in game exclusives there are 2 prostitutes which you pay for in the brothel if you want, 2 waitresses that have a bonus scene if you get enough achievements, and 1 is tied into a mini game.

Winterfire said about adding more dungeon events like hotsprings later down the line which might be gameplay exclusives too unless he takes sympathy on the VN players.

Linear path so just down down the rabbit hole...

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there a list of characters that will have their own routes/one shots with Bell and which of those will overlap with others?
I've seen the Lena + Samira + Aisha + Hestia one, any other combos? Also which characters are cockblocked by other characters?
Current ones are: Hestia, Eina, Liliruca, and Airmid. There is also some random NSFW, Demeter and Brothel sprinkled in.
Near Future ones are: Artemis, Tiona.

Then, there are the obvious ones from Season 2 (Haruhime, Aisha, and so on).
All of these, except for Airmid (and in future Aisha & Brothel) can be done in Story Mode.

Obviously the dev should make the game he wants to make but I will add my voice to the choir and say it seems like a missed opportunity to not go for a harem game given that the actual original novel/anime is one (although in the classic shounen way, where he is too clueless to realize everyone he meets wants him) and Bell repeatedly dreams about having one.
As you have said, it's a "harem", whose meaning is completely different in that context.
An anime featuring a big cast of women is defined as harem, whether the MC (or the women themselves) are interested in each other.
In this case, most women are interested in Bell and he can potentially be interested in them.
The problem is, not all at once.
While I could see some of those women willing to share Bell, not all of them would want that. Each character has their own personality, and as a fan of the series myself, I want to keep it that way.

Some people might say this is a parody and I should just do it, but the issue is that while I am fine with changing the story to fit whether narrative I need (Artemis as one of the main heroines, for instance), changing a character too much no longer makes them that character.
I am already limited by graphics (Eina in anime looks different, for instance) and by the fact I am only an average fan (therefore I do not know each character perfectly), if I start making them behave differently too, would they still be that character? I do not really think so.

Bell, in canon, is interested only in Ais.
The harem thing comes from his grandpa (Stories of heroes and harems), and Hermes occasionally pushes Bell towards that goal as well.

It is pretty straightforward, you can get most of the content by doing the Story Mode a few times and picking different options.
The Gallery will tell you a hint of the CG you are missing... If you did the Story Mode a couple of times and you are missing things like Airmid or Brothel, then that's because that content is locked behind gameplay (Normal Difficulty or up).

If I remember right the "official" walkthrough is part of their $10 tier and nobody has leaked even older versions of that.
That's mostly because if someone asks me "how to find cg x, cg y and cg z" I'll help right away.
However, unlike my previous projects, the Walkthrough is needed less in this one... And in my future project, it'll be needed even less.

Winterfire said about adding more dungeon events like hotsprings later down the line which might be gameplay exclusives too unless he takes sympathy on the VN players.
It is not really about sympathy x).
Some events are tied to gameplay mechanics, so without some heavy rewriting, it becomes quite complicated to separate them.

The Hotspring event is actually one of the secrets I am planning, so it will be harder to find even during normal gameplay.
Of course I realize that too many of those would be frustrating for the players, so I will limit them in number, and I will add some cues (Auditory ones, in the case of Hotsprings). It is also an easter egg of the OVAs.

Thanks a lot. yeah I was just worried that I would be locking myself out of anything too important early on without knowing it. I'll see and hope for the best then.
The choices in this game are fewer, and the scenes you get from locations are not limited by time or other such things.
You cannot really lock yourself out of anything, in the sense that you'll unlock things relative to the choices you make, but not everything the game has to offer (until you make different choices).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Also which characters are cockblocked by other characters? If I understand it correctly Hephaestus is blocked by Welf for example (which is a crime against nature I tell you)
Woops, forgot to answer this question, my bad.

Hephaestus, Mikoto, Naaza, Tione, and Chigusa are the only ones I can think of, aside from the ones that are obviously not interested in Bell.
I do not really think it is a "crime against nature" x) I just heavily dislike NTR, in any of its forms.

Also, the story already offers tons of options, and this game is exploring only some of them at the moment... I am even adding a non canon one (Artemis), and one which doesn't get much coverage (Airmid).

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I do not really think it is a "crime against nature" x) I just heavily dislike NTR, in any of its forms.
A crime against the nature of perverts :p At the end it's your story and if they aren't shown to be in a relationship in game then who are they cheating on or being cheated on :WeSmart: In this alternative universe they are single until proven otherwise ;) I get be true to the character but you're the storyteller who breaths life into these characters you write steamy fan fic about.

Aug 8, 2016
Woops, forgot to answer this question, my bad.

Hey, thanks for the detailed response. I dislike NTR as well but will encourage netori wherever I go, but that is besides the point :p
Regardless of whether they are in a relationship in this version of the story, I will say I think it is a pity ditching so many fan favorites, especially since most of them are not in a relationship even in the light novel (and those who are end up there quite late).

Bell, in canon, is interested only in Ais.
That's not strictly true, which is shown a bit in the show but especially in the LN where you get more inner monologues where he is pulled in multiple directions. That said, although I personally disagree it is still a neat project and I wish for your continued success.

Best of luck going forward =)

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Will you ever enable a harem option?
There is an idea floating around for a mini-harem :BootyTime:
I would also like to add a brothel location in order to have a route with a few of the women from Ishtar Familia (which will ultimately progress once the story reaches that point), with the exception of Aisha which will be introduced differently. That was the mini-harem idea I was talking about, only ideas so far, so nothing fully planned.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes