Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Try saying "Brothel girl harem" or "Side girl harem" as it's more accurate. Once you introduce polygyny then it's only a question of how large your harem will become :WeSmart:
Problem is that the brothel thing is more of a "secret" which is doable only on normal or hard difficulty (and you have to be strong enough to beat up Aisha), I do not think many people are going to get that.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Problem is that the brothel thing is more of a "secret" which is doable only on normal or hard difficulty (and you have to be strong enough to beat up Aisha), I do not think many people are going to get that.
I think there are more people that like playing games then what you think which should be apparent by those complaining to you about gameplay mechanics. "Let me map the dungeon" or "What about buying maps you promised" doesn't sound like players that won't be like "Aisha is too strong" as they are more like "I want to be the very best, Like no one ever was, To catch them is my real test, To train them is my cause". Let's face it there will be someone willing to try and once they see the promised land they will tell their friends.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
once I get around implementing and fixing gamepad support :p
Didn't seem to deter them from mapping the dungeon even if it's with wasd :p Still if you already set Lulune up as a merchant just sprinkling her in every so many floors with more deals doesn't seem like that much of a stretch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ She takes the player's money and the player gets more fan service with her which is a win win

Reactions: AlexaSky

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Didn't seem to deter them from mapping the dungeon even if it's with wasd :p Still if you already set Lulune up as a merchant just sprinkling her in every so many floors with more deals doesn't seem that much of a stretch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ She takes the player's money and the player gets more fan service with her which is a win win
It is more of using a break to take some easy money off the newbies, while also having a secret spot to do meetings without too many eyes on her.
I think I might attempt to implement some of the suggestions offered earlier (wider range to map, and also map entire rooms) at some point, and offer a new event to buy the maps for floor 10,11, and maybe 12 always on the same spot (floor 1).

However, more important things take priority... Such as the inventory, which I have been reported might be too small, so I'll be making a bigger one once Lili joins you.
Since the secrets and puzzles added on R14 add more items to the game, a bigger inventory is something far more important atm (alongside bug fixes).

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
It is more of using a break to take some easy money off the newbies, while also having a secret spot to do meetings without too many eyes on her.
Doubtful her fans care what excuse gets them more time with her.

However, more important things take priority... Such as the inventory, which I have been reported might be too small, so I'll be making a bigger one once Lili joins you.
Since the secrets and puzzles added on R14 add more items to the game, a bigger inventory is something far more important atm (alongside bug fixes).
Don't rack yourself too much on a one size fits all. In the shop add a "Bigger Bag" that holds more than 20 items. Think that is too small then add an "Even Bigger Bag" which hold more. Bake these things into the game like Harvest Moon or Zelda. Players make money so giving them things for free devalues their investment into the game. A scrollbar would be an easy way to show more in less space which as been a thing for years.

Reactions: Winterfire

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Just make it so the collected dungeon items go to Lili as that is how the story progressed even after Welf and them joined. She also was the one responsible for selling the items collected and only special drops that maybe he may need to craft or that would be delivered to him. So far I have not seen much in his bag to worry about space.. few drop items.. not many and stones.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Just make it so the collected dungeon items go to Lili as that is how the story progressed even after Welf and them joined. She also was the one responsible for selling the items collected and only special drops that maybe he may need to craft or that would be delivered to him. So far I have not seen much in his bag to worry about space.. few drop items.. not many and stones.
The one who reported the issue is playing R14 which has a few more items related to puzzles, and a few story related items (such as the secondary knife, "Minotan"). If you add purchasable items and item drops, then it can fill or get pretty close to.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
You exited during a dialogue, or while dungeon crawling? I'll test it out now.
While dungeon crawling.

The one who reported the issue is playing R14 which has a few more items related to puzzles, and a few story related items (such as the secondary knife, "Minotan"). If you add purchasable items and item drops, then it can fill or get pretty close to.
Liliruca should start collecting the vendor trash once she joins though there are times she's not in the party. Having the option to trade with her would help but that is more World of Warcraft and a pack mule. Being able to gift her a bigger bag just sounds more romantic.

Edit: Making a hidey hole for quest items would handle the problem of the player potentially not having the space for important things. Unless the player has to select these from the inventory just knowing the player has them should be enough.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can't find a single damn Blue Papilio how dam rare are they? walked nearly the entire 7th floor.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Isn't that a bit too low for something like that?
It is described as a rare monster in the source material, and the quest is not as unfair as to also require actual item drops... Just killing them is enough.
Monster Lure should also be easily accessible, just using one should be enough to spawn enough of them to complete the quest.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have to say I hate this damn rat quest.. seriously search 5 floors when you can't even run.. it's a really slow pace..

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Floor 10 bug.. clipping you can walk under the entrance stairs and go right outside the map.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
I think I might attempt to implement some of the suggestions offered earlier (wider range to map, and also map entire rooms) at some point, and offer a new event to buy the maps for floor 10,11, and maybe 12 always on the same spot (floor 1).
Lulune is carefree and friendly to anyone. She is also attracted to money and is a skilled mapper. Thinking about it a lot of DanMachi girls try to swindle Bell but he sooner or later makes them fall in love with him instead so the "she swindled him" doesn't do much to persuade her charms. Besides the conversation is more like an informant, she has information available for a price which Bell will note was worth it. If you wanted to play up the easy mark well he could have gotten the maps from elsewhere for either a lower price or free which neither happens, she's the only one providing such a valuable service :love:

Replayed that section to see if she came off as anything besides friendly and helpful and didn't get any negative vibes but this bit made me laugh.

Bell "(That being said, I am forcing myself to map every floor I will go in from now on, it is quite hard as a solo adventurer, but a good habit to have for the future.)"
So who said to map everything? Bell on the first level :LOL:

Having Lili carry her own bag would work and is lore friendly. She lost hers and got a new one in the anime so shops should let her expand her capacity and it could be seen as Bell taking her shopping for a nice gift. She does say the one she got in the dungeon was smaller and more expensive then her old one too.

A controller in the dungeon would be nice but has a dirty fix.
Stick1 <- A
Stick1 -> D
Stick1 /\ W
Stick1 \/ S
Button 5 Q
Button 6 E

Too bad the combat is mouse focused otherwise Button 1 for the win would work.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have to say I hate this damn rat quest.. seriously search 5 floors when you can't even run.. it's a really slow pace..
The location is not dynamic, if you know where to find the rat, it will always be there.

You can increase the movement's speed in the settings (which also includes a setting to make the HP from bar drop faster).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
She does say the one she got in the dungeon was smaller and more expensive then her old one too.
She did? I thought it was an anime only thing, I must have missed that line.
Anyways, I was thinking of adding a new bigger bag once she joins your party for good.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes