Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is it possible to change default mode of attack from slashing to magic? Because while grinding magic stat it's getting a bit annoying having to constanty click on a Firebolt icon and then on a monster each turn.
It is not possible yet, I do plan on adding a favourite key at some point, but you will still have to press the key every time.
There is no default magic as you can get up to 12 spells + specials.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
It is not possible yet, I do plan on adding a favourite key at some point, but you will still have to press the key every time.
Seeing as this game has magic grinding maybe add a default toggle between attack and magic.

Dante19

Oct 15, 2021
What about something like command remember? I mean something that remembers last method of attack, for example: last turn Firebolt (or some other spell) was choosen, so in the current turn it's set as default attack and so on until player chooses diferrent method of attack which simply switches newly choosen option as default.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What about something like command remember? I mean something that remembers last method of attack, for example: last turn Firebolt (or some other spell) was choosen, so in the current turn it's set as default attack and so on until player chooses diferrent method of attack which simply switches newly choosen option as default.
Added in the to-do list as well, when added, it'll be a new setting.
Maybe I can make a whole "Combat" Category where I will also move the bar depletion rate.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
This is the wrong game, and that walkthrough is outdated.
People can access the latest version of the walkthrough for free directly from my Patreon (or from Overlord H's thread if uploaders/moderators will ever update the link).
I looked to see if you had any walkthoughs for this game however all of them are under the $10 tier...

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I looked to see if you had any walkthoughs for this game however all of them are under the $10 tier...
Yeah, any special (Walkthrough, Game Design Document, and in future other things) will always be behind a tier.
Overlord H's one was made public after a few months at the end of its development on my third year of being a Game Developer here.

The only free extra I give other than the game itself are manuals, but it has been a while since a game required one.
Even the walkthrough is drastically unnecessary when compared to Overlord H, and my next project will require it even less since it will be a Kinetic Novel.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
still a long wait till done?
With R16 I have added the 9th Chapter which adds Artemis Route and introduces her as one of the heroines, just before Season 2 / Volume 6 (Starts with Apollo, which fits perfectly with her story).

The game will cover only two seasons, so there is basically half game to go before it is complete.
Even then, a sequel will drop soon after which will allow you to import the save and continue from where you left off.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Mmmmh. At first i liked the novel, but after so many volumes Bell is still a hopeless virgin kid.
And Ais is an empty character, so Oratoria is hopeless as well.
I hope Freya can rape Bell soon, or the story is dead.
Zeus really wasted time trying to teach him to man up.
Anyway, my favorite characters are only Freya and Ryu.
Well, they are the only ones worth an extra volume.
Good luck with the game!

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Mmmmh. At first i liked the novel, but after so many volumes Bell is still a hopeless virgin kid.
And Ais is an empty character, so Oratoria is hopeless as well.
I hope Freya can rape Bell soon, or the story is dead.
Zeus really wasted time trying to teach him to man up.
Anyway, my favorite characters are only Freya and Ryu.
Well, they are the only ones worth an extra volume.
Good luck with the game!
You realize Bell is 14 in the novel, right? And, everything is pointing towards Bell getting with Ais. Also, I read the author wanted to finish it within a 1 year storyline so Bell would be 15 at the end. Don't know if that's true. If it is, there won't be any sex. Even DxD that has Issei at 18 now doesn't have any sex. Novel writers can't do everything they want as their publisher can say no. Like, DxD was supposed to have one of Issei's powerups come from sucking Rias' breasts but the publishing company said no to it. I'd be cool with Freya raping Bell in the game but I highly doubt Winter would like that. I much prefer regular Freya over Syr. Well, I get to do the ship I like in BellxHestia in the game so I'm happy either way. Plus, all the other ships are fun to do too. Winter is my favorite novel game designer by far, especially since DxD is his next project. Really can't wait for that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'd be cool with Freya raping Bell in the game but I highly doubt Winter would like that.
Freya doesn't need to rape Bell, she has style, unlike Ishtar. :p

Closest this game will get to a Bell x Freya is the what-if scenario I am writing as one of the achievements, which is something pretty neat I always wanted to do.
A regular Freya route will happen in the sequel of this game.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Freya doesn't need to rape Bell, she has style, unlike Ishtar. :p

Closest this game will get to a Bell x Freya is the what-if scenario I am writing as one of the achievements, which is something pretty neat I always wanted to do.
A regular Freya route will happen in the sequel of this game.
I said rape because Bell always denies her (Syr), but can't deny she does have style.

Didn't know there will be a sequel.

Reactions: hofom77573
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes