Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
honestly.. I skipped a little dialogue, but that was about it.
Hm... That should not prevent the quest from getting added.
I'll move the priority a bit up (for some reason I always added the quest at the end of the script in the first releases), and then test by skipping the dialogue. Thanks for letting me know!

If your save needs fixing, do let me know.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hm... That should not prevent the quest from getting added.
I'll move the priority a bit up (for some reason I always added the quest at the end of the script in the first releases), and then test by skipping the dialogue. Thanks for letting me know!

If your save needs fixing, do let me know.
Seems to work fine now, so nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Winterfire

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Is it just me, or are the prices for items being sold not present anywhere?

Btw is Tiona a route option?

Last edited:
Reactions: ZackFrost17

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is it just me, or are the prices for items being sold not present anywhere?

Btw is Tiona a route option?
What do you mean? Show me a screenshot of the shop/items and I'll point out where the price is displayed.

Tiona is not a route in this game, but she will be in the sequel.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think "Full Screen" should work, but I am noting down the issue and will be fixing it on R17.
In the meantime, if you add quantity (press +) or hover over an item (if I remember correctly), the price should decrease and turn red to show the quantity you'd have once the purchase is finalized.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I think "Full Screen" should work, but I am noting down the issue and will be fixing it on R17.
In the meantime, if you add quantity (press +) or hover over an item (if I remember correctly), the price should decrease and turn red to show the quantity you'd have once the purchase is finalized.
I managed to find a temporary fix by lowering the resolution. It looks a bit worse now but I can tell the price now. Changing screen modes didn't work.

Reactions: Winterfire

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Isn't this incest genre? Hestia is Zeus' sister in mythology and Bell is Zeus' grandson
No, it's appropriated japanese greek mythos that is TV-14 approved. Would be an interesting twist if Winterfire gave Bell siblings, living parents, or had the girls have nicknames/petnames to play up the fetish but it's very unlikely.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Isn't this incest genre? Hestia is Zeus' sister in mythology and Bell is Zeus' grandson
the anime/manga are a bit liberal with mythology so not necessarily. also spoiler tags exist for a reason (not everyone on the forums would know what this is from and may wish to check it out).

Tiona is not a route in this game, but she will be in the sequel.
could we in theory have an actual list of what is and isn't a route (and what is added to another route). would actually be quite useful with how early in the game this seems to branch and no new game+ or similar options available.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
could we in theory have an actual list of what is and isn't a route (and what is added to another route). would actually be quite useful with how early in the game this seems to branch and no new game+ or similar options available.
In theory there is a but it's $10 and nobody leaked it yet. Having new game+ for stats so grinding wouldn't be an issue but I think it was scrapped in favor of the VN feature or the anticipated sequel which will have you import saves.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Isn't this incest genre? Hestia is *spoiler*' sister in mythology and Bell is *spoiler*' grandson
Neither of those things are true in Danmachi lore, although...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, my game has no incest.

No, it's appropriated japanese greek mythos that is TV-14 approved. Would be an interesting twist if Winterfire gave Bell siblings, living parents, or had the girls have nicknames/petnames to play up the fetish but it's very unlikely.
If I want to speedrun my patreon ban, I'd make a proper incest game :p
Anyways, it is not only Greek Mythology... Danmachi kind of puts a bit of everything, from everywhere.
They're hardly 1:1 with the actual mythology, they just take some traits here and there.

The title screen was supposed to feature all the routes, but that's highly outdated.
Once the title screen will be redone, it will once again feature all the available heroines, but until then... These are the routes:

Hestia
Eina
Liliruca
Airmid *
Demeter *
Artemis
Haruhime
Harem (Aisha, Lena, Samira) + Haruhime + Liliruca + Hestia *
Cassandra *

The ones marked in * can be done only in normal/hard mode, also Demeter is not an actual route, you can get her sex scenes without committing to her.

In theory there is a but it's $10 and nobody leaked it yet. Having new game+ for stats so grinding wouldn't be an issue but I think it was scrapped in favor of the VN feature or the anticipated sequel which will have you import saves.
After the game's ending, you won't be kicked out to the title screen, you will still be able to play and most importantly export your current ending save.
So if you were to end the game but still wanted to grind your stats in preparation for the sequel, you can do so.

The VN feature is something I have always been meaning to add, but upon high request, I have done so much earlier than planned.
The sequel will happen soon after I release the last update of this game, so a new game+ would be pointless for this one.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
there is a slight difference of a walkthrough and a short list of what content exists but i get your meaning. the lack of new game + just makes this a funny anecdote: the game legacy of hestia effectively doesn't have a hestia route, oh well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
there is a slight difference of a walkthrough and a short list of what content exists but i get your meaning. the lack of new game + just makes this a funny anecdote: the game legacy of hestia effectively doesn't have a hestia route, oh well.
Wait what? Hestia has the most hentai scenes.
Current ones for R16 are...

Hestia: 7 Eina: 6 Airmid: 3 Liliruca: 3 Misc: 3 Samira: 2 Lena: 2 Demeter: 2 Artemis: 0

With two more for Hestia coming for R17.

Reactions: AlexaSky

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
so a new game+ would be pointless for this one.
Nah, new game+ is for people that want to replay and be overpowered :p Besides if you decided to be faithful to one girl and grind for hours then it would be the only way to hop to another girl or try the brothel route while staying out of VN mode.

the game legacy of hestia effectively doesn't have a hestia route, oh well.
But Hestia is a route, just one that can easily be missed if you don't know which girls are on the table and held off to see the rest. A good reason to have an intro common route before branching off to different girls.

Reactions: AlexaSky

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
After the game's ending, you won't be kicked out to the title screen, you will still be able to play and most importantly export your current ending save.
So if you were to end the game but still wanted to grind your stats in preparation for the sequel, you can do so.

The VN feature is something I have always been meaning to add, but upon high request, I have done so much earlier than planned.
The sequel will happen soon after I release the last update of this game, so a new game+ would be pointless for this one.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
new game+ or another similar mechanic to make the game more repayable. i understand the need to have an export save so i no longer am sure as to how best achieve this. my original idea was a bit later path branching or ability to play more than one simultaneously (both could detract from overall quality), but after i read new game+ as a suggestion on this forum it just seemed to be an elegant solution. now it seems that once again there is no right answer.

Wait what? Hestia has the most hentai scenes.
Current ones for R16 are...

Hestia: 7 Eina: 6 Airmid: 3 Liliruca: 3 Misc: 3 Samira: 2 Lena: 2 Demeter: 2 Artemis: 0

With two more for Hestia coming for R17.
the game legacy of hestia effectively doesn't have a hestia route, oh well.
something i'll never know at this rate. i think i'll play this game 1-2 routes (1 hard playthrough and maybe a normal or light one). and hestia isn't in my top 3 hence effectively no path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes