anon44517

Mar 27, 2020
Hmm I must be doing something wrong. Stuck on Day 30 (technically, night). Can't get through floor 10 to continue the story (Reason for Betrayal), and I'm unable to either rest to level up stats or enter the shop for more smoke bombs/enemy repellent. Might try reloading a few old saves to load up on items before trying 10 again, but bummed at missing out on the exp I've gained so far lol

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hmm I must be doing something wrong. Stuck on Day 30 (technically, night). Can't get through floor 10 to continue the story (Reason for Betrayal), and I'm unable to either rest to level up stats or enter the shop for more smoke bombs/enemy repellent. Might try reloading a few old saves to load up on items before trying 10 again, but bummed at missing out on the exp I've gained so far lol
What is your current objective? You can view it by clicking on Bell.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Pls help i am stuck in the mission reason for betrayal i cant find liliruca pls HELP
If your in the foggy area she is by the stairs going up or if on floor 7 I think then you have to take the long way around to the top right area as the stairs block the shorter path.

Reactions: Winterfire

MJNF

Dec 10, 2019
Si está en el área de niebla, ella está junto a las escaleras que suben o si está en el piso 7, creo que entonces debe tomar el camino largo hacia el área superior derecha ya que las escaleras bloquean el camino más corto.
[/CITA]
I cant find she after i see she in the floor 10

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If you have done the event near the stairs on the floor 10, she will go up to floor 7.
Keep looking, the floor is not that big so you will find her eventually. It is in one of the chambers by an entrance (much like the anime).

Reactions: AlexaSky

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell can nobody complain about the fucking shit mapping system! I have never seen such a shitty mapping system! It should map what you can fucking see! This fucking only map square you step on is bull shit! Too much wasted fucking time trying to map the entire dungeon because you can't map all the fucking turns!

This this totally shit mapping system!

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How the hell can nobody complain about the fucking shit mapping system! I have never seen such a shitty mapping system! It should map what you can fucking see! This fucking only map square you step on is bull shit! Too much wasted fucking time trying to map the entire dungeon because you can't map all the fucking turns!

This this totally shit mapping system!
Who said you need to map everything?
There is no quest or reward for doing so.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Fair, but as someone who has (admittedly mild) OCD, it bothers the HELL out of me having gaps in the map and having to go over every space to get it added is very time-consuming and just annoying, especially when none of the mobs stand a chance.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
You say you make the dungeon by hand but don't expect people to explore it? Even teased the fans with a girl that would draw your maps for you then cock blocked after the first floor :KEK:

Some dungeon crawlers do have things like map 9 tiles at once, indicate walls, points of interest, and rewards for the 100% completionist nutters... Though lets be honest if it was a choice between tits and game mechanics well tits would win :p

https://f95zone.to/threads/legacy-of-hestia-r12-winterfire.88059/post-7063495
200.gif

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Dungeon floors are quite small, and the first 8 floors are mostly hallways, with very small rooms which shouldn't take too many steps to map out if you wish. The floors with actual big rooms are the ones where you actually lack visibility.

The only exception would be Floor 13, but I do not think I will be adding a feature only for a couple of floors (At the very least, not now since a lot of more important stuff takes priority)... You can roleplay it with monsters on the middle floors making it harder to map out the floor or something :p

As for Lulune, it was not really a tease... It was a way to help new players, while showing a side event which I believe fits her (Using her "break" to make some easy money from newbies, and she also uses that spot for secret meetings, as shown in the story later on).

• Sad

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Fair, but as someone who has (admittedly mild) OCD, it bothers the HELL out of me having gaps in the map and having to go over every space to get it added is very time-consuming and just annoying, especially when none of the mobs stand a chance.
You said it right.. for us that have played dungeon crawlers we have that we want to map the entire dungeon syndrome.. it's a part of dungeon crawling but the damn retarded mapping in this game is just that.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
As for Lulune, it was not really a tease... It was a way to help new players, while showing a side event which I believe fits her (Using her "break" to make some easy money from newbies, and she also uses that spot for secret meetings, as shown in the story later on).
She was cute and helpful... Could have milked me for floor after floor and I would still make it rain :HideThePain:
7kkyahb1n8471.png

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dungeon floors are quite small, and the first 8 floors are mostly hallways, with very small rooms which shouldn't take too many steps to map out if you wish. The floors with actual big rooms are the ones where you actually lack visibility.

The only exception would be Floor 13, but I do not think I will be adding a feature only for a couple of floors (At the very least, not now since a lot of more important stuff takes priority)... You can roleplay it with monsters on the middle floors making it harder to map out the floor or something :p

Just expand the area to 2 or 3 square around us. The problem is that to indicate where a turn is you have to manually walk in it.. than go back out and walk around more.. since there is so many dead ends than you have to go back to all them off branches to see if it is more of a dungeon area.

You get rewards items for just walking around that you find.. so it encourages to search the dungeons. It would be nice to have a few more chests with items though. And floor 9 is NOT SMALL at all that is a nightmare to map when you only show one square! It took me forever find the entrance to floor 10.

BTW no harem? If you go after Demeter can't get anyone else? Is that correct?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Just expand the area to 2 or 3 square around us.
I'll think about it, but it's not a high priority atm.

BTW no harem? If you go after Demeter can't get anyone else? Is that correct?
Demeter has hentai scenes but it doesn't count as a relationship, nor it has checks for one. So that is not correct.

However, the game features no harem and never will.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Wasn't there going to be a whore harem with the brothel girls? Bell buys them all out and finally achieves his dream of being the harem king?

View attachment 1792661
When people say the word "Harem", I assume they mean every girl that appears in the game all on Bell, in a single playthrough.

It is easier for me to say "There'll be no harem" then add a few options where I see them fit, rather than the opposite.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
When people say the word "Harem", I assume they mean every girl that appears in the game all on Bell, in a single playthrough.

It is easier for me to say "There'll be no harem" then add a few options where I see them fit, rather than the opposite.
Try saying "Brothel girl harem" or "Side girl harem" as it's more accurate. Once you introduce polygyny then it's only a question of how large your harem will become :WeSmart:

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes